You cannot help the poor by giving more tax cuts to the rich

Two many liberals have a static view of the economy. That is, they think that if you tax an activity at a higher rate, you will automatically increase the tax revenue from that activity. Therefore, they think think that increasing tax rates on business enterprises will automatically increase the revenue (so that it can be given to the "less fortunate". Then when revenues actually decline, they look for other places to increase tax rates.

Liberals are incorrigibly STUPID!

As far as legitimate sources proving otherwise...they simply don't exist!

No actually, conservatives are stupid.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

Now we have a $14 trillion dollar National Debt. The only way to reduce the debt is by cutting spending and raising taxes.

It is simple mathematics.

Now that is a whopper of a lie.

Im sure lots of people with just blindly accept it though.

Liberals will believe just about anything! Just tell them something, give them some food stamps and you've got their vote for the next 100 years.

Liberals are closest to BRAIN DEAD individuals than anything I have ever seen!

Last edited:
Two many liberals have a static view of the economy. That is, they think that if you tax an activity at a higher rate, you will automatically increase the tax revenue from that activity. Therefore, they think think that increasing tax rates on business enterprises will automatically increase the revenue (so that it can be given to the "less fortunate". Then when revenues actually decline, they look for other places to increase tax rates.

yes... you are somewhat correct... liberals sometimes do have a static view of the economy. However... that static view is based in what we see around us. We see working people suffering... proposed cuts to programs they've been paying into their whole lives that will make them suffer MORE.... and the extremely rich sipping on their Gin and Tonics saying "why should I have to pay".

I'll tell you what... I'll meet you halfway. I'll give them their damned tax cuts... but I want guarantees that they will invest their money here instead of China or some other impoverished nation where they can get the equivalent of slave labor. Deal? yeah... didn't think so.

That's the problem with you idiots... you will sell your left nut to those holding us hostage. They want their tax breaks and the freedom to use it elsewhere... no fucking way... it's either one or the other.

I can guarantee you nothing regarding where money will be invested. The policies of the US government drive people to invest elsewhere. Our corporate tax rates send jobs overseas. Personal tax rates influence whether an investment will be made at all, here or overseas.

Working people ARE suffering. They are suffering because there are NOT ENOUGH JOBS! There are not enough jobs because the TAX RATES on people that CREATE JOBS are TOO FUCKING HIGH! Why cannot the numbnut liberals realize this?....Because they are STUPID...been drinking too much Kool-Aid!

you're full of shit. Do you think that a percentage point or three drop in taxes is going to make a dent in the labor rate... even at Minimum wage... that is a 700%+ increase in cost when you are looking at even $1/hour... and some are making less than that. add to it... that we only have a 2.5% import tariff. Taxes aren't the problem... it's greed, you moron.

You have NO clue what you people are asking. You are asking to bottom out our revenues to make the rich more money... and then not require them to have any accountability. What's to stop them from taking your tax cut... and Still outsourcing all over the 3rd world for slave labor? Loyalty? Bullshit... they've shown NONE so far.

All we heard from them when the 2011 budget battle was going on... don't let the Bush Tax Cuts expire on the "job creators"... so the Dems gave in and kept the Bush tax cut for 2 more years.... and there are still no significant amount of jobs being created. How many times do you have to play Charlie Brown to their Lucy.... they promise that "this time" they won't pull the ball out from under you.. honest!

These people are traitors and enemies of the state as far as I am concerned. I am tired of begging these people to trickle down. I fucking DEMAND that they do so.

yes... you are somewhat correct... liberals sometimes do have a static view of the economy. However... that static view is based in what we see around us. We see working people suffering... proposed cuts to programs they've been paying into their whole lives that will make them suffer MORE.... and the extremely rich sipping on their Gin and Tonics saying "why should I have to pay".

I'll tell you what... I'll meet you halfway. I'll give them their damned tax cuts... but I want guarantees that they will invest their money here instead of China or some other impoverished nation where they can get the equivalent of slave labor. Deal? yeah... didn't think so.

That's the problem with you idiots... you will sell your left nut to those holding us hostage. They want their tax breaks and the freedom to use it elsewhere... no fucking way... it's either one or the other.

I can guarantee you nothing regarding where money will be invested. The policies of the US government drive people to invest elsewhere. Our corporate tax rates send jobs overseas. Personal tax rates influence whether an investment will be made at all, here or overseas.

