Yet Another Israeli Injustice To Palestinians

Israel's positive contributions to the world are endless. But let us also consider all of the Palestinians contributions to a better world. Fair enough everone?

Really, name a few.

Aw, bless you dear for asking to learn some of Israel's endless contributions to the world. Would you like to learn way more?

Amazing Israeli contributions to the World News24

Who cares. Nazis contributed quite a bit in terms of technology too. Where do you think Von Braun and his colleagues came from.?

And what have the Palestinians contributed to mankind, after all they are the most educated people on the Planet.

How about the world's finest suicide vests?

Phoney certainly is challenged in many respects. But that's not say that his buddies are much better off. They spout Zionist nonsense that is so easily discredited with source material, that it becomes tiresome.

Read i
So the pagan Jews hired people to build a city with money from the US , Zionist Jews and Germany, and what is that giving to us? The only thing I can see that came from it is wars and unrest in the ME, and more in the future.

Cheap medical equipment for starters, many innovations in medicine, plenty of innovations in computers, many new practises in food production. Do you know anyone who has had a heart attack in the last 20 years because it will have been Israeli technology that will have saved their lives. Now what have the Palestinians ever done for the betterment of mankind, apart from violence, blood lust and terrorism

nothing specific I see. I am aware that the Jews take credit for others all throughout history. Now name me one thing before 1 AD.

Name one thing the Palestinians did before October 2014 that has been of benefit to mankind ?

You value human life that little? What have you been of benefit to mankind?

As expected you cant find a single thing that the Palestinians have done that has benefited mankind. In fact you will be unable to find one single thing the muslims have done to benefit mankind since 625C.E.

does recycling air count? Air filters.

No they haven't developed a nuclear arsenal, have they yet?

"Our aim is the full restoration of the rights of the Palestinian people. In other words, we aim at the destruction of the State of Israel. The immediate aim: perfection of Arab military might. The national aim: the eradication of Israel." – President Nasser of Egypt, November 18, 1965
"Brothers, it is our duty to prepare for the final battle in Palestine." – Nasser, Palestine Day, 1967
"Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight . . . The mining of Sharm el Sheikh is a confrontation with Israel. Adopting this measure obligates us to be ready to embark on a general war with Israel." – Nasser, May 27, 1967
"We will not accept any ... coexistence with Israel. ... Today the issue is not the establishment of peace between the Arab states and Israel .... The war with Israel is in effect since 1948." – Nasser, May 28, 1967
"The armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon are poised on the borders of Israel . . . . to face the challenge, while standing behind us are the armies of Iraq, Algeria, Kuwait, Sudan and the whole Arab nation. This act will astound the world. Today they will know that the Arabs are arranged for battle, the critical hour has arrived. We have reached the stage of serious action and not declarations." – Nasser, May, 30, 1967 after signing a defense pact with Jordan's King Hussein
"We are now ready to confront Israel .... The issue now at hand is not the Gulf of Aqaba, the Straits of Tiran, or the withdrawal of UNEF, but the ... aggression which took place in Palestine ... with the collaboration of Britain and the United States." – Nasser, June 2, 1967
"Under terms of the military agreement signed with Jordan, Jordanian artillery co-ordinated with the forces of Egypt and Syria is in a position to cut Israel in two at Kalkilya, where Israeli territory between the Jordan armistice line and the Mediterranean Sea is only twelve kilometers wide ... ." – El Akhbar newspaper, Cairo, May 31, 1967

Now, come on, man. You know full well that those are all mistranslations, and all of Nasser's speeches were really just about unicorns and flowers. Heck, why do you think he staged those 600000 troops on Israel's borders if not to deliver the boquets?

montelatici, et al,

Well, I think that it depends on the many observers perspective --- witness to what happened, and what you believe started the war: the first shot 'vs' the provocation. And, of course, when you believe that the key event occurred that set the inevitable course for conflict.

"No human action happens by pure chance unconnected with other happenings. None is incapable of explanation."
.................................... ---- Dr. Hans Gross, Professor of Criminology at the University of Prague​

Unlike today, the key players --- then --- did not have the benefit of a compilation of events, analysis and disclosers we have today. Nor were the key players then, as open and straight forward about their thoughts as they were later on in history.

