You cannot help the poor by giving more tax cuts to the rich

I can't justify taxing one person more than another, or only some people paying taxes. Everybody should be taxed, and taxed the same amount.

I can't justify taxing one person more than another, or only some people paying taxes. Everybody should be taxed, and taxed the same amount.

Taxes in proportion to what you make fairly is the best option.

No it isn't. That is not equality in taxation. Why should I pay more taxes than a homeless can man? Everybody should pay the same amount that the poorest among us can pay,...that is equality and fair.

trickle-down.jpg

No it isn't. That is not equality in taxation. Why should I pay more taxes than a homeless can man? Everybody should pay the same amount that the poorest among us can pay,...that is equality and fair.

Not sure if serious.

And then our system falls apart due to lack of funds... which is what you want. You want small government which is not able to govern. Can I clue you in on something... let me make this as simple as possible.

You've obviously heard of "Trickle Down" economics, right? Well, the same goes for taxation. You cut the Fed, they have to make a decision on whether to raise taxes or cut programs... let's give you the Conservative Wet dream, let's say the cut everything to the bone and only run a defensive government... What used to be subsidized by the Fed is now squarely in the hands of the individual state... so... they have a decision to make, don't they? They can either raise taxes to accommodate the now defunct funds, or they themselves can cut to the core. Let's suppose once again...they do the "conservative" thing and cut to the core. Now... you are really in trouble. Everything that used to help get paid for from a much broader tax base... is now down to the local level. Once again... raise taxes to pay for your road crews, your policemen, your firemen, your teachers, your court system, janitors, inspectors... the whole works. Or Cut to the bone again.

This is your vision of how America Should be? A downward spiral of less? You guys need to be stopped...you're madmen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udyNr0pY6ak]‪Traffic - Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys (Uncut Long Version)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Well if everyone paid the same tax rate, a poor person making say 20,000 dollars a year taxed at a rate of say 19% loses more of his money than a person who makes 100,000 dollars paying the same rate. The problem has never been the tax rates, its been the loopholes and the fact that the rich because of their wealth can pay lawyers to read a tax code and let them pay less taxes. The middle class, not the rich nor the poor are the ones paying the most taxes proportionally.

A fair tax won't work until you solve the problem of crony capitalism.

You are right, thats whay I stated at the beginning of the thread that the poor can't be helped by giving tax cuts to the rich, Repugs really think that giving tax cuts to the rich will stimulate them to create jobs for the poor and jobless, but give greedy people tax cuts and its not going to work.

You are right, thats whay I stated at the beginning of the thread that the poor can't be helped by giving tax cuts to the rich, Repugs really think that giving tax cuts to the rich will stimulate them to create jobs for the poor and jobless, but give greedy people tax cuts and its not going to work.

Repukes are the enemy of the state and Dems are ambivalent about it.

It is fucking nonsense. I am just waiting for the American people to wake up.

Last edited:
Simple common sense, this have never happened in history. Repug thinking...snooze!!!!!

This has happened every time taxes are cut. The economy grows and unemployment shrinks. Whether we are talking about the Bush tax cuts, the Reagan tax cuts, the Kennedy tax cuts, or the Harding/Coolidge tax cuts the evidence is all of them caused a surge in the economy. This is Econ 101.
Econ 101: How do Tax Cuts Work?

The power of the vote is what most people fail to realize and its often underestimated. Most Americans don't buy that bullshat that Repug put out there but they don't vote what they think. They can send the right message to politicians just by voting out retards with extremist views and them an example.

Simple common sense, this have never happened in history. Repug thinking...snooze!!!!!

This has happened every time taxes are cut. The economy grows and unemployment shrinks. Whether we are talking about the Bush tax cuts, the Reagan tax cuts, the Kennedy tax cuts, or the Harding/Coolidge tax cuts the evidence is all of them caused a surge in the economy. This is Econ 101.

Quote statistics that are official not that bullshat.

Quote statistics that are official not that bullshat.

Please show where any of that is wrong.
You cannot. The record is clear. Your OP is simply wrong and a giant fail. The only good thing is you don't quote the HuffPo.
I thought you were leaving?

The power of the vote is what most people fail to realize and its often underestimated. Most Americans don't buy that bullshat that Repug put out there but they don't vote what they think. They can send the right message to politicians just by voting out retards with extremist views and them an example.

You are naive.

LOL, already forgot the November elections I guess.:lol:
And the new polls out, the the people aren't real happy with the radical Obama and his comrades in arms.

Forum List

Back