You can't "Stand Your Ground" if you cross the line...

How about you don't assault someone who calls you out for bad parking......physically attacking someone over a parking space started this encounter...... sitting in a chair in front of a computer is a lot different than facing a guy standing over you after a violent attack....

How about you don't attack a man's wife and kids and call the police if you think someone is doing something wrong. See that is what police are paid to do confront people, not smart ass rednecks who think they are the police.

How about you don't assault someone who calls you out for bad parking......physically attacking someone over a parking space started this encounter...... sitting in a chair in front of a computer is a lot different than facing a guy standing over you after a violent attack....

How about you don't attack a man's wife and kids and call the police if you think someone is doing something wrong. See that is what police are paid to do confront people, not smart ass rednecks who think they are the police.

He called her out for parking in a handicapped space......and then he was physically assaulted by her baby daddy......you doofus.

He called her out for parking in a handicapped space......and then he was physically assaulted by her baby daddy......you doofus.

He pushed the coward down because he was verbally assaulting his girl friend dumbass.

Some of the inmates don't like Drejka much, of course.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...ed-in-parking-lot-shooting-attacked-in-prison

THE MAN who was found guilty of manslaughter in the shooting death of an unarmed black man during a parking lot dispute was attacked in prison Tuesday and has been transferred to protective custody, his lawyer said.

Michael Drejka, 49, was hit in the head with a sock that had a lock inside, defense attorney Bryant Camareno told The Associated Press. Drejka is being held at the Lancaster Correctional Institution in north Florida.

Some of the inmates don't like Drejka much, of course.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...ed-in-parking-lot-shooting-attacked-in-prison

THE MAN who was found guilty of manslaughter in the shooting death of an unarmed black man during a parking lot dispute was attacked in prison Tuesday and has been transferred to protective custody, his lawyer said.

Michael Drejka, 49, was hit in the head with a sock that had a lock inside, defense attorney Bryant Camareno told The Associated Press. Drejka is being held at the Lancaster Correctional Institution in north Florida.

stock-vector-a-cartoon-man-gets-smashed-in-the-head-by-a-frying-pan-198106322.jpg

Florida gun owner who claimed self-defense convicted in 'Stand Your Ground' case

The defendant, Michael Drejka, was accused of killing Markeis McGlockton in the parking lot of a convenience store in Clearwater on July 19, 2018, after arguing with McGlockton's girlfriend over a handicapped parking space. Drejka claimed he fatally shot McGlockton in self-defense.

I'll probably find myself in disagreement with many in the 2A community, but here's my thoughts.

Drejka was not a parking enforcement cop. He had no business confronting anyone and caused the circumstance to escalate.

If you carry a weapon, you can not walk around correcting people. You don't even have to intervene in a criminal assault against innocent people. It's not your lane. I mind my own business. I may call LEO's to the place I see shenanigans and fuckery afoot, but unless there's an imminent threat to life that I know is worth protecting, I have better things to do than waste ammo, thousands of dollars in legal defense and possibly years of my life because some people are assholes.

That's just what I took from the case. Mind your own business, don't fuck with people what don't need to be fucked with.

Didn't see a thread on it, Mods Merge as needed.

Good for you going against what your "team" says on this one.

I saw in another interview that Drejka had a history of acting like a parking enforcement cop with others as well. Seems like he was actively looking to initiate confrontations.

Suppose I want to murder someone. Maybe I carry a weapon on me and go around starting shit with people. Eventually someone is going to shove me or punch me. Then I pull out my gun and shoot them after the contact has been made, even after they have clearly shown that they no longer want any part of this physical confrontation. Doesn't seem right to me.

Forum List

Back