You can write whatever you want, without links to the source. You, being the bullshitter that you are probably write the crap yourself. The fact is, the CIA library, confirms that Israel started the war.

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.)"

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War Central Intelligence Agency
(COMMENT)

It is important to remember that Office of Current Intelligence (OCI), in those days, tells the consumer what is happening at present. It is not in the business of producing forecasts or background; establishing why things are happening.

"(a) At 2200 hours, local time, on 16 May, Brigadier Eiz-El-Din Mokhtar, General Staff, United Arab Republic Armed Forces (UAR), handed to Major General Indar Jit Rikhye, the Commander of United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF), the following letter:

"`For your information, I gave my instructions to all Armed Forces of the United Arab Republic to be ready for action against Israel the moment it might carry out any aggressive action against any Arab country. Due to these instructions our troops are already concentrated in Sinai on our eastern borders. For the sake of complete security of all UN troops which install observation posts along our borders, I request that you issue your orders to withdraw all these troops immediately. I have given my instructions to our Commander of the eastern zone concerning this subject. Inform back the fulfilment of this request.
"`(Signed) M. FAWZY
"`General of the Army,

"`Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces
of the United Arab Republic'

By dusk of 4 June, 67, General Mohamed Fawzy, Chief of Staff of the United Arab Republic (UAR) Armed Forces (AF), had arrayed in the Sinai seven divisions (4 Infantry Divisions, 2 Armored Divisions, and 1 Mechanized Infantry Division); reinforced by 4 independent Infantry Brigades (combined Divisional strength) and 4 independent Armor Brigades (combined Divisional strength). This was a total of over 900 Tanks, 1,000 Armored Vehicles, 1,000 Artillery pieces; and over 100,000 officers and men. [In contrast the Israeli Southern Command (Commanded by MG Yeshayahu Gavish), consisted of 3 Armored Division and 4 independent Brigades (1 each armor, infantry, airborne and tank).]

33. The United Nations Emergency Force served for more than ten years as a highly valuable instrument in helping to maintain quiet along the line between Israel and the United Arab Republic. Its withdrawal revealed in all its depth and danger the undiminishing conflict between Israel and her Arab neighbours. The withdrawal also made immediately acute the problem of access for Israel to the Gulf of Aqaba through the Strait of Tiran--a problem which had been dormant for over ten years only because of the presence of UNEF. But the presence of UNEF did not touch the basic problem of the Arab-Israel conflict--it merely isolated, immobilized and covered up certain aspects of that conflict. At any time in the last ten years either of the parties could have reactivated the conflict and if they had been determined to do so UNEF's effectiveness would automatically have disappeared. When, in the context of the whole relationship of Israel with her Arab neighbours, the direct confrontation between Israel and the United Arab Republic was revived after a decade by the decision of the United Arab Republic to move its forces up to the Line, UNEF at once lost all usefulness. In fact, its effectiveness as a buffer and as a presence had already vanished, as can be seen from the chronology given above, even before the request for its withdrawal had been received by the Secretary-General from the Government of the United Arab Republic. In recognizing the extreme seriousness of the situation thus created, its true cause, the continuing Arab-Israel conflict, must also be recognized. It is entirely unrealistic to maintain that that conflict could have been solved, or its consequences prevented, if a greater effort had been made to maintain UNEF's presence in the area against the will of the Government of the United Arab Republic. (The causes of the present crisis --- 17 June 1967 --- DOCUMENT A/6730/ADD.3*)
The UN Secretary-General, and the parties to the Arab-Israeli conflict, already knew that a re-opening of hostilities was eminent, based on the actions already taken, and the demand by made by General Fawzy was a prelude. for more than decades the protracted tensions, and the occasional outbreaks of hostilities, accumulated and culminated in a burst of new violence. The UAR (Egypt) faced-off directly (no intermediate UNEF buffer) with the Israeli Southern Command: and the combined mobilizations by Syria, Jordan and Iraq moving troops towards Israel --- set the stage. The slightest provocation would ignite the war.

The war was triggered before the first shot was fired.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
montelatici, et al,

Closed mind.