Working people ARE suffering. They are suffering because there are NOT ENOUGH JOBS! There are not enough jobs because the TAX RATES on people that CREATE JOBS are TOO FUCKING HIGH! Why cannot the numbnut liberals realize this?....Because they are STUPID...been drinking too much Kool-Aid!

you're full of shit. Do you think that a percentage point or three drop in taxes is going to make a dent in the labor rate... even at Minimum wage... that is a 700%+ increase in cost when you are looking at even $1/hour... and some are making less than that. add to it... that we only have a 2.5% import tariff. Taxes aren't the problem... it's greed, you moron.

You have NO clue what you people are asking. You are asking to bottom out our revenues to make the rich more money... and then not require them to have any accountability. What's to stop them from taking your tax cut... and Still outsourcing all over the 3rd world for slave labor? Loyalty? Bullshit... they've shown NONE so far.

All we heard from them when the 2011 budget battle was going on... don't let the Bush Tax Cuts expire on the "job creators"... so the Dems gave in and kept the Bush tax cut for 2 more years.... and there are still no significant amount of jobs being created. How many times do you have to play Charlie Brown to their Lucy.... they promise that "this time" they won't pull the ball out from under you.. honest!

These people are traitors and enemies of the state as far as I am concerned. I am tired of begging these people to trickle down. I fucking DEMAND that they do so.

It is quite evident that you do not understand all that you claim to know.

Private enterprise is the driving force of a vibrant economy. Government run programs are inherently inefficient.

Liberals are inherently STUPID!

To have a government imposed minimum wage is STUPID!

Private enterprise is the driving force of a vibrant economy. Government run programs are inherently inefficient.

Wow... that was convincing... it is incredible how you convinced me to change my spots with that incredible verbiage that you expounded upon.

let me give you a synopsis... Private Enterprise USED to be the driving force of a vibrant US economy... now it is the Driving force of their choosing. Sorry dude.. you live in the US where the cost of living is 10X as high as most places and the income can't keep pace. So, unless we are going to make them be loyal to the Country that allowed them their own excesses that they love so much... you and I, and just about everyone else in this country are pretty much screwed.

Wow... that was convincing... it is incredible how you convinced me to change my spots with that incredible verbiage that you expounded upon.

let me give you a synopsis... Private Enterprise USED to be the driving force of a vibrant US economy... now it is the Driving force of their choosing. Sorry dude.. you live in the US where the cost of living is 10X as high as most places and the income can't keep pace. So, unless we are going to make them be loyal to the Country that allowed them their own excesses that they love so much... you and I, and just about everyone else in this country are pretty much screwed.

We are pretty much screwed...by the liberal mentality.

Get a job! Pay your taxes! It's the American way!

Unfortunately, too many moocher assholes think they should be paid not to work. That option has been provided by our friendly, liberal, brain dead constituents.

Unfortunately, too many moocher assholes think they should be paid not to work. That option has been provided by our friendly, liberal, brain dead constituents.

Really? 9% unemployment... hell, let's even take it to the 16% that the real unemployment number is.... let's suppose even... 1/4th of that number are people who really want to live on "something for nothing". so... what you are saying is that 4% of the people... hell let's make this interesting... let's add the 7% of the entire job market that is Unionized.

You are telling me that 11% of this economy...which is the equivalent of... what? 30 million people? making just enough to keep themselves afloat, who are at the working class level is destroying this country... as opposed to the top 500-1000 people making billions upon billions of dollars and trying to avoid paying anything back into this country?

How freaking naive can you get?

Really? 9% unemployment... hell, let's even take it to the 16% that the real unemployment number is.... let's suppose even... 1/4th of that number are people who really want to live on "something for nothing". so... what you are saying is that 4% of the people... hell let's make this interesting... let's add the 7% of the entire job market that is Unionized.

You are telling me that 11% of this economy...which is the equivalent of... what? 30 million people? making just enough to keep themselves afloat, who are at the working class level is destroying this country... as opposed to the top 500-1000 people making billions upon billions of dollars and trying to avoid paying anything back into this country?

Do you have any idea what the fuck you're talking about??

Do you have any idea what the fuck you're talking about??

Absolutely.... do you? Let's see... two of the biggest villians in the Conservative playbook are those fucking deadbeats.... and those fucking unions. so... I added the two together.. and they still don't come close to the greed and self centeredness of our biggest recipients of the "American Dream".

There wasn't any tax cuts in the stimulus you dumbass! There was one time payments to certain groups, which is why Rush calls it a "slush fund" and rightly so.

That's NOT a tax cut.

Liberals always think if they call something by another name they fool people.

