You can't make this shit up

it's all about the black man
to hell with rule of law, bring on trial by lynch mob

In this case, it's all about appearances. Do you fail to grasp the impression that this leaves, and how it will be treated in the media? I'm sure that run of the mill Republicans get tired of the racism allegation, but damn. You do it to yourselves.

Even if this guy did nothing wrong, he's still a catalyzing figure who was in the middle of a media shitstorm and that anyone who is paying attention thinks may have dropped the ball on prosecuting the cops involved, whether he did so or not.

The thing is...you don't put a controversial figure into your slate of candidates when you're trying to change your identity.

The GOP who just won a major victory needs to be concerned about the appearances to people that didn't vote for them anyway?

Um....
A victory with only 36% VT. Guaranteed it will be around 60% in 2016, an entirely different ballgame.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

More for the right decided to show up and vote. That doesn't say much for your side.

it's all about the black man
to hell with rule of law, bring on trial by lynch mob

In this case, it's all about appearances. Do you fail to grasp the impression that this leaves, and how it will be treated in the media? I'm sure that run of the mill Republicans get tired of the racism allegation, but damn. You do it to yourselves.

Even if this guy did nothing wrong, he's still a catalyzing figure who was in the middle of a media shitstorm and that anyone who is paying attention thinks may have dropped the ball on prosecuting the cops involved, whether he did so or not.

The thing is...you don't put a controversial figure into your slate of candidates when you're trying to change your identity.

The GOP who just won a major victory needs to be concerned about the appearances to people that didn't vote for them anyway?

Um....
A victory with only 36% VT. Guaranteed it will be around 60% in 2016, an entirely different ballgame.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

More for the right decided to show up and vote. That doesn't say much for your side.

Actually, it is statistically right in-line with more than 90% of midterms since 1854:

Congressional Elections compared to Presidential Terms 1855-present US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Edify yourself.

You are welcome.

Forum List

Back