Yet another turn in the Zimmerman/Martin Case!

First the police video came out which appeared to show Zimmerman with no marks. I bought into it. Yet when the enhance the video using digital enhancements there is a MAJOR and very large mark on the back of his head. Those marks could only be made by a significant blow or blows!

Enhanced Video Of Zimmerman In Police Station Appears To Show Injuries | Fox News

Enhanced? Enhanced Photoshop?

Enhanced does not mean 'photoshopped'. Enhanced is terminology that agencies such as law enforcement use to clean images in order to make them clearer. Try to think rationally rather than start hysterical rumors that others will latch on to and run with as 'fact'.

First the police video came out which appeared to show Zimmerman with no marks. I bought into it. Yet when the enhance the video using digital enhancements there is a MAJOR and very large mark on the back of his head. Those marks could only be made by a significant blow or blows!

Enhanced Video Of Zimmerman In Police Station Appears To Show Injuries | Fox News

Believe what you want to believe! Too many stories and versions of the story to keep up with!

The thing that the lynch mob here cannot comprehend is that it matters little. Witnesses state that martin was on top of Zimmerman beating on him. Zimmerman says it, witnesses corroborate it, and there is nothing to disprove it. A grainy tape cannot prove or disprove anything.

Believe what you want to believe! Too many stories and versions of the story to keep up with!

SO TRUE!:eusa_clap:

Yup the photos show he had head injuries.

Doesn't really change much other than adding more proof that some elements of the media are being completely dishonest about the story for their own agenda's....be them profits or politics.

All it shows is something. Can't even be sure it's any kind of injury. Could just as well be a patch of hair from a bad hair cut on an otherwise balding scalp. Or, more reasonably, a wrinkle of skin. All the image shows is that there is something, but it's impossible to tell what.

Also, you do realize that Zimmerman having some kind of injury on his head really doesn't establish anything significant at this point, right? The fact is already established. Repeating it does not in any way confirm Zimmerman's claim that Martin was the attacker, as opposed to Zimmerman being the one to instigate the situation.

Frankly, I don't care whether Zimmerman had any marks or bruises on him or not. He was told not to follow Trayvon and kept going anyway. To me, the "stand your ground" law no longer applies and he was the one who made the entire incident possible. At this point, I think he's guilty of some form or murder/manslaughter; I also think there are a lot of facts that we don't know yet. And I also think the local police dept are a bunch of racist bastards, and the case against Zimmerman has already been compromised by their failure to apply police procedures equally when the homicide occured.

yeah. enhancing a grainy pic merely produces a close-up of a grainy pic unless its "enhanced" (altered).

Incidentally, a super mod said he wanted these threads in the crime or media sub- forums, NOT the politics sub forum didn't he?

The thing that the lynch mob here cannot comprehend is that it matters little. Witnesses state that martin was on top of Zimmerman beating on him. Zimmerman says it, witnesses corroborate it, and there is nothing to disprove it. A grainy tape cannot prove or disprove anything.

People having seen Martin on top of Zimmerman is not necessarily evidence that Martin started the confrontation. It does not tell us what happened in the lead up to the part of the incident that the witnesses observed.

The thing with 'grainy' images is that there is technology that can clean up those images. That is not altering in the images - it is enhancing them... ie making grainy images clear. SOP for many agencies.

We will see when this comes out from the Grand Jury, won't we?

Frankly, I don't care whether Zimmerman had any marks or bruises on him or not. He was told not to follow Trayvon and kept going anyway. To me, the "stand your ground" law no longer applies and he was the one who made the entire incident possible. At this point, I think he's guilty of some form or murder/manslaughter; I also think there are a lot of facts that we don't know yet. And I also think the local police dept are a bunch of racist bastards, and the case against Zimmerman has already been compromised by their failure to apply police procedures equally when the homicide occured.

I agree that continuing to follow AFTER being told by authorities to stop removes his protections under the stand your ground law.

However he may be protected under some self defense laws.

Either way it should be in court, in a trial, with real solid evidence and not heresey and media speculation.

yeah. enhancing a grainy pic merely produces a close-up of a grainy pic unless its "enhanced" (altered).

Incidentally, a super mod said he wanted these threads in the crime or media sub- forums, NOT the politics sub forum didn't he?

Enhanced does not mean 'altered'. It means enhanced.... ie cleaned up to make the original image clearer... and the process is trackable so any expert could immediately tell if anything had been tampered with. It is standard procedure in many agencies, including law enforcement. If you have never had an issue with it previously, you can't create one now. It is standard for these 'enhanced' images to be accepted into evidence in court.

I agree that continuing to follow AFTER being told by authorities to stop removes his protections under the stand your ground law.

However he may be protected under some self defense laws.

Either way it should be in court, in a trial, with real solid evidence and not heresey and media speculation.

Except.... there remains NO evidence to suggest that he continued to follow Martin after he was advised not to. In fact, he acknowledged that request with 'ok'... and, according to Zimmerman, he stopped following and headed back to his vehicle.

Frankly, I don't care whether Zimmerman had any marks or bruises on him or not. He was told not to follow Trayvon and kept going anyway.

Wrong. Educate yourself.

To me, the "stand your ground" law no longer applies and he was the one who made the entire incident possible.

here's a clue for you: the Law doesn't care what YOU think.

At this point, I think he's guilty of some form or murder/manslaughter;

Then why did the SPD let him go? Why is he still free?

I also think there are a lot of facts that we don't know yet.

Hey you got one thing right.

And I also think the local police dept are a bunch of racist bastards, and the case against Zimmerman has already been compromised by their failure to apply police procedures equally when the homicide occured.

Then you go right back to ignorance.

they followed police procedures and determined that they had to release him.

It really is as simple as that. From the use of force by aggressor section of the Florida statute for justifiable use of force:

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes :->2011->Chapter 776 : Online Sunshine

Forum List

Back