You can't "Stand Your Ground" if you cross the line...

How about you don't assault someone who calls you out for bad parking......physically attacking someone over a parking space started this encounter...... sitting in a chair in front of a computer is a lot different than facing a guy standing over you after a violent attack....

I get what you're saying, you're not wrong.

I personally don't "call people out".

Not my problem.

Now if a guy with a cane or crutches came hobbling along, cussed at the woman because she was in a spot he should have been able to use, and the deceased pushed him to the ground with the same results?

I don't think the disabled man would have been charged.

Proof? You gun touting Nazis love to keep your guns. Just in case a you are bothered by the brown peoples.

Just what the forum needs, another mindless, bed wetting, vacuous liberal sock.

Into the ignore drawer with you....

Fucking parasite.

How about you don't assault someone who calls you out for bad parking......physically attacking someone over a parking space started this encounter...... sitting in a chair in front of a computer is a lot different than facing a guy standing over you after a violent attack....

I get what you're saying, you're not wrong.

I personally don't "call people out".

Not my problem.

Now if a guy with a cane or crutches came hobbling along, cussed at the woman because she was in a spot he should have been able to use, and the deceased pushed him to the ground with the same results?

I don't think the disabled man would have been charged.

I don't think people understood the violent nature of that push.... the guy went down, hard, and had the guy standing over him..... not the same point of view sitting behind a computer in your own home...

This is not the wild wild west. Civilization requires gun control sand responsibility.

The Wild West wasn't wild...because people had guns...
Proof? You gun touting Nazis love to keep your guns. Just in case a you are bothered by the brown peoples.

The only racists here are you and the other democrats, you asshat....the democrat party is the party of racism...the core groups of the party are all openly racist, the leadership is openly racist.....so sell that crap somewhere else.....
Tree of life killed Jews by antisemitic Nazis with guns. Why make it easy for Nazis to have access to guns? You are an enabler.

The only political party that is openly anti-semitic is the democrat party, you doofus...

You mean all 6 nazis?

There are over 600 million guns in this country and as more Americans own and carry guns, over the last 26 years our gun murder rate went down 49%....sell you b.s. somewhere else...
This guy was a Democrat? If he didn't have guns, this antisemitic monster wouldn't have done nothing.Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Wikipedia

This is not the wild wild west. Civilization requires gun control sand responsibility.

Oh you care about brown people getting shot!? Lol have you seen Chicago lately!? Lol when will you be outraged at democrats??
Europe has less gun murders. Because they keep guns out of peoples hands. More guns = more gun deaths.

Florida gun owner who claimed self-defense convicted in 'Stand Your Ground' case

The defendant, Michael Drejka, was accused of killing Markeis McGlockton in the parking lot of a convenience store in Clearwater on July 19, 2018, after arguing with McGlockton's girlfriend over a handicapped parking space. Drejka claimed he fatally shot McGlockton in self-defense.

I'll probably find myself in disagreement with many in the 2A community, but here's my thoughts.

Drejka was not a parking enforcement cop. He had no business confronting anyone and caused the circumstance to escalate.

If you carry a weapon, you can not walk around correcting people. You don't even have to intervene in a criminal assault against innocent people. It's not your lane. I mind my own business. I may call LEO's to the place I see shenanigans and fuckery afoot, but unless there's an imminent threat to life that I know is worth protecting, I have better things to do than waste ammo, thousands of dollars in legal defense and possibly years of my life because some people are assholes.

That's just what I took from the case. Mind your own business, don't fuck with people what don't need to be fucked with.

Didn't see a thread on it, Mods Merge as needed.
''many of the 2A''.......????
if you are pro or anti 2A, it shouldn't matter
.....so you are implying if someone illegally shoots someone, the 2A people would still be for the illegal shooting?? AND the 2A people would rather side with a shooter who illegally shoots someone?? --I totally agree....they ARE irrational/emotional/illogical/ thinking when it comes to guns
.....and I'm not anti-gun--I'm pro-common sense
..if it's a bad shooting, it's a bad shooting
....most of the cop shootings are legal --I'm not anti-cop/etc
..but if a cop is so much as verbally abusive, he should be kicked off
...if a cop shoots in self defense--good for the cop--if he doesn't, he should be charged

Fucking parasite.

You seem unhinged. Do you own guns?

Reading your garbage you're a prime candidate for a red flag
What garbage? I write a winner every time. Guns help people kill.

Oh you care about brown people getting shot!? Lol have you seen Chicago lately!? Lol when will you be outraged at democrats??
Europe has less gun murders. Because they keep guns out of peoples hands. More guns = more gun deaths.
Some of The poorest towns in America the the residents all have guns and almost no murder, assimilate to our culture or move to Europe, we are a republic.. America isn’t for you. Don’t spend your life being a cry baby lol move out

Fucking parasite.

You seem unhinged. Do you own guns?

Reading your garbage you're a prime candidate for a red flag
What garbage? I write a winner every time. Guns help people kill.

More like a weiner

He overstepped boundaries and likely felt empowered because he was carrying. Unfortunately SYG laws can cause as many problems as they attempt to solve. If Duty To Retreat was the law he may have thought twice before using DPF.

Just a surmise here.

I don't think people understood the violent nature of that push.... the guy went down, hard, and had the guy standing over him..... not the same point of view sitting behind a computer in your own home...

Like I said, you're not wrong, but I think that the legal finding in the case has more to do with who initiated the contact.

Had he ignored the fact someone parked like an asshole, he would not have had to defend against the attack.

He didn't just walk by and give her a rash of shit either, it could be argued that her boyfriend viewed him as a threat to girlfriend. Even after the assault took place, the attacker was backing off and in flight after the gun was drawn.

All other factors of the case are irrelevant to me.

He overstepped boundaries and likely felt empowered because he was carrying. Unfortunately SYG laws can cause as many problems as they attempt to solve. If Duty To Retreat was the law he may have thought twice before using DPF.

Just a surmise here.

Stand Your Ground is a legal means to commit murder.
“It’s red”
“No, It’s blue”
BANG!
“It’s red, he’s dead because I felt threatened.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is that we are walking on egg shells as in relation to racial.cultural violence. This can be reduced.

Just a surmise here.

I disagree with DTR vehemently. If you are somewhere you have a right to be, and you are faced with unlawful aggressive actions you absolutely should be able to kill the mother fucker, finish your ATM withdraw and call the police.

That's basically what SYG laws are meant to protect.

If you are some place where you don't need to be, such as arguing with someone over something that has no impact on you at all, and you get knocked on your ass.... that's less defensible. Even less so when the attacker backs away and is in flight as you are puling the trigger.

The law should never support violent aggressors however. You should never have to run away from something you did not cause.

Stand Your Ground is a legal means to commit murder.
“It’s red”
“No, It’s blue”
BANG!
“It’s red, he’s dead because I felt threatened.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullshit RegressiveParasite...

Forum List

Back