Yo Dani...check this out

I have yet to read of any business man criticizing Trump. Or saying he's a crook or a deceiver. It would seem he drives a hard bargain and is willing to negotiate. He will not get rolled over by the Ayatollah as Obama did.

trump have iranian gene? :badgrin::badgrin:
German and Scottish...but you never know...a Persian could have snuck in their long ago....sneaking silently from tent to tent....lmao!
:badgrin::badgrin:
german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan
im panic now.iran have problem now :wtf::itsok:
I googled Aryan...it's complicated. I don't have time to study it now...football coming on and scotch in the glass...

That's Dani's "Irish = viskey"

yes i know.but Scotch whisky is symbol of whisky .isnt it?

Scotch-Whiskey-930x524.jpeg

German and Scottish...but you never know...a Persian could have snuck in their long ago....sneaking silently from tent to tent....lmao!
german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan
I googled Aryan...it's complicated. I don't have time to study it now...football coming on and scotch in the glass...

I'm Irish and rarely drink but my husband says Irish whiskey is the best in the world. He drinks Jameson

I have yet to read of any business man criticizing Trump. Or saying he's a crook or a deceiver. It would seem he drives a hard bargain and is willing to negotiate. He will not get rolled over by the Ayatollah as Obama did.

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan

NO broadcast for this match in my cable tv
:itsok:
.you like manning or ?
Like both Manning and Brady...just want a good competitive game..

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan

I'm Irish and rarely drink but my husband says Irish whiskey is the best in the world. He drinks Jameson
I have Jameson at the ready...but using Speyburn and a touch of Drambuie for a start..

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan

I have Jameson at the ready...but using Speyburn and a touch of Drambuie for a start..

Hubby likes Speyburn but Jameson is his choice, he's currently in a bottle of Jameson 18

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan

.you like manning or ?

maybe i will watch second half online.what is your bet?
man... or brady?

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan

i never drink
Jameson.
i live in iran. its forbidden.we cant say to smuggler .give me jameson or ........only one choice.give me whiskey or give me tekila or give me vodka or wine or ...
90% of my whiskey was scotch

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan

i never drink
Jameson.
i live in iran. its forbidden.we cant say to smuggler .give me jameson or ........only one choice.give me whiskey or give me tekila or give me vodka or wine or ...
90% of my whiskey was scotch

You need a better class of smuggler, Dani

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan

.you like manning or ?

man... or brady?
Brady....but Manning looking good so far....no score yet.

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan

.you like manning or ?

man... or brady?
7-0 Denver....Manning pass...

.you like manning or ?

man... or brady?
7-0 Denver....Manning pass...
Added scotch to my rocket...yo

If the Patriots had kicked one of those earlier field goals, and then came back with the miracle touchdown, they would have won.......but.....

Forum List

Back