Yet another turn in the Zimmerman/Martin Case!

Idiot.

That is the situation in every homicide case where there is a one on one confrontation resulting in one death.

Killing the lad did cause him to lose the ability to "speak." But maybe it prevented him from killing Zimmerman.

Not that such a consideration would be of any interest to a partisan hack like you.

how do you prove Trayvon tried to kill anyone?

There's 2 witnesses that state Martin was beating up Zimmerman....there are NO witnesses that say Zimmerman did anything at all to Martin.

You mean Zimmerman didn't do anything to Martin.... other than shoot him. That much is clear.

That is not your decision. It is for the prosecution, and a GJ, to decide whether there is enough real solid evidence to go to trial.

Currently, this seems more like a witch hunt than a desire for justice, to me. If there is evidence, fine... take it to a GJ, get an indictment and take it to trial. If there is not, then that is also fine.

Isn't the 17 year old guy's dead body and the man being on record saying he shot the 17 year old guy in self-defence enough evidence to warrant having the courts look into if it was some sort of homocide or a justfied self defense action?

I personally think that is all the evidence they need, the dead body and the man admitting to being the one who ended his life...justified or not.

I think they would also need the medical reports, the coroner's report, the witness statements, and the prosecutor's findings. But maybe that's just me? :dunno:

That would be gravy on top to have all of that but i think really all they need to just move forward is the dead body and the statements of the person who ended that life.

You have the evidence (a dead body, the gun that ended the life, and the person who used the gun stating they did so and ended the life).

At least if it went to court we could get all the leaked evidence that is actual legit evidence instead of all the bogus crap, rumor, and conjecture that we hear in the media now.

Thats my mindset anyway.

reverend al says he's guilty, even congress said he was hunted down with the hoodie on.

what else do we need ??

Idiot.

That is the situation in every homicide case where there is a one on one confrontation resulting in one death.

Killing the lad did cause him to lose the ability to "speak." But maybe it prevented him from killing Zimmerman.

Not that such a consideration would be of any interest to a partisan hack like you.

There's 2 witnesses that state Martin was beating up Zimmerman....there are NO witnesses that say Zimmerman did anything at all to Martin.

Other than his comment about the boy being a "Fucking Coon", following him, and finally shooting him to death with his 9 mm, nothing at all,:doubt:

As to the video, even with the press (none of whom can be trusted at this point) doing their analysis, my standard of believing anything based on that video seems higher than some.

For me, the video neither confirms nor refutes anything because it's quality limits what information I can glean from it. It does nothing for me either way at this point.

What it does do is clarify the original... and that makes it more difficult for ranting fools to scream that Zimmerman doesn't have any injuries. There is clearly some kind of injury to the back of his head. Does that mean he's innocent? No. It just makes the fools who jumped to a conclusion about the video look like fools.

Frankly, I don't care whether Zimmerman had any marks or bruises on him or not. He was told not to follow Trayvon and kept going anyway. To me, the "stand your ground" law no longer applies and he was the one who made the entire incident possible. At this point, I think he's guilty of some form or murder/manslaughter; I also think there are a lot of facts that we don't know yet. And I also think the local police dept are a bunch of racist bastards, and the case against Zimmerman has already been compromised by their failure to apply police procedures equally when the homicide occured.

Again.... Zimmerman claims he stopped following Martin when told to by the 911 dispatcher. Why are you accepting one version - that has Zimmerman following Martin... over the other? The truth is we do not know which version is accurate.

where the dead body of the boy was found will tell that tell.

Why would a child attack a man who had been following him but walked away?

Why would he get suspended from school 3 times in one year?

Isn't the 17 year old guy's dead body and the man being on record saying he shot the 17 year old guy in self-defence enough evidence to warrant having the courts look into if it was some sort of homocide or a justfied self defense action?

I personally think that is all the evidence they need, the dead body and the man admitting to being the one who ended his life...justified or not.

I think they would also need the medical reports, the coroner's report, the witness statements, and the prosecutor's findings. But maybe that's just me? :dunno:

That would be gravy on top to have all of that but i think really all they need to just move forward is the dead body and the statements of the person who ended that life.

You have the evidence (a dead body, the gun that ended the life, and the person who used the gun stating they did so and ended the life).

At least if it went to court we could get all the leaked evidence that is actual legit evidence instead of all the bogus crap, rumor, and conjecture that we hear in the media now.

Thats my mindset anyway.

Using your qualifications, the SEAL team member that killed Bin Laden should be on trial because we had his dead body, the gun that killed him, and I'm sure the SEAL gave an after action statement.

Thats my mindset anyway.

Using your qualifications, the SEAL team member that killed Bin Laden should be on trial because we had his dead body, the gun that killed him, and I'm sure the SEAL gave an after action statement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlDo-T5rHLk]Napoleon Dynamite "Idiot" - YouTube[/ame]

Other than his comment about the boy being a "Fucking Coon", following him, and finally shooting him to death with his 9 mm, nothing at all,:doubt:

One more time, there is no evidence that he was 'following' Martin at the time. There is little evidence (other than a prejudged tape that tells you what to hear)... that he said 'coon', the only accurate part of your comment is that he did shoot Martin with a 9mm. Twit.

Thats my mindset anyway.

[rl=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlDo-T5rHLk]Napoleon Dynamite "Idiot" - YouTube[/url]

Gage-Dupe.

I agree that continuing to follow AFTER being told by authorities to stop removes his protections under the stand your ground law.

Jeez people. He wasn't told to stop. they said "We don't need you to do that". And that doesn't matter. Stand your ground doesn't apply in this case because Zimmerman, according to stories I've heard, was attacked from behind. That is cut and dried self defense. I don't know if that's what happened because I haven'ttalked to Zimmerman, but Zimmerman's Lawyer himself said that Stand Your ground doesn't apply in this case. His statement,combined with what I've heard, seems to support my stance that it doesn't aply.

However he may be protected under some self defense laws.

Either way it should be in court, in a trial, with real solid evidence and not heresey and media speculation.

The police do not have to bring the case to trial. The (black) interum police chief has said that he will not allow this case to be influenced by the media and public opinion. If they do not have sufficient evidence then they should not take it to court period. There may be more evidence that we don't know of, but so far there has been nothing at all to dispute Zimmerman's claim of self-defense and a whole lot, including eye-witnesses, that support him.

A young dead man is evidence of someone being killed by someone else. Do we need more evidence than a dead body to have a trial to decide if it was a justfied killing or if it was some level of homocide?

Yes, we do.

there is no evidence he used that racial slur. It is not on the 911 tapes.

Forum List

Back