Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Kremlin pipeline in the heart of EU/NATO

So, Biden killed American jobs, but fights to save Russian jobs....nice.

Now we know why Xi's man killed the pipeline; he was serving China - as he always does.
The Keystone XL is Xi's pipeline to pump the oil from the Chinese invested oil fields in Alberta to shipping ports in Texass and then on to Ch-china...Have you caught on yet?

The only reason we were fighting the gas line was our desire to sell liquid natural gas.
How much cash will Russia get from selling gas to the EU? Mr. Economist.

Why should US taxpayers pay $24b a year to keep US troops in the EU, when the EU is supporting Russia?
Trump, to his credit, called out the nonsense.

Putin's real pet is "Traitor Joe Xiden".

Man, you all are really stupid when it comes to oil and gas.

There is NO benefit to the US from Keystone XL.. Its an export pipeline.

Other than 10's of thousands of 6 figure jobs for American workers. But you hate American workers - just like corrupt Quid Pro does. We see the plan now, this was always a ruse to serve China.

Xi's man fucked America for the CPP - AGAIN.

More madness from Biden administration, do they have any strategy toward ozero (KGB) crime cartel ?
"The Biden administration has waived sanctions on a company building a controversial gas pipeline between Russia and Germany.
The US also lifted sanctions on the executive - an ally of Russia's Vladimir Putin - who leads the firm behind the Nord Stream 2 project.
The move came in a report on Russian sanctions delivered to Congress by the Department of State.
Critics say the pipeline is a major geopolitical prize for the Kremlin.
The project, which would take gas from the Russian Arctic under the Baltic Sea to Germany, is already more than 95% complete.
The Department of State report notes that Nord Stream 2 AG and its chief executive, Matthias Warnig, a former East German intelligence Stasi officer, engaged in sanctionable activity. But it concludes that it is in the US national interest to waive the sanctions.
On Wednesday, America's top diplomat met his Russian counterpart at an international summit in Iceland."
_118580012_epa.jpg

Stasi - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com › books › first › koehler-stasi

"The Stasi was much, much worse than the Gestapo, if you consider only the oppression of its own people," according to Simon Wiesenthal of Vienna, Austria, ...
We like our German friends more than we hate our Russian enemies?

Now we know why Xi's man killed the pipeline; he was serving China - as he always does.
The Keystone XL is Xi's pipeline to pump the oil from the Chinese invested oil fields in Alberta to shipping ports in Texass and then on to Ch-china...Have you caught on yet?

You failed to read the article, moron.

Xi's man killed the pipeline in service of the country he serves, China.

No one can deny that Biden is a traitor - but you love him for that.

What happened to they better knock it off? Putin being a 'killer' and they will 'pay' for their actions?

Trump says Putin is a great guy and increases sanctions on Russia. Biden calls Russia out and then decreases sanctions.

Actions > Words.

The evidence I have discovered tells me you have no idea what China is doing by investing heavily in the Alberta tar sand oil field..The Canadians can as easily build a pipeline west to the Pacific for shipment.

Keystone could connect to Colonial for better return to scale and upgrading.

The evidence I have discovered tells me you have no idea what China is doing by investing heavily in the Alberta tar sand oil field..The Canadians can as easily build a pipeline west to the Pacific for shipment.

Obviously not, which is why they turned to China to build it. Xi's man Biden brokered the deal to ensure China benefits.

What happened to they better knock it off? Putin being a 'killer' and they will 'pay' for their actions?

Trump says Putin is a great guy and increases sanctions on Russia. Biden calls Russia out and then decreases sanctions.

Actions > Words.
I think that the Europeans can make their own decisions on energy usage and who provides it.

Obviously now, which is why they turned to China to build it. Xi's man Biden brokered the deal to ensure China benefits.
High numbers and plenty of practice could make perfect.

Why do women never care to understand that simple concept?

It really is Your fault chics, I don't know how to get it right the first time. I did learn how to argue, though.

Obviously now, which is why they turned to China to build it. Xi's man Biden brokered the deal to ensure China benefits.
You must be confused since the XL is not being built for the same reasons why the Canadians don't want to build it to Vancouver.

Keystone could connect to Colonial for better return to scale and upgrading.
1621519477958.png

Actions > Words.
I think that the Europeans can make their own decisions on energy usage and who provides it.
No, they cant. That was why Trumps interactions with China were so idiotic, they did not utilize our powerful positions with our allies in order to secure our interests. We have very little to no interaction with the Russian economy. By leaving Europe out of it we would essentially be saying that we are not going to pressure Russia at all.

So back to my actual point and stated more directly, the hypocrisy here is astronomical. The same people defend Biden for DECREASING pressure on Russia whilst claiming Trump is a horrible president for not doing enough to combat Russia and Russian interference.

Actions > Words.
No need to screw over our allies to punish our opponents.
See above. It is not 'screwing over our allies' but bringing our combined force to peruse mutual goals. That is what the alliances are there for in the first place.

There is NO benefit to the US from Keystone XL.. Its an export pipeline.

Other than 10's of thousands of 6 figure jobs for American workers. But you hate American workers - just like corrupt Quid Pro does. We see the plan now, this was always a ruse to serve China.

Xi's man fucked America for the CPP - AGAIN.

4,000 temporary jobs to build the pipeline.. 50 permanent jobs to monitor flow rate and pressure by computer.

No, they cant. That was why Trumps interactions with China were so idiotic, they did not utilize our powerful positions with our allies in order to secure our interests. We have very little to no interaction with the Russian economy. By leaving Europe out of it we would essentially be saying that we are not going to pressure Russia at all.

So back to my actual point and stated more directly, the hypocrisy here is astronomical. The same people defend Biden for DECREASING pressure on Russia whilst claiming Trump is a horrible president for not doing enough to combat Russia and Russian interference.
True enough! Yet another case of epic hypocrisy from the left. What's new?

Forum List

Back