Who's nonsense turns to horse you know what?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Obama stimulus package had $237 billion in tax cuts, and more than $100 billion of those were targeted at lower and middle class households, but Fred Barnes doesn't even acknowledge that (and it's okay if a large component was saved). There were also $51 billion in tax cuts for businesses that he fails to note.

Economist's View: Tax Cuts and the Stimulus Package

That's my point. They weren't "tax cuts" in any sense that would benefit anyone. They were merely giveaways to some constituents.
And idiot Dums still talk about "putting money in consumers' hands." If this experience has taught anything it is that crap like that doesnt work.

Bush tried this. Remember those one time payments we all got (I got) that were supposed to stimulate the economy. Well, it didn't work, and that was in a GOOD economy.

Obama tries this in a BAD economy for only one reason. To try and buy the 2010 and 2012 election. DIDN'T WORK!

And yet liberals try to tell us with a straight face, those were "tax cuts" and somehow it "proves" tax cuts don't work.

Another liberal BOLD FACED LIE. What the stimulus proves is GOVERNMENT CAN'T FOMENT OR HELP THE ECONOMY.

The only way government can improve the economy is by GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY. This they can do by two ways, lowering taxes, and GETTING OUT OF THE WAY REGARDING REGULATION.

Hopefully doing both.

Don't expect liberals to admit their lie. They will continue to claim the stimulus had "tax cuts" despite the fact that everyone knows that is a complete and utter lie.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't acquire my knowledge of vocabulary and English usage from a mental retard;

I'm not about to start now. So save your energy.

Notice when you post facts that liberals can't refute, they just call you stuipid, and declare themselves mentally superior?

They NEVER refute the argument.

So who's the retard?

If I am to accept your definition, we have a board full of con retards. Thank you for helping with their description. Are you a retard as well, or can't stay on track of the op?

The pathetic thing is, I bet he thought his response was clever instead just proving my argument that when liberals can't refute, they simply call you stupid and declare themselves smarter.

Here's a link wher you can go donate all the money you want to the governement. Feel free to donate daily.

Government - Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public

Yep.. have the government tax every citizen equally on every dollar earned with no loopholes or exceptions... and if even after that, if their liberal guilt makes them feel they should give more... they can knock themselves out and give ALL they wish

Yeah... you guys are patriots aren't you? BTW... I fucking LOVE the way you always call it "other people's money", as if we don't have skin in the game. The bottom line is that You assholes don't give a shit about anyone but yourselves... oh yeah.. and bowing down to the extremely wealthy like some fucked up "working man's" version of the teacher's pet. Bootlickers... the lot of ya.
I keep seeing posts where conservatives tell liberals to move away... how about this? If you guys don't like the idea of taking care of your fellow Citizens... why don't YOU people move away and let the grownups handle things? There are millions of people that would love to start a business under these circumstances.... but the banks and investment firms would either rather sit on the 2T dollars they have, or invest it outside of this country... and it doesn't have anything to do with taxes... Government... or Unions. IT has to do with a lack of patriotism from the very same people that DEMAND it from us working class stiffs. God and Country mean nothing to these assholes... only Profit, and the most profit wins out above all and gets their investment dollar.

Capitalism in the current form has run it's course. it's time to rope these fuckers back into their home country... or they can just fucking leave. Because THEY are the reason we are where we are.

Now notice the seething rage in the post above? Do you also note the naked GREED?

Liberals are always talking about taking care of others and redistributing wealth, but what they are really saying is, THEY DESERVE CONTROL OF ALL THAT MONEY! It's driving them crazy. There is money out there and THEY DON'T HAVE CONTROL OF IT! They can just taste it, they want it so bad!

People who EARN the money don't deserve the power over it, ONLY LIBERAL ELITES DESERVE THAT POWER AND YOU DAMN WELL BETTER NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THAT!

The naked rage and GREED in the above post. It's most obvious.

How DARE YOU pissants who earn the money object to liberals taking it away from you! Liberals have "good" to do with it, and this "good" gives them an excuse to use that money how they see fit!

The cry of socialism everywhere. Yet, you always notice those that socialist want to help always suffer the most in socialist countries, while those socialists supposedly helping them get rich?

Look at any countruy you want. The only people socialism really helps is those who get control of the money. Everyone else gets screwed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's a link wher you can go donate all the money you want to the governement. Feel free to donate daily.

Yep.. have the government tax every citizen equally on every dollar earned with no loopholes or exceptions... and if even after that, if their liberal guilt makes them feel they should give more... they can knock themselves out and give ALL they wish

And cut out all the retired military on the dole...

How about you risk your dead ass for this country and then see if you have the same attitude!

