Yo Dani...check this out

Distressing.....and out of control.

Calais Locals Document a Town Under Siege

A series of photos and videos posted to Facebook by the residents of Calais over the last 24 hours depicts a town under siege. Parents have been advised to keep their children indoors as migrants roam through playgrounds, while on residential streets police wearing riot gear stalk gangs of migrants.

Calais Locals Document a Town Under Seige

The simple and most common sense solution is....start shooting the bastards. Get the Army to start shooting every one of them. This would be my order like days ago.

F-ck the UN. F-ck Human Rights Groups.

A series of photos and videos posted to Facebook by the residents of Calais over the last 24 hours depicts a town under siege. Parents have been advised to keep their children indoors as migrants roam through playgrounds, while on residential streets police wearing riot gear stalk gangs of migrants.

The simple and most common sense solution is....start shooting the bastards. Get the Army to start shooting every one of them. This would be my order like days ago.

They seem to have problems assimilating. Perhaps they should go back to their shit holes and leave civilized people alone

They seem to have problems assimilating. Perhaps they should go back to their shit holes and leave civilized people alone

At this point, we should just shoot them, also the hordes still arriving on Greek Islands, 31,000 and counting since beginning of this month, shoot those also....and any spotted coming in boats, shoot them as well, in the boats, in the water.

This hardcore approach might make them think about coming to our Continent....if they know if they attempt it, they risk being shot immediately, they might stay in their 7th Century crapheaps.

we need to do one of these videos about America. I thing I'll call my buddy Donald...

> Ni Lampedusa, ni Bruxelles, être Européen ! - YouTube

maybe you want call wrong man
we have same problem in iran too. for example you have mexico border.we have afghanistan and pakistan border.
i understand trump fans too.
but i have question.can he .......... ?

Are you now in Europa? The OP title suggests you are?
Dani is in Iran....I'm in Texas. My brother in law....who sent that link... is in Greece.

I know it's off-topic, but the crazier of the Leftists have now decided to attempt to gang-up on me in several other threads, I am holding my own pretty well against them.

we need to do one of these videos about America. I thing I'll call my buddy Donald...

we have same problem in iran too. for example you have mexico border.we have afghanistan and pakistan border.

Dani is in Iran....I'm in Texas. My brother in law....who sent that link... is in Greece.

Texas is the best place of the three. Texas has good men ;)

I know it's off-topic, but the crazier of the Leftists have now decided to attempt to gang-up on me in several other threads, I am holding my own pretty well against them.

Nothing worse than a gaggle of Liberals ganging up on you. My advice is to rip their heads off and chit down their throats

Where are you living?

Where are you living?

For past few years we're living in England, but I'm Austrian and Mr. Lucy is Norwegian.

no.why?
im in iran.

Where are you living?

For past few years we're living in England, but I'm Austrian and Mr. Lucy is Norwegian.

You're Austrian? I don't believe I've ever met an Austrian

Nothing worse than a gaggle of Liberals ganging up on you. My advice is to rip their heads off and chit down their throats

Maybe they want me to leave....perhaps I should, I ask myself, do I need this?

Where are you living?

I thought you already knew this?

no.why?
im in iran.

I don't know, I thought it sounded like you'd joined us.

Where are you living?

I might have...you'll have to excuse me, we have six kids and my life moves at Mach 1 LOL

Where are you living?

I seem to recall Northern Europe...but I can't keep track...I am old and feeble...

Forum List

Back