You can tell who the Left fears by who their paid posters demonize. It's Fiorina and Carson

You obviously don't give a damn about the truth, like your greedy lying billionaire heroes. Brainwashed functional moron. Nice bs propaganda.

George Soros isn't my hero, Franco hater dupe, but he is the greedy lying billionaire who owns your filthy party.

Both parties are owned, but the Kochs' are evil motherfuckers.
Total bs anyway. Soros does nada in comparison with 5-6 Pub a-holes and more. Read something. Arrgghh.

there is no politician that isn't bought- but George Soros isn't anywhere as corrupt or deep pockets that Kochs do. Sheldon Addelson owns the (R) too...

The far left hates anything that is not far left, they hate people that can think for themselves..

That is why they hate anyone not far left..

But they have always hated women and minorities..

You obviously don't give a damn about the truth, like your greedy lying billionaire heroes. Brainwashed functional moron. Nice bs propaganda.

George Soros isn't my hero, Franco hater dupe, but he is the greedy lying billionaire who owns your filthy party.

Total bs anyway. Soros does nada in comparison with 5-6 Pub a-holes and more. Read something. Arrgghh.

there is no politician that isn't bought- but George Soros isn't anywhere as corrupt or deep pockets that Kochs do. Sheldon Addelson owns the (R) too...

Oh my the propaganda that is being promoted here is the stuff of the far left drone dreams..

The far left hates anything that is not far left, they hate people that can think for themselves..

That is why they hate anyone not far left..

But they have always hated women and minorities..
The Goddess of Irony is well pleased with your generous offering today. :clap:

And yet the far left makes an irony impaired post to prove my comments..

Oh my the propaganda that is being promoted here is the stuff of the far left drone dreams..

I am center, not far left.

Oh my.

Oh my.

Not that post you are not!

Then again I bet you think Obama is a centrist as well..

Once you invoked the Koch brothers as worse than Soros you showed your true colors..

Oh my.

Once you invoked the Koch brothers as worse than Soros you showed your true colors..

Obama is a corporate Democrat.

Oh my.

See and they prove my point..

Could not bash Obama or any thing on the left, but has no problem bashing anything not far left..

irony.jpeg

Oh my.

Could not bash Obama or any thing on the left, but has no problem bashing anything not far left..

LOL, I bet you think he's far left don't you?

Oh my.

And there it is proof that you are far left drone..

Obama is far left. Just like you!

Another far left drone exposed for what they are..

Most if not all politicians are corporate politicians regardless of party in the Washington area..

But thanks for proving what a far left drone you are..

Oh my.

Uh-huh. & 'we' are deathly afraid of Carly & Ben & are even paid for posting. Ain't that right?

Uh-huh. & 'we' are deathly afraid of Carly & Ben & are even paid for posting. Ain't that right?

Of course the far left hates anyone that is a free thinker and does not conform to the far left religion. However their hatred for women and minorities has a very long history.

And in far left drone style, they bash..

Some of us are paid

But fearing the chances of Republicans taking the White House is for suckers

Some of us are paid

But fearing the chances of Republicans taking the White House is for suckers

Yes we know the paid far left drones, one person 30 ID's..

And yes all you want to do is bash like a two year old..

It is the far left religious dogma way..

Forum List

Back