Yet another reason there is a shortage of truckers

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Pot.

That's right everyone, as the state legalizes pot there are more and more people smoking it, but when they do, they cannot drive a truck.

So what is to be done here?
truckers have been smoking it even before it was legalized.....

Pot.

That's right everyone, as the state legalizes pot there are more and more people smoking it, but when they do, they cannot drive a truck.

It's a character statement if anything.

If a trucker does not have the self control to not smoke pot then I would not want him to work for my company.

Be an adult...and don't do bong rips on the weekend...I know it's so terrible and hard but you're an adult now.

Nation of children.

Besides you stink like skunk piss when you do.

My nieces are bus drivers and have never been recreational users, but they both have restless leg syndrome, possibly caused or exacerbated by long hours sitting and driving. I wish they could use cannabis because it's very good medicine for RLS. Although I hate the idea of anyone driving under the influence, I think truckers should be able to use if they're at least eight hours from getting behind the wheel.

They shouldnt be able to drive intoxicated. Smoking a joint when they are done driving for the day? Who gives a fuck
They should not drive intoxicated, but what if they do? Should the state monitor their activity to ensure they don't, or just fine or jail them when they kill someone?

And if you are smoking dope, is it safe to drive? And if not, for how long after you smoke should you drive?

They shouldnt be able to drive intoxicated. Smoking a joint when they are done driving for the day? Who gives a fuck
there are people right here in this forum who think because pot can be detected in your blood a week after you smoked it you are high all week long.....even you only smoked that one time....

there are people right here in this forum who think because pot can be detected in your blood a week after you smoked it you are high all week long.....even you only smoked that one time....
But without the blood or urine test, how does anyone know when you smoked it?

Pot.

Stop testing. Problem solved.

They should not drive intoxicated, but what if they do? Should the state monitor their activity to ensure they don't, or just fine or jail them when they kill someone?

And if you are smoking dope, is it safe to drive? And if not, for how long after you smoke should you drive?
How does the govt monitor alcohol intake? Eesh :rolleyes:

then you treat them like those who drink and drive.....if caught they get fined and lose their license and job....and it goes up depending on if any damage was done.....if they kill or hurt someone....jail...

How does the govt monitor alcohol intake? Eesh :rolleyes:
True, there are no blood tests taken to see if people are drinking, rather, they just make you do a test if pulled over for driving funny.

About 15000 people die every year for drunk driving.

So you think pot smokers should be treated the same?

There's no shortage of truckers and the protest in Ottawa is over. Time to let it all go.
Who cares about truckers when the world could be on the brink of war?

Forum List

Back