No, until the first shot is fired, there is no war.
Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.)

(COMMENT)

So, then --- nothing to discuss. You have your interpretation and I have mine.

So then, in todays application, the rockets and mortars fired means that the Palestinians opened up hostilities against the Israelis in the war under 2014 truce.

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

Closed mind.

Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.)

(COMMENT)

So, then --- nothing to discuss. You have your interpretation and I have mine.

So then, in todays application, the rockets and mortars fired means that the Palestinians opened up hostilities against the Israelis in the war under 2014 truce.

Most Respectfully,
R

Well, you can make up your own rules, but a very clever man who knew a lot about war once said:

“To jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war.”

As far as Gaza, the Israelis have been at war with the Palestinians since they performed their ethnic cleansing at the time of partition.

montelatici, et al,

I think --- that there is something here ---- that we can agree upon. BTW, I actually don't make-up my own rules. (At least not in regards to these discussions.)

--- but a very clever man who knew a lot about war once said:

(COMMENT)

Yes, this is a basic tenant of the UN:

Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.

States shall accordingly seek early and just settlement of their international disputes by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements or other peaceful means of their choice. In seeking such a settlement the parties shall agree upon such peaceful means as may be appropriate to the circumstances and nature of the dispute. (A/RES/25/2625)​

As far as Gaza, the Israelis have been at war with the Palestinians since they performed their ethnic cleansing at the time of partition.
(COMMENT)

Yes, Yes... At the time of the Partition, it was regular troops of the neighboring Arab States that entered the territory; and started the war.

If the State of Palestine is at war, when was WAR declared? "Israelis have been at war with the Palestinians?" When --- by whom?

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
montelatici, et al,

Well, I think that it depends on the many observers perspective --- witness to what happened, and what you believe started the war: the first shot 'vs' the provocation. And, of course, when you believe that the key event occurred that set the inevitable course for conflict.

"No human action happens by pure chance unconnected with other happenings. None is incapable of explanation."
.................................... ---- Dr. Hans Gross, Professor of Criminology at the University of Prague​

Unlike today, the key players --- then --- did not have the benefit of a compilation of events, analysis and disclosers we have today. Nor were the key players then, as open and straight forward about their thoughts as they were later on in history.

You can write whatever you want, without links to the source. You, being the bullshitter that you are probably write the crap yourself. The fact is, the CIA library, confirms that Israel started the war.

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.)"

(COMMENT)

It is important to remember that Office of Current Intelligence (OCI), in those days, tells the consumer what is happening at present. It is not in the business of producing forecasts or background; establishing why things are happening.

"(a) At 2200 hours, local time, on 16 May, Brigadier Eiz-El-Din Mokhtar, General Staff, United Arab Republic Armed Forces (UAR), handed to Major General Indar Jit Rikhye, the Commander of United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF), the following letter:

"`For your information, I gave my instructions to all Armed Forces of the United Arab Republic to be ready for action against Israel the moment it might carry out any aggressive action against any Arab country. Due to these instructions our troops are already concentrated in Sinai on our eastern borders. For the sake of complete security of all UN troops which install observation posts along our borders, I request that you issue your orders to withdraw all these troops immediately. I have given my instructions to our Commander of the eastern zone concerning this subject. Inform back the fulfilment of this request.
"`(Signed) M. FAWZY
"`General of the Army,

"`Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces
of the United Arab Republic'

By dusk of 4 June, 67, General Mohamed Fawzy, Chief of Staff of the United Arab Republic (UAR) Armed Forces (AF), had arrayed in the Sinai seven divisions (4 Infantry Divisions, 2 Armored Divisions, and 1 Mechanized Infantry Division); reinforced by 4 independent Infantry Brigades (combined Divisional strength) and 4 independent Armor Brigades (combined Divisional strength). This was a total of over 900 Tanks, 1,000 Armored Vehicles, 1,000 Artillery pieces; and over 100,000 officers and men. [In contrast the Israeli Southern Command (Commanded by MG Yeshayahu Gavish), consisted of 3 Armored Division and 4 independent Brigades (1 each armor, infantry, airborne and tank).]

