Yo Dani...check this out

Distressing.....and out of control.

Calais Locals Document a Town Under Siege

A series of photos and videos posted to Facebook by the residents of Calais over the last 24 hours depicts a town under siege. Parents have been advised to keep their children indoors as migrants roam through playgrounds, while on residential streets police wearing riot gear stalk gangs of migrants.

Calais Locals Document a Town Under Seige

we need to do one of these videos about America. I thing I'll call my buddy Donald...

> Ni Lampedusa, ni Bruxelles, être Européen ! - YouTube

maybe you want call wrong man
we have same problem in iran too. for example you have mexico border.we have afghanistan and pakistan border.
i understand trump fans too.
but i have question.can he .......... ?
We all have the same question...can he fix the border. No one else has been able to...might as well give him a chance. The liberals will not even try.

course , I say that no socalled con or lib has even tried to fix the borders . And there is no big deal magic to fixing !! Trump or Cruz might do it !!

we need to do one of these videos about America. I thing I'll call my buddy Donald...

we have same problem in iran too. for example you have mexico border.we have afghanistan and pakistan border.
We all have the same question...can he fix the border. No one else has been able to...might as well give him a chance. The liberals will not even try.
i know.you had liberal.you had bush.even bush couldnt stop 9/11 or fix mexican problem
with trump you dont lose anything.its like bet without losing money.
but are you sure.? you cant see reaction of world?
people are talking in britania parliman about ban trump?
all arab nation are angry now because of trump speech.
even most gop member dont like trump.gop are in bussiness with arabs .
i see chaos.i see unstable situation

i know.you had liberal.you had bush.even bush couldnt stop 9/11 or fix mexican problem

Dani, it's chaos and unstable now, we have nothing to lose

I have yet to read of any business man criticizing Trump. Or saying he's a crook or a deceiver. It would seem he drives a hard bargain and is willing to negotiate. He will not get rolled over by the Ayatollah as Obama did.

I have yet to read of any business man criticizing Trump. Or saying he's a crook or a deceiver. It would seem he drives a hard bargain and is willing to negotiate. He will not get rolled over by the Ayatollah as Obama did.

trump have iranian gene? :badgrin::badgrin:

-------------------------------- gop sucks same as most arab muslim states suck , gwbush sucked . England is not banning Trump . Who cares about the worlds reaction plus I hope that Trump doesn't care about world reaction Dani .

Dani, it's chaos and unstable now, we have nothing to lose
----------------------------- PLANNED chaos , thank mrobama !!

-------------------------------- gop sucks same as most arab muslim states suck , gwbush sucked . England is not banning Trump . Who cares about the worlds reaction plus I hope that Trump doesn't care about world reaction Dani .
ok

please vote trump.but dont cruz or rubio
i like trump.
i need popcorn for watching cnn because of trump\

German and Scottish...but you never know...a Persian could have snuck in their long ago....sneaking silently from tent to tent....lmao!

German and Scottish...but you never know...a Persian could have snuck in their long ago....sneaking silently from tent to tent....lmao!
:badgrin::badgrin:
german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan
im panic now.iran have problem now :wtf::itsok:

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan
I googled Aryan...it's complicated. I don't have time to study it now...football coming on and scotch in the glass...

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan
I googled Aryan...it's complicated. I don't have time to study it now...football coming on and scotch in the glass...

That's Dani's "Irish = viskey"

german=aryan
scottish=viskey
trump is aryan drunk omg
iran=land of aryan

NO broadcast for this match in my cable tv
:itsok:
.you like manning or ?

Forum List

Back