You can tell who the Left fears by who their paid posters demonize. It's Fiorina and Carson

irony.jpeg

Yes we know the far left drones are irony impaired..

You do not need to keep providing examples..
irony-funny-pictures-40.jpg

Except the far left and it's irony impairment..

There is nothing to fear from a party that thinks Trump would make a great President

the idiots on the right will forget about everyone except the actual candidate the gets the nomination, and it won't be anyone they've been ranting about prior to that. They can change tune faster than a fat lady singing opera ...

That is true. They are the party of zero principles.

Carson would likely not get over 200EVs and may even open up some of the smaller dixie states.

Trump sort of destroys the conventional electoral wisdom but does so in a way that is no threat to Clinton. He's the actual dream-come-true candidate for HRC since he's been all over the map on nearly every issue

a charge of zero principles from a left-wing idiot is irrelevant, even comical!1

what was candidate Obama's position on raising the Debt Ceiling???
what is President obama's position on same?
candidate obama on gay marriage?
president obama on gay marriage?

President obama on drilling in the Artic Sea?
what did he sign last week?

on bailouts to Wall Street?
his votes on bailouts to Wall Street???

what did obama's surrogates call BOTH hillary and bill clinton in the Dem primary some years ago? RACISTS

like i said libs are projecting idiots who lie to themselves

So your argument is what; the GOP is no better than Obama? Cool Story Bro. 332-206; Obama is better than the GOP.

the idiots on the right will forget about everyone except the actual candidate the gets the nomination, and it won't be anyone they've been ranting about prior to that. They can change tune faster than a fat lady singing opera ...

Carson would likely not get over 200EVs and may even open up some of the smaller dixie states.

Trump sort of destroys the conventional electoral wisdom but does so in a way that is no threat to Clinton. He's the actual dream-come-true candidate for HRC since he's been all over the map on nearly every issue

a charge of zero principles from a left-wing idiot is irrelevant, even comical!1

what did obama's surrogates call BOTH hillary and bill clinton in the Dem primary some years ago? RACISTS

So your argument is what; the GOP is no better than Obama? Cool Story Bro. 332-206; Obama is better than the GOP.
Given the poor quality of the GOP clown car in 2016, Hillary will win by a larger margin

Given the poor quality of the GOP clown car in 2016, Hillary will win by a larger margin

It sure does look good for her.

You obviously don't give a damn about the truth, like your greedy lying billionaire heroes. Brainwashed functional moron. Nice bs propaganda.

George Soros isn't my hero, Franco hater dupe, but he is the greedy lying billionaire who owns your filthy party.

Both parties are owned, but the Kochs' are evil motherfuckers.
Total bs anyway. Soros does nada in comparison with 5-6 Pub a-holes and more. Read something. Arrgghh.

there is no politician that isn't bought- but George Soros isn't anywhere as corrupt or deep pockets that Kochs do. Sheldon Addelson owns the (R) too...

Oh my the propaganda that is being promoted here is the stuff of the far left drone dreams..
Just look up how much they spend on Superpacs and campaign financing duh...

The far left hates anything that is not far left, they hate people that can think for themselves..

That is why they hate anyone not far left..

But they have always hated women and minorities..
The Goddess of Irony is well pleased with your generous offering today. :clap:

And yet the far left makes an irony impaired post to prove my comments..
The far left is communist, hater dupe. And NO lol...

George Soros isn't my hero, Franco hater dupe, but he is the greedy lying billionaire who owns your filthy party.

Both parties are owned, but the Kochs' are evil motherfuckers.
Total bs anyway. Soros does nada in comparison with 5-6 Pub a-holes and more. Read something. Arrgghh.

there is no politician that isn't bought- but George Soros isn't anywhere as corrupt or deep pockets that Kochs do. Sheldon Addelson owns the (R) too...

Oh my the propaganda that is being promoted here is the stuff of the far left drone dreams..
Just look up how much they spend on Superpacs and campaign financing duh...

Yep follow the money as the far left drone suggests..

Top Organization Contributors | OpenSecrets

Top PACs | OpenSecrets

Soros helps pro-Clinton Super PACs to $24 million haul

The far left hates anything that is not far left, they hate people that can think for themselves..

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama twice..

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama twice..
And damn proud of it. What has he done bad, like W's wars and depression and 9/11 ferchrissake, dupe?

Obama is a corporate Democrat.

See and they prove my point..

Could not bash Obama or any thing on the left, but has no problem bashing anything not far left..

LOL, I bet you think he's far left don't you?

And there it is proof that you are far left drone..

Obama is far left. Just like you!

Uh-huh. & 'we' are deathly afraid of Carly & Ben & are even paid for posting. Ain't that right?

Of course the far left hates anyone that is a free thinker and does not conform to the far left religion. However their hatred for women and minorities has a very long history.

And in far left drone style, they bash..

LOL. I am a woman you fool.

Could not bash Obama or any thing on the left, but has no problem bashing anything not far left..

Uh-huh. & 'we' are deathly afraid of Carly & Ben & are even paid for posting. Ain't that right?
Some of us are paid

But fearing the chances of Republicans taking the White House is for suckers

Yes we know the paid far left drones, one person 30 ID's..

And yes all you want to do is bash like a two year old..

It is the far left religious dogma way..

You realize the more something is repeated- even when untrue - the more dumbfks will believe it. You are a perfect example.

Of course the far left hates anyone that is a free thinker and does not conform to the far left religion. However their hatred for women and minorities has a very long history.

left-wing women are female Uncle Toms; sell-outs to their own cause

Some of us are paid

You realize the more something is repeated- even when untrue - the more dumbfks will believe it. You are a perfect example.

yea like "CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN"

AND "FORWARD!!""

LOL. Sure. Wanting autonomy over own bodies & equal pay for equal work is selling out.

How asinine.

LOL. Sure. Wanting autonomy over own bodies & equal pay for equal work is selling out.

How asinine.

you dont want autonomy idiot; you want a government subsidy for your body

stop fooling yourself dummy.

Some of us are paid

AND "FORWARD!!""

Imagine what could have been- had the GOP cooperated just a little bit instead of becoming the party of no. no. no. nononononoNONONONONO!

The 'Republicans' of today are NOTHING like the party they once were. The Republicans of today are nothing like the Eisenhower GOP, or even Nixon. THERE'S your extremism. THERE is your nutjob mentality. Just look at the candidates.:cuckoo:

DONALD TRUMP is your forerunner????? :lmao:

Some of us are paid

AND "FORWARD!!""

Imagine what could have been- had the GOP cooperated just a little bit instead of becoming the party of no. no. no. nononononoNONONONONO!

The 'Republicans' of today are NOTHING like the party they once were. The Republicans of today are nothing like the Eisenhower GOP, or even Nixon. THERE'S your extremism. THERE is your nutjob mentality. Just look at the candidates.:cuckoo:

DONALD TRUMP is your forerunner????? :lmao:

imagine for a moment you were capable of thinking for yourself instead of regurgitating talking points; over 350 bills sat OBSTRUCTED on the Democrat Senate Leader Harry Reid's desk

libz are losers who lie to themselves

Forum List

Back