You cannot help the poor by giving more tax cuts to the rich

I can't justify taxing one person more than another, or only some people paying taxes. Everybody should be taxed, and taxed the same amount.

Taxes in proportion to what you make fairly is the best option.

No it isn't. That is not equality in taxation. Why should I pay more taxes than a homeless can man? Everybody should pay the same amount that the poorest among us can pay,...that is equality and fair.

You mean all men should be treated equal by the law? What a concept!:)

Simple common sense, this have never happened in history. Repug thinking...snooze!!!!!

This has happened every time taxes are cut. The economy grows and unemployment shrinks. Whether we are talking about the Bush tax cuts, the Reagan tax cuts, the Kennedy tax cuts, or the Harding/Coolidge tax cuts the evidence is all of them caused a surge in the economy. This is Econ 101.
Econ 101: How do Tax Cuts Work?

and with all the hiring the Stimulus tax cuts are working along with the tax cuts last december that were extended. So we are out of recession and workers are being hired at good paying jobs.

No it isn't. That is not equality in taxation. Why should I pay more taxes than a homeless can man? Everybody should pay the same amount that the poorest among us can pay,...that is equality and fair.

Well if everyone paid the same tax rate, a poor person making say 20,000 dollars a year taxed at a rate of say 19% loses more of his money than a person who makes 100,000 dollars paying the same rate. The problem has never been the tax rates, its been the loopholes and the fact that the rich because of their wealth can pay lawyers to read a tax code and let them pay less taxes. The middle class, not the rich nor the poor are the ones paying the most taxes proportionally.

Actually, if a poor person and a rich person both pay a rate of 19% they both lose the same percentage of their money.

19% is excessive anyway.

opinion pieces from rightwingnut trash sites really don't prove very much.

and if there was such a thing as trickle down economics, it would have worked over the last 10 years.

but feel free to explain why, with higher taxes, the economy was healthy under clinton, and crashed under bush.

:thup:

good luxk.

Spending went through the roof?

No one should pay more than 10% in taxes to the feds.

No deductions, no exemptions just 10% off the top.

And all people should pay individually no more joint filing.

I actually pay about 10% of the top line number on my income taxes (and I make an average wage)

However, and this is a big however, I have no dependents, no kids, no exemptions. I take NONE of the tax reducing credits etc., that are related to having a family.

Under your 'plan', a person with, say, 2 kids, who was making what I make, would get an immediate tax increase of somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 to 4 thousand dollars.

How many of you out there support THAT?????

Why should one get a tax reduction because they choose to have kids?

Why should people without kids have to pay more in taxes when it's the people with kids who use more government services?

You want a fair tax system then everyone pays the same percentage.

The money we save by downsizing the IRS will come in handy too.

Not to mention that all the acountants, lawyers, and people in the IRS who are currently employed under this system can shift their employment to areas that produce wealth in our society and not simply consume it.

I would like to add to this.

No more payroll deduction and tax day should be moved from April 15 to the second Monday in November ( the day before election day)

Imagine millions of people who just wrote a huge fucking check to Uncle Sam hitting the voting booths the very next morning.

Simple common sense, this have never happened in history. Repug thinking...snooze!!!!!

The "rich" don't end up paying those taxes, WE DO!

Whether it's in jobs cut or higher prices, the "rich" aren't going to cut their money to help Obama.

You don't believe me? Find out what people like the Clintons, John Kerry, or the Late Ted Kennedy do (or did) to avoid paying their "fair share."

Oh they talk a good game about US paying taxes, but do THEY pay them? Look at Michael Moore or Noam Chomsky.

"Do as I Say Not as I Do" is a good book that has the goods on hypocritical rich liberals who talk about paying taxes while using every loophole THEY can to avoid paying those same taxes.

Businesses, however, will do what it takes to help their bottom line. Which means cutting jobs, raising prices, etc.

Liberals can say that's greedy, but they are given no choice. They are in business to make a profit, NOT prop up Obama and his bad policies.

Liberals in power know this, but they count on idiots like you to buy their class envy BS.

They don't care that it will be YOU paying the price for their destructive policies, as long as you are stupid enough to keep voting them in office.

The black community is already in this trap. Their condition gets worse and worse, while their politicians tell them it's the fault of the rich, the white the powerful. All the class envy BS.

They buy it and keep on voting the same people into office that will promise them to get them out of their situation.

But the situation never improves, they just get promises that the next time around, things will be better.

That's what Obama wants to do now, to the the entire country. Put us in the same desperate trap, where we have to vote the same liars into office, and hope THIS time they will do as promised.

Remember this, and it will give you the real story behind class envy and where you end up. Dependent on the government and totally ignorant of how you are being exploited by that government for votes.

(Yeah, I know the libs will say I'm racist for pointing this out. I don't care. I'm not racist. I'm not the one that wants blacks living on the government plantation. I just know they are the best example of what the Obama admin wants for this entire country with his class envy BS)

Here are great examples of this mindset and how it only leads to broken promises and greater poverty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]‪Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19v5Kjmc8FI]‪The Obama Stash of Stimulus Cash -- Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I was just thinking of comparing it to buying a ticket to the movie show. Basically taxes benefits all of us in society, same freedoms, protections, infrastructure, so why should my tax ticket cost more than the poor mans to have admission.:eusa_angel:

There are advantages to this, such as reining in and reducing government size to live within a set amount of revenue that wouldn't change much year to year. It would simplify the tax code.

The only way government could tax us more, is to raise the poverty base so they could pay more. That is an incentive for them to get the poorest employment so that they could pay a higher tax.

