Status
Not open for further replies.

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
....Copyright violation

131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I've been champing at the bit for the next copy and paste installment.

A strong argument could also be made that Democratic support for perpetual affirmative action is racist. It is, after all, the antithesis of Martin Luther King'svision of a color-blind society. Not only is it "reverse racism," but it is based on the premise that African Americans are incapable of competing in the free market on a level playing field. In other words, it is based on the notion of white supremacy, albeit"benevolent" white supremacyrather than the openly hostile white supremacy of the pre-1960s Democratic Party.

Yeah that's interesting bullshit since the first "affirmative action" action came from the Republican Party. And I don't mean Nixon with the Philadelphia Plan, I mean Reconstruction. As we noted elsewhere, it was the post-Whig party of "big goverment".

So make what you will of that with your racism theories, yo.

A strong argument could also be made that Democratic support for perpetual affirmative action is racist. It is, after all, the antithesis of Martin Luther King'svision of a color-blind society. Not only is it "reverse racism," but it is based on the premise that African Americans are incapable of competing in the free market on a level playing field. In other words, it is based on the notion of white supremacy, albeit"benevolent" white supremacyrather than the openly hostile white supremacy of the pre-1960s Democratic Party.

Yeah that's interesting bullshit since the first "affirmative action" action came from the Republican Party. And I don't mean Nixon with the Philadelphia Plan, I mean Reconstruction. As we noted elsewhere, it was the post-Whig party of "big goverment".

Yo, did I strike a true nerve? Tough!!!

"GTP"
131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 50240
Yo of COURSE you struck a nerve! Since your mouth is around a COCK right now!

"GFY"

"GTP"
View attachment 50240

"GFY"
Alcoholics Anonymous

"GTP"
View attachment 50240

"GFY"
Alcoholics Anonymous

Here SJ. There's a whole community waiting for you:

Log Cabin Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back