You are on your own, California

Sad but true HD... pity. So kullyfornia is up shit crick without a paddle. It's demise is inevitable. Knowing they COULD fix it if anyone had a sack with a pair in it but they won't, why should anyone feel sorry for kullyfornia?

Hell man... suffer.

:lol:....thanks i will....but only S.Cal.....the leftist up north wont let the "ILLEGALS" live in their neighborhood....so for the time being they are safe....

Too bad you're not running the state. I almost believe you'd do what's necessary having a such a concise grasp on the problem.

But majors like that little twat Newson turning SanFransicko into a sanctuary city, people should be outraged... :eusa_eh:

believe me Pale....those guys running the state know whats going on AND what they should do....but they wont do it....they will just continue doing all the wrong stuff and just keep on making things worse.....ALL because if they did what needs to be done....it would make them look like they are more conservative....and heaven forbid,if you make the right decision it makes you appear more to the right...they are very much Bobo in their way of thinking,if it aint liberal,it wont work....well LIBERALISM has failed California....BIG TIME....and the rest of the country should view this state as an example of Liberalism run wild....and hopefully LEARN from it...

what Caleeeefornia needs is about 10 million more illegal peoples to pay taxes.. yep!

10 million more?....not that many of the ones here now pay taxes....and im talking the kind of taxes that count...not sales taxes...

I know Harry. I was being sarcastic.. That's the spin the liberals always hand us.. "they contribute so much' in taxes"" har dee har har har,, if that were true you wouldn't be going bust!

Looks like Ahhhnold is done buying votes.

They could've had Tom McClintock.....
Yes, Republicans threw Gray Davis out and replaced him with Arnold, who has increased the debt substantially.

get your facts right if you wanna join in.....Grey Davis was the beginning of all this when he signed off on all those big Union deals he made,and Arnold aint no where near the problem as the Very Liberal Democratic controlled Legislature has been....Arnolds problem is he gave in to these assholes,and is afraid to stand up to them like he did for about a month after he got elected....from then on he is no better then they are...

what Caleeeefornia needs is about 10 million more illegal peoples to pay taxes.. yep!

10 million more?....not that many of the ones here now pay taxes....and im talking the kind of taxes that count...not sales taxes...

I know Harry. I was being sarcastic.. That's the spin the liberals always hand us.. "they contribute so much' in taxes"" har dee har har har,, if that were true you wouldn't be going bust!

and that "SPIN" about the taxes always makes me laugh.....they help pay for the sidewalks and street repair,which anyone does if you buy something in this state,but to help finance their kids going to school,health care,things of this nature....there is where much of the problem lies....but yet you here from the Pro-Immigration hacks how they pay taxes.....yea they do,but not the right kind....

and that "SPIN" about the taxes always makes me laugh.....they help pay for the sidewalks and street repair,which anyone does if you buy something in this state,but to help finance their kids going to school,health care,things of this nature....there is where much of the problem lies....but yet you here from the Pro-Immigration hacks how they pay taxes.....yea they do,but not the right kind....

The jobs that whites won't do in California are the same jobs that the whites will do in Idaho, and will be taxed for it. You know, I bet the whites would do the same jobs in California if given the chance. just sayin...

we did not vote for the rail Toro it was soundly defeated in the last election....get your facts straight...the state is apparently getting it whether it likes it or not,thanks to Wash.DC and few politicians....who SAY the state needs it...no they need to pad their check books...the people dont want it....and dont need it...

And of course the state legislature will pass it off as "But it's federal money that is paying for it". Like none of that money came from taxpayers in the state of CA.

I see the same shit here where I live. They have this worthless light rail project. The first leg of it was 220% of the original budged. The city keeps saying that most of it is state money and federal money that is paying for it. As if I don't pay state and federal taxes. It's just stupid that some people fall for that damn line of false reasoning.

Find me a light rail sstem anywhere in the world that is profitable in an area with less than 100 people per square mile.

In other news, the legislature in Sacramento is considering adopting a new flag for California.

After many hours of deliberation in committee, the bi-partisan committee will be introducing the following as the new flag of the state which best represents the current environment.

BananaRep.jpg

Find me a light rail sstem anywhere in the world that is profitable in an area with less than 100 people per square mile.

Find me a road that is profitable.

Why is it ok if the government pays for roads, but not for light rail?

Most toll roads are profitable.

Most roads aren't toll roads, and hence lose money. Just as many light rail projects do.

the cost for roads is in the gas tax
which also pays for MANY OTHER transportation things like ferry's, subways, and bus systems

now, you show me a light rail system that is self sustaining(the better word than profitable)

the cost for roads is in the gas tax
which also pays for MANY OTHER transportation things like ferry's, subways, and bus systems

now, you show me a light rail system that is self sustaining(the better word than profitable)

Wait...so its ok for roads to be paid for via taxes, but not light rail systems? Why is that?

Forum List

Back