Yet another turn in the Zimmerman/Martin Case!

where the dead body of the boy was found will tell that tell.

Why would a child attack a man who had been following him but walked away?

Not a 'child', a 17 year old.... 17 year olds are not children... and, sadly, they often lack the common sense that adulthood should bring. 17 year old boys are often full of piss and vinegar... was Martin that type of kid? I don't know, nor to you.

Your constant use of emotion over logic blinds you to facts... I thought you liked facts.
Or full of FEAR that a pale faced, skin headed, gun toting person was chasing after him. Face it Zimmerman looks like a skinhead and Martin had every right to fear for his life and stand his ground.

So now you're profiling Zimmerman? Isn't that racist? Besides, i don't remember reading that Zimmerman was "chasing" after him. By saying he was chasing him, this to me means that Martin was running for some reason....why would he run if he hadn't done anything wrong? And when Zimmerman turned around to go back to his vehicle...why did Martin follow him and confront him? Why didn't he just keep walking on home...if he'd done that none of this would have happened.

The thing that the lynch mob here cannot comprehend is that it matters little. Witnesses state that martin was on top of Zimmerman beating on him. Zimmerman says it, witnesses corroborate it, and there is nothing to disprove it. A grainy tape cannot prove or disprove anything.
Which begs the question, if Martin was on top beating Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk, meaning Zimmerman had to be flat on his back, when he shot Martin, how did Martin end up face down with his hands underneath his body, as the police found him???? Also if Zimmerman was under Martin when he shot him, why is there no blood on Martin's shirt??? Gravity would dictate that the blood would fall in a downward direction onto Zimmerman from the time the bullet entered Martin's body to the time Zimmerman freed himself from the dead body weight on top of him.

zimmerman turned martin around after he shot him, to go through his pockets to remove the receipt, so "concerned citizens" could insinuate that martin stole the ice tea and deserved to be shot.

that is my theory.

where the dead body of the boy was found will tell that tell.

Why would a child attack a man who had been following him but walked away?

Not a 'child', a 17 year old.... 17 year olds are not children... and, sadly, they often lack the common sense that adulthood should bring. 17 year old boys are often full of piss and vinegar... was Martin that type of kid? I don't know, nor to you.

Your constant use of emotion over logic blinds you to facts... I thought you liked facts.
Or full of FEAR that a pale faced, skin headed, gun toting person was chasing after him. Face it Zimmerman looks like a skinhead and Martin had every right to fear for his life and stand his ground.

Zimmerman looks like a skinhead! Pale!

Oh my my my.

Whose photo are you looking at?

It is highly likely that Martin had no idea Zimmerman was gun toting. Otherwise he wouldn't have attacked.

I agree that continuing to follow AFTER being told by authorities to stop removes his protections under the stand your ground law.

Jeez people. He wasn't told to stop. they said "We don't need you to do that". And that doesn't matter. Stand your ground doesn't apply in this case because Zimmerman, according to stories I've heard, was attacked from behind. That is cut and dried self defense. I don't know if that's what happened because I haven'ttalked to Zimmerman, but Zimmerman's Lawyer himself said that Stand Your ground doesn't apply in this case. His statement,combined with what I've heard, seems to support my stance that it doesn't aply.

However he may be protected under some self defense laws.

Either way it should be in court, in a trial, with real solid evidence and not heresey and media speculation.

The police do not have to bring the case to trial. The (black) interum police chief has said that he will not allow this case to be influenced by the media and public opinion. If they do not have sufficient evidence then they should not take it to court period. There may be more evidence that we don't know of, but so far there has been nothing at all to dispute Zimmerman's claim of self-defense and a whole lot, including eye-witnesses, that support him.

Yah.

When you get attacked from behind..your nose gets broke..that works.

Oh..and it was Zimmerman chasing Martin..not the other way around.

Martin had every right imaginable to defend himself from an armed man that was chasing him.

If that's what happened.

This "blame the victim" meme is both disgusting and reprehensible.

So perhaps you should quit blaming Zimmerman.

Oh my my my.

It is highly likely that Martin had no idea Zimmerman was gun toting. Otherwise he wouldn't have attacked.

Yeah..after trying to get away from the guy..he turns and fights him.

Why? Dunno.

It's not suppose to make any sense. In any case..Zimmerman had a license to kill.

Right?

Fastest gun wins.

So now you're profiling Zimmerman? Isn't that racist? Besides, i don't remember reading that Zimmerman was "chasing" after him. By saying he was chasing him, this to me means that Martin was running for some reason....why would he run if he hadn't done anything wrong? And when Zimmerman turned around to go back to his vehicle...why did Martin follow him and confront him? Why didn't he just keep walking on home...if he'd done that none of this would have happened.
Zimmerman shot Martin AWAY from his car! And if you were a young black youth, wouldn't you run from someone who by outward appearances looks like a Skinhead!

Dispatcher: "Are you following him?"
Zimmerman: "Yeah."

Jeez people. He wasn't told to stop. they said "We don't need you to do that". And that doesn't matter. Stand your ground doesn't apply in this case because Zimmerman, according to stories I've heard, was attacked from behind. That is cut and dried self defense. I don't know if that's what happened because I haven'ttalked to Zimmerman, but Zimmerman's Lawyer himself said that Stand Your ground doesn't apply in this case. His statement,combined with what I've heard, seems to support my stance that it doesn't aply.

The police do not have to bring the case to trial. The (black) interum police chief has said that he will not allow this case to be influenced by the media and public opinion. If they do not have sufficient evidence then they should not take it to court period. There may be more evidence that we don't know of, but so far there has been nothing at all to dispute Zimmerman's claim of self-defense and a whole lot, including eye-witnesses, that support him.

