You can thank Republicans for Obama’s renewed popularity

Why do you fabricate unsubstantiated nonsense? Seriously "prevalent" prove it or admit you lied.

If your contention is that racism does not exist and is not prevalent MOSTLY among right wingers' ideology, then this forum is not the place to "fix" your delusion.

Why do you fabricate unsubstantiated nonsense? Seriously "prevalent" prove it or admit you lied.

If your contention is that racism does not exist and is not prevalent MOSTLY among right wingers' ideology, then this forum is not the place to "fix" your delusion.

Prove it, all you are giving us is your obviously biased opinion no facts, no studies. Its a gift that I pay any attention to you at all don't waste the opportunity.

Didn't you get the memo from the left? White racism is bad, black racism is nothing to see here move along.

You're "confusing" overt criminal acts with subtle racism......an affliction mostly prevalent among right wingers...NO ONE is condoning criminality.

And that makes it okay for the President to wave his magic pen and simply grant voting rights to illegal foreign invaders?

Actually, YES!!!! All that congress has to do is pass its OWN immigration bill....In the absence of congressional action, any president has the right to executive orders.....just ask GWB.

And that makes it okay for the President to wave his magic pen and simply grant voting rights to illegal foreign invaders?

Actually, YES!!!! All that congress has to do is pass its OWN immigration bill....In the absence of congressional action, any president has the right to executive orders.....just ask GWB.

A president cannot change our laws because the congress refuses to, sorry.

Here's an example of right wing hypocrisy:

A leading GOP candidate...Huckabee......recently stated that it is wrong for the SCOTUS to (most likely) uphold the right for gays and lesbians to marry....

However, the SCOTUS is looked upon by these same right wingers as the "saviors" to overturn Obama's EO on immigration.

You can thank Republicans for Obama’s renewed popularity

Below the '50% would cheer if his plane crashed and burned in the Pacific' mark yet?
Any potus - Republican, Democrat, Independent - deserves respect from his or her fellow Americans. If tragedy where to strike any potus, and I witnessed an un-American sack of shit like you cheer about it, I'd spit in your face before kicking your ass.

Any potus - Republican, Democrat, Independent - deserves respect from his or her fellow Americans. If tragedy where to strike any potus, and I witnessed an un-American sack of shit like you cheer about it, I'd spit in your face before kicking your ass.

The OFFICE deserves respect. The occupant not necessarily. I refer to the current occupant as Mr. Obama. I would be ecstatic if something happened to him.

What "renewed popularity"? All I ever see from the low information left is attacks on republicans. I haven't seen a post praising Barry Hussein since republicans won the biggest landslide in mid term history six months ago.

A president cannot change our laws because the congress refuses to, sorry.

Perhaps not the same scope of numbers affected....but here are some of GWB's EOs on immigration: (NO liberal judge objected)

2002....By executive order, expedited naturalization for green-card holders who joined military.

2005....By executive order, deferred deportation of students affected by Hurricane Katrina.

2006....By executive order, enabled 1,500 Cuban physicians to seek asylum at US embassies.

2007....By executive order, deferred deportation of 3,600 Liberians.

The world according to a Washington Post editorial? Why do low information lefties rely on inane editorials by unknown writers? Does it make them feel good about the administration policies six month after the biggest republican landslide in mid term history? The Washington Post is nothing but the propaganda arm of the democrat party and it has always been that way since the Nixon administration. If there is any bubble of popularity for the Hussein administration it is because the liberal media circled the wagons around a failed administration.

In 1990,GHWB,,,,by executive order allowed 1.5 million illegal immigrants to remain here and vote......Would you label these folks as "foreign invaders" too?

Last edited:
You can thank Republicans for Obama s renewed popularity - The Washington Post

The takeaway is that when the action in Washington exposes—and doesn’t smooth over—the fundamental differences between Republicans and Democrats, Obama’s favorability suffers. But when legislators accommodate the White House for the sake of avoiding “dysfunction,” the president benefits.

So if Republican politicians really want to advance conservative legislation, they have to embrace the reality that the only way to win a debate is to have one.

Gee, what a novel idea! Who would have guessed that engaging in a civil debate would be the way to get their conservative agenda passed?

It only happened throughout the Clinton administration. He worked with the GOP and together they came up with compromises that actually resulted in economic growth and prosperity for everyone.

But the dilemma for the rabid right today is that they hate Obama and don't want to do anything that improves his approval ratings. (Just look at Clinton's high approval ratings and they even tried impeaching him and failed!)

So if the extremist rightwing want to move their agenda they have to deal with Obama looking good.

They can't have their cake and eat it too.

:rofl:
You can thank Republicans for Obama s renewed popularity - The Washington Post

The takeaway is that when the action in Washington exposes—and doesn’t smooth over—the fundamental differences between Republicans and Democrats, Obama’s favorability suffers. But when legislators accommodate the White House for the sake of avoiding “dysfunction,” the president benefits.

So if Republican politicians really want to advance conservative legislation, they have to embrace the reality that the only way to win a debate is to have one.

Gee, what a novel idea! Who would have guessed that engaging in a civil debate would be the way to get their conservative agenda passed?

It only happened throughout the Clinton administration. He worked with the GOP and together they came up with compromises that actually resulted in economic growth and prosperity for everyone.

But the dilemma for the rabid right today is that they hate Obama and don't want to do anything that improves his approval ratings. (Just look at Clinton's high approval ratings and they even tried impeaching him and failed!)

So if the extremist rightwing want to move their agenda they have to deal with Obama looking good.

They can't have their cake and eat it too.

:rofl:
Or rational people understand that on his own merits he sucks,thanks for pointing that out in typical lefty speak.

Forum List

Back