33. The United Nations Emergency Force served for more than ten years as a highly valuable instrument in helping to maintain quiet along the line between Israel and the United Arab Republic. Its withdrawal revealed in all its depth and danger the undiminishing conflict between Israel and her Arab neighbours. The withdrawal also made immediately acute the problem of access for Israel to the Gulf of Aqaba through the Strait of Tiran--a problem which had been dormant for over ten years only because of the presence of UNEF. But the presence of UNEF did not touch the basic problem of the Arab-Israel conflict--it merely isolated, immobilized and covered up certain aspects of that conflict. At any time in the last ten years either of the parties could have reactivated the conflict and if they had been determined to do so UNEF's effectiveness would automatically have disappeared. When, in the context of the whole relationship of Israel with her Arab neighbours, the direct confrontation between Israel and the United Arab Republic was revived after a decade by the decision of the United Arab Republic to move its forces up to the Line, UNEF at once lost all usefulness. In fact, its effectiveness as a buffer and as a presence had already vanished, as can be seen from the chronology given above, even before the request for its withdrawal had been received by the Secretary-General from the Government of the United Arab Republic. In recognizing the extreme seriousness of the situation thus created, its true cause, the continuing Arab-Israel conflict, must also be recognized. It is entirely unrealistic to maintain that that conflict could have been solved, or its consequences prevented, if a greater effort had been made to maintain UNEF's presence in the area against the will of the Government of the United Arab Republic. (The causes of the present crisis --- 17 June 1967 --- DOCUMENT A/6730/ADD.3*)
The UN Secretary-General, and the parties to the Arab-Israeli conflict, already knew that a re-opening of hostilities was eminent, based on the actions already taken, and the demand by made by General Fawzy was a prelude. for more than decades the protracted tensions, and the occasional outbreaks of hostilities, accumulated and culminated in a burst of new violence. The UAR (Egypt) faced-off directly (no intermediate UNEF buffer) with the Israeli Southern Command: and the combined mobilizations by Syria, Jordan and Iraq moving troops towards Israel --- set the stage. The slightest provocation would ignite the war.

The war was triggered before the first shot was fired.

Most Respectfully,
R

Nice, but what our friend Mr RoccoR overlooks is that the Egyptian forces were deployed defensively to cover any Zionist israeli aggressive moves, not to launch an Egyptian offensive. Neither the U.S. nor the Zionists believed Egypt would initiate hostilities. Gen Ahron Yariv, reported at the end of May 1967 Egyptian forces in the Sinai to be in a "state of chaos" and IDF Chief of Staff Rabin stated on 2nd June 1967 that Egyptian forces were deployed defensively in expectation of a Zionist Israeli first strike. Menachim Begin stated after the war, "The Egyptian Arrmy concentrations in the Sinai do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him."

Wise words. Have your own interpretation, by all means, but at least "be honest with yourself".

montelatici, et al,

I think --- that there is something here ---- that we can agree upon. BTW, I actually don't make-up my own rules. (At least not in regards to these discussions.)

--- but a very clever man who knew a lot about war once said:

(COMMENT)

Yes, this is a basic tenant of the UN:

Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.

States shall accordingly seek early and just settlement of their international disputes by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements or other peaceful means of their choice. In seeking such a settlement the parties shall agree upon such peaceful means as may be appropriate to the circumstances and nature of the dispute. (A/RES/25/2625)​

(COMMENT)

Yes, Yes... At the time of the Partition, it was regular troops of the neighboring Arab States that entered the territory; and started the war.

If the State of Palestine is at war, when was WAR declared? "Israelis have been at war with the Palestinians?" When --- by whom?

Most Respectfully,
R

Another "interpretation" from RoccoR. The war had started on 30th November 1947. The neighbouring states intervened much later when the Zionists declared their state.