Yah.

When you get attacked from behind..your nose gets broke..that works.

Oh..and it was Zimmerman chasing Martin..not the other way around.

Martin had every right imaginable to defend himself from an armed man that was chasing him.

If that's what happened.

This "blame the victim" meme is both disgusting and reprehensible.

So perhaps you should quit blaming Zimmerman.

He put a bullet in the chest of another human being.

And admitted it.

So..yeah..I am blaming him. Had he not left his SUV..Martin would still be alive. He might have even had a chance to eat his skittles and drink his ice tea.

But in the minds of some conservatives..the act of purchasing those items is a capital crime.

Shooting the customer..isn't.

I think they would also need the medical reports, the coroner's report, the witness statements, and the prosecutor's findings. But maybe that's just me? :dunno:

That would be gravy on top to have all of that but i think really all they need to just move forward is the dead body and the statements of the person who ended that life.

You have the evidence (a dead body, the gun that ended the life, and the person who used the gun stating they did so and ended the life).

At least if it went to court we could get all the leaked evidence that is actual legit evidence instead of all the bogus crap, rumor, and conjecture that we hear in the media now.

Thats my mindset anyway.

Using your qualifications, the SEAL team member that killed Bin Laden should be on trial because we had his dead body, the gun that killed him, and I'm sure the SEAL gave an after action statement.

You are comparing an individual in the military carrying out sanctioned orders to an individual in the general public carrying out their own actions.

Even still...say that wasn't the case in your horrible example we do not have a body of Bin Laden.

Get off the stupid when responding to me please, I'm not here to play dumb games.

Oh my my my.

Yeah..after trying to get away from the guy..he turns and fights him.

Why? Dunno.

It's not suppose to make any sense. In any case..Zimmerman had a license to kill.

Right?

Fastest gun wins.

Have you ever watched a street/gang fight?

I have. The MO, particularly of the younger kids, is to run away from whomever they're fighting, then circle around and clock them, kick them, or grab them from behind when they're distracted.

Then get them on the ground and bash their head against the concrete or the curb.

Not all alleged crimes go to trial. It's called the PROCESS. And this one still may not.

Grow up.

Yes yes..not all "Killing is a crime". It's in the bible.

Somewhere.
Sorry the truth bothers you so much. Thus my suggestion that you GROW UP.

Sorry Si..if you want to be all grown up and live in a world where people can shoot one another over nothing. Fine.

I think that should be a crime.

"Child" that I am.

A young dead man is evidence of someone being killed by someone else. Do we need more evidence than a dead body to have a trial to decide if it was a justfied killing or if it was some level of homocide?

Yes, we do.

This is an honest question, since you said yes what more evidence is needed to move forward in addition to a dead body, the weapon that was used to end the life, and the admission by the person who ended the life that they did so (in self defense according to them).

Oh my my my.

Zimmerman claimed Martin tried to take away his gun. How could Martin try to disarm Zimmerman if he didn't know he had a gun?????
His gun was at his waist and his jacket was wide opened as he chased Martin. It is much more highly likely that Zimmerman's gun was in plain sight.

Somewhere.

Sorry Si..if you want to be all grown up and live in a world where people can shoot one another over nothing. Fine.

"Child" that I am.

I quite like the idea of being able to defend oneself... with lethal force, if necessary. But I am a grown up who prefers fact to fiction, likes the whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing and considers all the evidence, not just the stuff that supports my preconceived ideas.

Somewhere.

"Child" that I am.
I sure do want to live in a world where people can shoot each other under certain circumstances.

And, I DO live in that world.

So do you.

Grow up and accept that. Or continue being a hysterical child.

First the police video came out which appeared to show Zimmerman with no marks. I bought into it. Yet when the enhance the video using digital enhancements there is a MAJOR and very large mark on the back of his head. Those marks could only be made by a significant blow or blows!

Enhanced Video Of Zimmerman In Police Station Appears To Show Injuries | Fox News

Enhanced? Enhanced Photoshop?

Enhanced does not mean 'photoshopped'. Enhanced is terminology that agencies such as law enforcement use to clean images in order to make them clearer. Try to think rationally rather than start hysterical rumors that others will latch on to and run with as 'fact'.

California Maiden, hat is tipped. You are correct in the warning. We run into this all the time with NASA photos and images with the woo-woo crowd also. It becomes a religion to the point the fuckers end up doing a "Heaven's Gate" deal......

Thanks for the post.

Robert

Frankly, I don't care whether Zimmerman had any marks or bruises on him or not. He was told not to follow Trayvon and kept going anyway. To me, the "stand your ground" law no longer applies and he was the one who made the entire incident possible. At this point, I think he's guilty of some form or murder/manslaughter; I also think there are a lot of facts that we don't know yet. And I also think the local police dept are a bunch of racist bastards, and the case against Zimmerman has already been compromised by their failure to apply police procedures equally when the homicide occured.

I agree that continuing to follow AFTER being told by authorities to stop removes his protections under the stand your ground law.

However he may be protected under some self defense laws.

Either way it should be in court, in a trial, with real solid evidence and not heresey and media speculation.

State law trumps fed law here. The Model Penal Code is a Federal guideline for states to MODEL after. Model Penal Code states you have a right to defend yourself if attacked. You can ONLY defend yourself using deadly if you're threatened with deadly force or serious injury. The MPC disallows the affirmative defense of self-defense if your the aggitator or aggressor!

But who decides if you were within your self defense right or not when your actions end a person's life, multiple choice

a) public opinion
b) Police Officers
c) Media
d) Courts

Forum List

Back