Not open for further replies.

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
.....Copyright violation

"GTP"
obama-lying (1) (1) (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saying blacks are "on the plantation" because they're stupid and brainwashed is extremely racist. Calling a whole race stupid is racism, no doubt about it. And it's what Rambo does.

The non-racist people assume blacks are intelligently voting in their best interests.

Saying blacks are "on the plantation" because they're stupid and brainwashed is extremely racist. Calling a whole race stupid is racism, no doubt about it. And it's what Rambo does.

The non-racist people assume blacks are intelligently voting in their best interests.
Mamooth, you really should try to learn to stop taking complete morons seriously.

Yo, once again you nailed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

But history and their unchanging circumstances indicate that they are not voting in their best interests, intelligently or otherwise. To pronounce that fact is not racist.

Yo, you know what the word FACT means? Look it up dumb-ass!

"GTP"
Dunce-cap-in-corner (1).jpg

I don't know if it's racist but it sure is major butthurt.

So blacks are convinced by democrats that the GOP is racists....So what you are saying is that all blacks can't think for themselves....Including the ones in the GOP..

"GTP"

How 'bout PLAGIARISM? Know what that means?

"GTP"

Yo, its History, get over it fool, your Party just sucks!!!

"GTP"
obama-lying (1).jpg

"GTP"

"GTP"

I don't have a "party", Rimjob, but you know what I do have? Besides the facts and links that back me up I mean?

--- I have the post from another message board where you lifted all this shit verbatim, posted by one "Warrior Nurse", 5 March 2014 at 2:42:28, entitled "A treatise on race; the Democrats and Republican [sic]"

Word for word.

Care to fess up?

"GFY"

"GTP"

"GTP"

I don't have a "party", Rimjob, but you know what I do have? Besides the facts and links that back me up I mean?

--- I have the post from another message board where you lifted all this shit verbatim, posted by one "Warrior Nurse", 5 March 2014 at 2:42:28, entitled "A treatise on race; the Democrats and Republican [sic]"

Word for word.

Care to fess up?

"GFY"

Yo, Jackfacts.com in Tampa Bay Area! You have another person who is spreading the good word, your Party is a Racist Party!!! Love It!!!

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1) (1) (1).jpg

"GTP"

"GTP"

Word for word.

Care to fess up?

"GFY"

Yo, Jackfacts.com in Tampa Bay Area! You have another person who is spreading the good word, your Party is a Racist Party!!! Love It!!!

"GTP"

You're actually going to sit here and admit you plagiarized not from source 22 but from source 86 who themselves plagiarized source 22???

:dig:

Unfuckingbelievable.

So blacks are convinced by democrats that the GOP is racists....So what you are saying is that all blacks can't think for themselves....Including the ones in the GOP..
The ones in the GOP are the ones who CAN think for themselves. That's why they left the plantation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back