The black community is already in this trap. Their condition gets worse and worse, while their politicians tell them it's the fault of the rich, the white the powerful. All the class envy BS.
Apparently you are a revisionists.

I actually pay about 10% of the top line number on my income taxes (and I make an average wage)

However, and this is a big however, I have no dependents, no kids, no exemptions. I take NONE of the tax reducing credits etc., that are related to having a family.

Under your 'plan', a person with, say, 2 kids, who was making what I make, would get an immediate tax increase of somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 to 4 thousand dollars.

Why should people without kids have to pay more in taxes when it's the people with kids who use more government services?

The only problem here, you need to drop the "percentage" BS, and let everbody pay the same dollar amount. Forget income. A rich man doesn't use a highway, a lake, ocean, forest, anymore than you do, or could if you want to. You basically pay for a ticket to admission to all America offers, and everbody pays the same amount the poorest among can afford to pay. I would think $200. a year should be the tax ticket price. If you want extras, you pay out of your own capitalist pocket.

Last edited:

I was just thinking of comparing it to buying a ticket to the movie show. Basically taxes benefits all of us in society, same freedoms, protections, infrastructure, so why should my tax ticket cost more than the poor mans to have admission.:eusa_angel:

There are advantages to this, such as reining in and reducing government size to live within a set amount of revenue that wouldn't change much year to year. It would simplify the tax code.

The only way government could tax us more, is to raise the poverty base so they could pay more. That is an incentive for them to get the poorest employment so that they could pay a higher tax.

Why do liberals always think this is a zero sum game and those paying the taxes just pony up without a thought.

Does it ever occur to liberals that if you raise taxes, revenues suffer because people do what they can to AVOID paying those taxes.

Don't believe me, look at what RICH LIBERALS like Barbara Streisand, Noam Chomsky, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, the Clintons, and the like do to avoid paying taxes.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Do-As-Say-Not-Hypocrisy/dp/0767919025/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311007782&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy (9780767919029): Peter Schweizer: Books[/ame]

If liberals who preach higher taxes won't pay them, why do you think anyone else is going to?

No, what happens is WE end up paying those taxes.

Liberals in power know this. They know the liberals chumps think they are going to get more government goodies when the truth is all they will get is less jobs, higher prices, and higher taxes, to boot. They don't care.

As long as the chumps believe it's "fair" they will buy it.

Morons!

The only problem here, you need to drop the "percentage" BS, and let everbody pay the same dollar amount. Forget income. A rich man doesn't use a highway, a lake, ocean, forest, anymore than you do, or could if you want to. You basically pay for a ticket to admission to all America offers, and everbody pays the same amount the poorest among can afford to pay. I would think $200. a year should be the tax ticket price.

That's an argument for a flax tax, which I happen to agree with.

I disagree with the idea of a national sales tax, except in the idea it would finally make illegals pay taxes, too! ;)

1.1 trillion in tax cuts since the recession began, the MOST in stimulative-intended tax cuts in history,

and we have the slowest recovery ever?

Hmmm.

There have been no tax cuts since the recession began.

You're retarded.

The stimulus had 288 billion in tax cuts. The 2010 tax bill had 800 billion in tax cuts. Bush's 2008 stimulus bill had 80 billion in tax cuts.

The stupid think that anything labeled a tax cut must be like anything else labeled a tax cut.
In fact the bill was larded with Democrat special interest crap. Targeted tax cuts for 18 months or whatever. These don't work. Never have. Because they only create incentives for a short time period. Is a "temporary increase in the EIC for disadvantaged families" really going to prompt someone to go work harder or expand his business? Answer: No.
PolitiFact | Stewart claims that the stimulus bill is one-third tax cuts

You're retarded.

The stimulus had 288 billion in tax cuts. The 2010 tax bill had 800 billion in tax cuts. Bush's 2008 stimulus bill had 80 billion in tax cuts.

The stupid think that anything labeled a tax cut must be like anything else labeled a tax cut.
In fact the bill was larded with Democrat special interest crap. Targeted tax cuts for 18 months or whatever. These don't work. Never have. Because they only create incentives for a short time period. Is a "temporary increase in the EIC for disadvantaged families" really going to prompt someone to go work harder or expand his business? Answer: No.

I didn't acquire my knowledge of vocabulary and English usage from a mental retard;

I'm not about to start now. So save your energy.

You're retarded.

I didn't acquire my knowledge of vocabulary and English usage from a mental retard;

Notice when you post facts that liberals can't refute, they just call you stuipid, and declare themselves mentally superior?

They NEVER refute the argument.

So who's the retard?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're retarded.

It's amazing how facts like these get no traction in today's political climate.

The Right claims that tax cuts are not a cost, but invariably when they refer to the stimulus bill,

they say it COST 800 billion. They are including 300 billion in tax cuts as that cost.

All conservative propaganda turns into horseshit with nothing more than the addition of a healthy dose of examination.

Notice when you post facts that liberals can't refute, they just call you stuipid, and declare themselves mentally superior?

They NEVER refute the argument.

So who's the retard?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's to refute? The idiot claimed that legislation that cuts taxes is not a tax cut.

What's the better slang expression for something that stupid, other than retard?

You tell me.

You're retarded.

It's amazing how facts like these get no traction in today's political climate.

The Right claims that tax cuts are not a cost, but invariably when they refer to the stimulus bill,

they say it COST 800 billion. They are including 300 billion in tax cuts as that cost.

All conservative propaganda turns into horseshit with nothing more than the addition of a healthy dose of examination.

Here's a link wher you can go donate all the money you want to the governement. Feel free to donate daily.

Government - Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public

Forum List

Back