Another "interpretation" from RoccoR. The war had started on 30th November 1947.
Funny, palstanians didn't exist then, of course.
The neighbouring states intervened much later when the Zionists declared their state.
Funny drivel. But I'm here to spread the light! So, back to chronology:
  • May 15, 1947 - The General Assembly established a Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP).
  • August 31 - The UNSCOP recommended partition of Palestine with an internationalised Jerusalem, a minority report recommended a federation.
  • September 29 - The Arab higher committee rejected the UNSCOP recommendation formally.
  • October 2 - The Jewish agency accepted the UNSCOP recommendation formally.
  • November 29 - The UN approved the partition.
  • November 30 - Arab mobs attacked jews in Jerusalem, arab armed thugs began operations against jews everywhere.
  • March 19, 1948 - The US proposed a partition suspension and called for a special session of the GA to discuss trusteeship.
  • April 1 - The Security Council called for a truce and a special session of the GA to reconsider future of Palestine.
  • May 13 - Jaffa arab thugs got their asses kicked by hagana.
  • May 14 - Declaration of Independence. The US recognized Israel de facto.
  • May 14 - The British mandate ended. Arab armies invaded Israel.
  • May 17 - The USSR recognized Israel.
  • May 19 - Jerusalem cut off by arabs.
  • May 1948 - July 1949 - War.

Last edited:
Challenger, et al,

Yes, this is true --- but improperly interpreted.

Nice, but what our friend Mr RoccoR overlooks is that the Egyptian forces were deployed defensively to cover any Zionist israeli aggressive moves, not to launch an Egyptian offensive. Neither the U.S. nor the Zionists believed Egypt would initiate hostilities. Gen Ahron Yariv, reported at the end of May 1967 Egyptian forces in the Sinai to be in a "state of chaos" and IDF Chief of Staff Rabin stated on 2nd June 1967 that Egyptian forces were deployed defensively in expectation of a Zionist Israeli first strike. Menachim Begin stated after the war, "The Egyptian Arrmy concentrations in the Sinai do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him."

Wise words. Have your own interpretation, by all means, but at least "be honest with yourself".
(COMMENT)

To prove intent --- is very difficult. Yes, the evidence "did not prove" Nassar's intent. But the Israelis saw they were outnumbered tow-to-one, and against an artillery heavy opponent, with additional enemy formations being marshaled and rapidly closing from the East, the probability of an attack was very high.

The best time to strike an attack force is when they are repositioning and deploying --- that is when there is "chaos;" a point at which they are most vulnerable. Of course the Israelis made the decision to attack. (No one disputes that.) The question is a matter of sound defensive strategy. Many wars have started over the mobilization and forward deployment of troops.

If the UAR Forces were being defensively positioned, then they would have never ordered the UNEF to move.

Most Respectfully,
R

Another "interpretation" from RoccoR. The war had started on 30th November 1947.
The neighbouring states intervened much later when the Zionists declared their state.

• May 15, 1947 - The General Assembly established a Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP).
    • August 31 - The UNSCOP recommended partition of Palestine with an internationalised Jerusalem, a minority report recommended a federation.
    • September 29 - The Arab higher committee rejected the UNSCOP recommendation formally.
    • November 30 - Arab mobs attacked jews in Jerusalem, arab armed thugs began operations against jews everywhere.
    • March 19, 1948 - The US proposed a partition suspension and called for a special session of the GA to discuss trusteeship.
    • April 1 - The Security Council called for a truce and a special session of the GA to reconsider future of Palestine.

"Funny, palstanians didn't exist then, of course."

Palstanians did not exist, of course. Never actually heard of these people.

Palestinians, however, had existed at least since the early 1920's when the Palestine Arab Congress were formed and sent the first Palestinian Arab Delegations to conferences with the British in London.

"PALESTINE.
CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PALESTINE ARAB
DELEGATION AND THE ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

No. 1.
The Palestine Arab Delegation to the Secretary of State for the Colonies.

HOTEL CECIL,
London, W.C.,
February 21st, 1922."

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

Your chronology is balderdash. Jew thugs began planning ethnic cleansing in 1895:

" "We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our own country... expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.

Theodor Herzl"

and was completed through the successful execution of Plan Dalet in 1948.

