You are on your own, California

this crisis is to lease out the oil reserves off of the coast of California , in one swipe of the pen this could be over, it could also employ thousands of people. Of course, they won't. Too many wacko environmentalists and far left libs out there to let common sense prevail.

Those legislatures have overspent for years now and the California tax payers, even Pelosi's area are flat fed up, not one county voted for the latest tax increase. It was defeated overwhelmingly.

Sad thing is, it is the 8th largest economy in the world, New York is next on becoming a bankrupt state.

After Obama is finished the entire U.S will be bankrupt.

Never cut a bureaucrat if you can cut someone whose job actually affects the public...

For instance Oklahoma has 77 counties and close to 700 school districts each with its own superintendant making upwards of 75k a year with more than a few in the larger districts making 200k plus a year. Many of these district have such a low student population that there are more thousands of dollars paid to the superinendant that there are kids in the district. So rather than combining districts say making it one district per county or city with a population in excess of 50k, we cut teachers.

Last edited:

EZ...just 10 minutes ago on the news they said that something like 80 % of this is being covered by private concerns...the only thing the city will be covering is what they cover for ANY parade which basically is the cops....and like i said,the Lakers bring in 100 times that in revenue as to what is being spent....its funny a couple days ago they had a GAY PRIDE parade,....no one said shit about money being spent then....

well, since you live there I'll take your word for it over a news article off the internet.

Just seems silly to me, my friend is a librarian in LA and is in danger of losing her job over the budget cuts, many of her friends already have.................
of course, they cut only the programs that will cause the most complaints
they NEVER EVER cut waste

we did not vote for the rail Toro it was soundly defeated in the last election....get your facts straight...the state is apparently getting it whether it likes it or not,thanks to Wash.DC and few politicians....who SAY the state needs it...no they need to pad their check books...the people dont want it....and dont need it...

I'm sorry.

I stand corrected.

Well here's a tip kullyfornia... KICK OUT ALL THE FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIENS, INCLUDING ALL THE ONES YOU HAVE IN YOUR PRISONS.... for Christ sake... that ALONE would probably solve their problem.

What the fuck is wrong with those people that they can't see that?

we have something you cant comprehend up in white mans land Pale....10 million Mexicans....Nuff Said?.....

Yeah we've got 'em up here too HD. They migrate up here each summer into fall to work on the muck and mint farms, but they've been checked out, or so they claim.

But no one, with any amount of honesty, can say that if kullyfornia deported it's ENTIRE ILLEGAL ALIEN population, that that wouldn't solve your problem. I lived in Phoenix, Arizona for 4 years and then Reno, Nevada for 4 years, so I saw plenty of illegals myself, and I KNOW they CHOKE the local and state economies! For kullyfornians to continue to ignore the illegals, their fiscal plight will only continue. Somebody, SOMEBODY is going to have to stand up over there and SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE ILLEGALS! That's your only way out of the financial mess you're in.

Last edited:
Well here's a tip kullyfornia... KICK OUT ALL THE FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIENS, INCLUDING ALL THE ONES YOU HAVE IN YOUR PRISONS.... for Christ sake... that ALONE would probably solve their problem.

The Top Post of USMB of 2009 so far, well done, and congratulations.

You have earned the blue ribbon prize, consisting of lunch with Gunny and his cute - but not too bright - poodles, shogun and sunni woman...at a diner of your choice in la jolla, CA, where the cook, maitre'd, waitress, and valet car parker - are all illegal aliens...

this crisis is to lease out the oil reserves off of the coast of California , in one swipe of the pen this could be over, it could also employ thousands of people. Of course, they won't. Too many wacko environmentalists and far left libs out there to let common sense prevail.

Those legislatures have overspent for years now and the California tax payers, even Pelosi's area are flat fed up, not one county voted for the latest tax increase. It was defeated overwhelmingly.

Sad thing is, it is the 8th largest economy in the world, New York is next on becoming a bankrupt state.

After Obama is finished the entire U.S will be bankrupt.

If paterson and bloomberg are the not the world's worst politicians - after the iranian fascist mullahs - i do not know who is. :confused:

Yet while budget cuts are being made in libraries and schools in Cali, they spend a million dollars on a parade for the Lakers...............:cuckoo:

the parade is being financed by private concerns,not the tax payer....and big deal,for all the revenue the lakers bring into LA...a one time thing like this aint shit....especially with all the money LA blows yearly on the Illegals....

So NO MONEY was paid by the tax payer for the parade? Really?

Ultimately, both the city of Los Angeles and the Lakers organization will split the cost for the victory parade. Both will end up paying around $1 million each and have worked together to keep costs at a minimum.

Lakers Parade 2009 Set For Wed. June 17 Despite Budget Problems | NowPublic News Coverage

one million is taxpayers money.....perhaps if people in this country cared more about issues than basketball and sports etc....things would be a wee bit better....

EZ...just 10 minutes ago on the news they said that something like 80 % of this is being covered by private concerns...the only thing the city will be covering is what they cover for ANY parade which basically is the cops....and like i said,the Lakers bring in 100 times that in revenue as to what is being spent....its funny a couple days ago they had a GAY PRIDE parade,....no one said shit about money being spent then....

well, since you live there I'll take your word for it over a news article off the internet.

