You Don't Have to Take My Word For It

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
I've been saying since the story broke that "There Were No WMDs" that they had been moved to Syria. I've said it, and said it, and said it, and nobody cared. Now, I actually have a credible source.

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514

His name is Georges Sada. He was a general in the Iraqi air force when Saddam took over the Baath party, and thus the country. For years, he was Saddam's number 2 military man, controlling all of Iraq's Air Force. During that time, he knew Saddam was evil and appeased him enough to save his own life, but at the same time attmpted to stave off disaster for Iraq and others. At one point, Saddam ordered a 2 wave chemical assault on Israel, one flying over Jordan, the other over Syria. Sada told him most of the planes would never make it and that Israel would relatiate brutally and with no international condemnation, so Saddam called off the attack.

He continued along this course for years, but was eventually jailed in (I think) 1987 for refusing to execute prisoners of war. However, he continued, through friendly contacts in the service, to keep tabs on the Iraqi Air Force. Right before we invaded, his contacts told him that all the big WMD stockpiles had been loaded onto civilian planes with all the seats removed and then moved to Syria. He can even name who recieved them (but has been asked to keep that information confidential), but doesn't know where they went from there. It's all detailed in his new book, "Saddam's Secrets." As a result of this information, the U.S. is investigating this connection to see if they can find the missing WMDs.

I first heard of this guy on Hannity, but he's been doing the entire radio talk show circuit.

Ok, so some people cared, but I kept hearing a lot of, "Yeah, right. Why would he move the weapons to Syria instead of use them?"

Hobbit said:
Ok, so some people cared, but I kept hearing a lot of, "Yeah, right. Why would he move the weapons to Syria instead of use them?"
BC he made the mistake of thinking GWB was like Slick Willie. He thought he could stall with more 12-year-long "negotiations" until he had enough WMD to REALLY attack.

mom4 said:
BC he made the mistake of thinking GWB was like Slick Willie. He thought he could stall with more 12-year-long "negotiations" until he had enough WMD to REALLY attack.

YUP!!

Forum List

Back