The Right claims that tax cuts are not a cost, but invariably when they refer to the stimulus bill,

they say it COST 800 billion. They are including 300 billion in tax cuts as that cost.

All conservative propaganda turns into horseshit with nothing more than the addition of a healthy dose of examination.

Why? And let you freeloaders get off easy?

The only freeloaders around here are liberals who sit on their bums getting paid to troll the internet, on the "tax exempt" dime!

I wonder who that could be!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quote statistics that are official not that bullshat.

Please show where any of that is wrong.
You cannot. The record is clear. Your OP is simply wrong and a giant fail. The only good thing is you don't quote the HuffPo.
I thought you were leaving?

Decreasing tax rates for "rich people" will increase job opportunities and eventually benefit ALL people (including the poor) by boosting the economy. Of course, the liberals are too stupid to realize this FACT OF LIFE!

One question for you liberals...has any one of you EVER gotten a job by applying to a poor person?

Don't talk facts to liberals. You will confuse them!

You cannot. The record is clear. Your OP is simply wrong and a giant fail. The only good thing is you don't quote the HuffPo.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

Now we have a $14 trillion dollar National Debt. The only way to reduce the debt is by cutting spending and raising taxes.

You are either an idiot or a liar, and simple FACTS can prove it!

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP

2001 -1.25
2002 1.48
2003 3.39
2004 3.48
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18
2009 9.91
2010 10.64[/quote]

US Federal Deficit as percent of GDP - Charts Tables History

As you can see the Obama tripled the deficit in A MATTER OF MONTHS while Bush took eight years.

You libs can keep lying about that, but the facts will talk louder.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Simple common sense, this have never happened in history. Repug thinking...snooze!!!!!

What makes you think they want to help the poor?

Andre Baur says the poor are like animals. Feed them and they'll breed. I think he pretty much "represents".

Thank you for proving me right.

In other words, they can have their "tax cut" as long as YOU and your ilk can still CONTROL IT!

It's all about control of other people's money.

You don't want to get off your ass and earn it, you resent the people who do, and you rationalize these people have committed "crimes' to justify taking that money away.

I don't buy for a minute you really care about the poor.

If you did you would get off your ass and work YOURSELF FOR THEM, instead of demanding everyone else do it for you.

You ever hear of donating to a homeless shelter?

So, put YOUR money where your mouth is, and stop greedily finding excuses to get money that doesn't belong to you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

83% of statistics are made up. Either back up your claims with legitimate links or don't make any. I call BULLSHIT on your 93%!

The debt can certainly be reduced by cutting spending. Raising taxes may (and probably will) REDUCE tax revenue, making it more difficult to reduce the debt.

Where did you go to school?

Here's what proves they are dead wrong!

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP

2001 -1.25
2002 1.48
2003 3.39
2004 3.48
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18
2009 9.91
2010 10.64

US Federal Deficit as percent of GDP - Charts Tables History

They can keep lying that Bush increased the deficit trillions but when you look at the actual numbers it's pretty damn obvious it was Obama and he did it in a matter of months where Bush spent his over eight years.

83% of statistics are made up. Either back up your claims with legitimate links or don't make any. I call BULLSHIT on your 93%!

The debt can certainly be reduced by cutting spending. Raising taxes may (and probably will) REDUCE tax revenue, making it more difficult to reduce the debt.

Where did you go to school?

I'm guessing NOT the Rupert Murdoch School of Economics.

Dude it's pretty damn obvious you don't care about economics except your own. You just want money that other people earn.

Notice how libs will cite stats with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE.

Dude, I can destroy you with another chart!

US Unemployment Rate by Year

2001 4.76
2002 5.78
2003 5.99
2004 5.53
2005 5.08
2006 4.63
2007 4.61
2008 5.76
2009 9.26

The United States Unemployment Rate By Year

Yes, we have kept the same tax rate in place, BUT OBAMA HAS MADE IT CLEAR HE INTENDS TO RAISE TAXES!

You don't think that's going to have a chilling effect on business? OF COURSE IT IS, YOU MORON! No one's going to hire if they don't know if their costs are going to go up!

The fact of the matter is, Obama's policies have been so anti-business STARTING WITH THE DISASTROUS OBAMA HEALTHCARE PLAN, that business are afraid to hire.

They know their healthcare costs are about to go up, their taxes are about to go up.

Everything Obama has done has been one disaster after another. No business in their right mind is going to hire under this president.

You are the one that is too blind with your raging desire for money that doesn't belong to you to see that obvious point!

The reason people are not hiring is OBAMA, and that won't change until he's gone!

Forum List

Back