Just seems silly to me, my friend is a librarian in LA and is in danger of losing her job over the budget cuts, many of her friends already have.................
EZ like this reporter said on the news cast,they are going to have the Laker thing,whether the people complaining about the money spent like it or not,either way,the cops will be there,so money will be spent by the city regardless of which way it goes..... the bigger story to me is why no one, that i heard of anyway, is complaining about the money spent on the gay pride parade that was done a few days ago....

EZ like this reporter said on the news cast,they are going to have the Laker thing,whether the people complaining about the money spent like it or not,either way,the cops will be there,so money will be spent by the city regardless of which way it goes..... the bigger story to me is why no one, that i heard of anyway, is complaining about the money spent on the gay pride parade that was done a few days ago....

I don't know, do you have a link to how much that cost the city? I agree, if they are broke, nobody should be having to pay cops for overtime or such. You even said, "It ain't shit for the Lakers to have a parade." So I guess it's where your priorities lay. I don't go to any parades, except the 4th of July one that goes right by my door.

Never cut a bureaucrat if you can cut someone whose job actually affects the public...

For instance Oklahoma has 77 counties and close to 700 school districts each with its own superintendant making upwards of 75k a year with more than a few in the larger districts making 200k plus a year. Many of these district have such a low student population that there are more thousands of dollars paid to the superinendant that there are kids in the district. So rather than combining districts say making it one district per county or city with a population in excess of 50k, we cut teachers.

77 counties.....wow Cal. only has 57....they must be tiny ones...

we have something you cant comprehend up in white mans land Pale....10 million Mexicans....Nuff Said?.....

Yeah we've got 'em up here too HD. They migrate up here each summer into fall to work on the muck and mint farms, but they've been checked out, or so they claim.

But no one, with any amount of honesty, can say that if kullyfornia deported it's ENTIRE ILLEGAL ALIEN population, that that wouldn't solve your problem. I lived in Phoenix, Arizona for 4 years and then Reno, Nevada for 4 years, so I saw plenty of illegals myself, and I KNOW they CHOKE the local and state economies! For kullyfornians to continue to ignore the illegals, their fiscal plight will only continue. Somebody, SOMEBODY is going to have to stand up over there and SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE ILLEGALS! That's your only way out of the financial mess you're in.

but there in lies the problem....the liberal legislature wont ever do that,its not PC to do so,and heaven forbid if you stand up for what is best for country and state....you will be called a racist by the activist....we see that in some of the immigration threads here in the forum....every basterd in the legislature knows what they have to do,but they wont,Arnold was called a racist for vetoing the driver licence bill,that ended him ever standing up against this shit in the future.....hes a puss now...for the last 20 years California has been losing people to other states,and these are the people who are high earners and of course major tax payers.....same thing with businesses...going to other states...the people who run this state are fools and because of PC and because they are afraid of what the other neo-leftist and the activist are going to call them,they will never do the right thing.....and S.California will slowly sink into a 3rd world nation type of region.....

I don't know, do you have a link to how much that cost the city? I agree, if they are broke, nobody should be having to pay cops for overtime or such. You even said, "It ain't shit for the Lakers to have a parade." So I guess it's where your priorities lay. I don't go to any parades, except the 4th of July one that goes right by my door.

im sure in the next few days more will come out about who actually was footing the bill....but like i said,they would have this thing honoring the Lakers no matter what,and if the city tried to stop it,well im sure you saw all the low lifes out there after the Lakers beat Orlando....they would love to have an excuse to riot again....which would just cost the tax payer even more....so have a peaceful parade and get it over with...

but there in lies the problem....the liberal legislature wont ever do that,its not PC to do so,and heaven forbid if you stand up for what is best for country and state....you will be called a racist by the activist....we see that in some of the immigration threads here in the forum....every basterd in the legislature knows what they have to do,but they wont,Arnold was called a racist for vetoing the driver licence bill,that ended him ever standing up against this shit in the future.....hes a puss now...for the last 20 years California has been losing people to other states,and these are the people who are high earners and of course major tax payers.....same thing with businesses...going to other states...the people who run this state are fools and because of PC and because they are afraid of what the other neo-leftist and the activist are going to call them,they will never do the right thing.....and S.California will slowly sink into a 3rd world nation type of region.....

Sad but true HD... pity. So kullyfornia is up shit crick without a paddle. It's demise is inevitable. Knowing they COULD fix it if anyone had a sack with a pair in it but they won't, why should anyone feel sorry for kullyfornia?

Hell man... suffer.

Sad but true HD... pity. So kullyfornia is up shit crick without a paddle. It's demise is inevitable. Knowing they COULD fix it if anyone had a sack with a pair in it but they won't, why should anyone feel sorry for kullyfornia?

Hell man... suffer.

:lol:....thanks i will....but only S.Cal.....the leftist up north wont let the "ILLEGALS" live in their neighborhood....so for the time being they are safe....

Last edited:

Hell man... suffer.

:lol:....thanks i will....but only S.Cal.....the leftist up north wont let the "ILLEGALS" live in their neighborhood....so for the time being they are safe....

Too bad you're not running the state. I almost believe you'd do what's necessary having a such a concise grasp on the problem.

But majors like that little twat Newson turning SanFransicko into a sanctuary city, people should be outraged... :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back