You can legally discriminate against Trump supporters now

It isnt illegal.
This is why i am against PA laws. This is why i call them institutional discrimination.
Some of your qualities are "protected" while others arent. Its basically giving the govt the right to pick and choose who you can discriminate against.
Its a load of horseshit.
Political opinions aren’t a protected class. My advice? Don’t walk into hostile territory just to be a douchey partisan hack, hoping to instigate.
I know. There should be no "protected classes"
I support the right for anyone to turn down anyone for anything, so i agree with the last sentence.
Well that ship has sailed. Don’t worry, your grandkids will grow up under it, and will be okay and have no problem with it :thup:
Yes i know. Statists, the insecure and cowards are the majority now.
Crackas who felt threatened after slavery was ended felt the same way. Everything ended up fine :itsok:
Democrats. They've always been racists. They don't even care which side of the racist coin they fall on.

Fuck yeah! :clap:
Partisans love discrimination. When its THEIR kind.
You fucking hypocritical morons
Lol come on, man. Have you really bought into the OP’s bullshit? Now go ahead and think for a second, and tell me if you still believe the court has legalized discrimination against only Tump sheep.
It isnt illegal.
This is why i am against PA laws. This is why i call them institutional discrimination.
Some of your qualities are "protected" while others arent. Its basically giving the govt the right to pick and choose who you can discriminate against.
Its a load of horseshit.
Political opinions aren’t a protected class. My advice? Don’t walk into hostile territory just to be a douchey partisan hack, hoping to instigate.
The store owners must prove his political affiliation in order to legally discriminate against him. Anybody can wear a hat, which doesn't prove anything.

Unless hat wearers aren't a protected class, either.
The store owners won against that dumbass bitch. I hope the lawsuit bankrupts him.

Partisans love discrimination. When its THEIR kind.
You fucking hypocritical morons
Lol come on, man. Have you really bought into the OP’s bullshit? Now go ahead and think for a second, and tell me if you still believe the court has legalized discrimination against only Tump sheep.
It isnt illegal.
Its a load of horseshit.
The store owners must prove his political affiliation in order to legally discriminate against him. Anybody can wear a hat, which doesn't prove anything.

The store owners won against that dumbass bitch. I hope the lawsuit bankrupts him.
They proved his political affiliation?

It isnt illegal.
Its a load of horseshit.

^ :cuckoo:

It isnt illegal.
Its a load of horseshit.

^ :cuckoo:
A simple No would've sufficed. :)

GIANT loophole here. Now any baker can say they deny service to a gay person because they support Democrats, not because they are gay.

That's not a "loophole", it's always been true.

You can deny service to whoever you want, for whatever reason you want - except for discrimination against a protected class.

If the bakers had just said "Sorry, we can't make your cake", that would have been fine. It's only illegal when they say "Sorry, we can't bake your cake because you're gay".

It seems to me it just became a loophole.

Churches regularly refuse to hire people if they aren't 'christians'. They reserve the right to refuse brotherhood with any of 'god's children' that they don't like.

Their motto? "What you do for the least of these who gives a shit, don't come here looking for a job, we don't like the version of the bible you carry." Hypocrisy is What Jesus Would Do yeah?

Forum List

Back