"Funny, palstanians didn't exist then, of course." Palstanians did not exist, of course. Never actually heard of these people.
How so? They claim to be there from time immemorial, or for eons, or whatever, of course!
Palestinians, however, had existed at least since the early 1920's when the Palestine Arab Congress were formed and sent the first Palestinian Arab Delegations to conferences with the British in London.
That is Arabs, A-RABS!
Your chronology is balderdash. Jew thugs began planning ethnic cleansing in 1895:
" "We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our own country... expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly. Theodor Herzl"
procuring employment!!! Very much humane, indeed! Not like arabs, of course.
Maybe, Plan Majestic 12? Since, according to Benny Morris, There was no Zionist "plan" or blanket policy of evicting the Arab population, or of "ethnic cleansing"., of course.

"Funny, palstanians didn't exist then, of course." Palstanians did not exist, of course. Never actually heard of these people.
How so? They claim to be there from time immemorial, or for eons, or whatever, of course!
That is Arabs, A-RABS!
" "We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our own country... expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly. Theodor Herzl"
Maybe, Plan Majestic 12? Since, according to Benny Morris, There was no Zionist "plan" or blanket policy of evicting the Arab population, or of "ethnic cleansing"., of course.

"That is Arabs, A-RABS"

Yes, Palestinians, Christian, and Muslim, speak Arabic and they are of the Arab culture as are are those of other nationalities such as Moroccans, Algerians etc. So what?

[QUOTEOne example of this second phase was the expulsion of Arabs living in Lydda (present-day Lod) and Ramleh. On 12 July 1948, within the framework of Operation Dani, a skirmish with Jordanian armoured forces served as a pretext for a violent backlash, with 250 killed, some of whom were unarmed prisoners. This was followed by a forced evacuation characterised by summary executions and looting and involving upwards of 70,000 Palestinian civilians - almost 10% of the total exodus of 1947- 49. Similar scenarios were enacted, as Morris shows, in central Galilee, Upper Galilee and the northern Negev, as well as in the post-war expulsion of the Palestinians of Al Majdal (Ashkelon). Most of these operations (with the exception of the latter) were marked by atrocities - a fact which led Aharon Zisling, the minister of agriculture, to tell the Israeli cabinet on 17 November 1948: “I couldn’t sleep all night. I felt that things that were going on were hurting my soul, the soul of my family and all of us here (...) Now Jews too have behaved like Nazis and my entire being has been shaken (10).”="docmauser1, post: 9864848, member: 25338"]

That is Arabs, A-RABS!
Maybe, Plan Majestic 12? Since, according to Benny Morris, There was no Zionist "plan" or blanket policy of evicting the Arab population, or of "ethnic cleansing"., of course.[/QUOTE]

What really happened:

"One example of this second phase was the expulsion of Arabs living in Lydda (present-day Lod) and Ramleh. On 12 July 1948, within the framework of Operation Dani, a skirmish with Jordanian armoured forces served as a pretext for a violent backlash, with 250 killed, some of whom were unarmed prisoners. This was followed by a forced evacuation characterised by summary executions and looting and involving upwards of 70,000 Palestinian civilians - almost 10% of the total exodus of 1947- 49. Similar scenarios were enacted, as Morris shows, in central Galilee, Upper Galilee and the northern Negev, as well as in the post-war expulsion of the Palestinians of Al Majdal (Ashkelon). Most of these operations (with the exception of the latter) were marked by atrocities - a fact which led Aharon Zisling, the minister of agriculture, to tell the Israeli cabinet on 17 November 1948: “I couldn’t sleep all night. I felt that things that were going on were hurting my soul, the soul of my family and all of us here (...) Now Jews too have behaved like Nazis and my entire being has been shaken (10).”

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition

Truly, if there is ever to be peace for Israel from the Palestinians, Israel must learn from the surrounding Arab countries how to treat the Palestinians like they do. No more of these Zionist injustices of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians into hatred & violence thus killing Israeli's for a thank you.

Israel must end the occupation and blockade and enfranchise all the people it controls and/or rules over.

Huh??? What "occupation" are you referring to?

The one referred to by the United Nations Security Council in Resolution 446. Note: The U.S. did not veto the resolution.

"The Security Council,

Having heard the statement of the Permanent Representative of Jordan and other statements made before the Council,

Stressing the urgent need to achieve a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East,

Affirming once more that the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949 1/ is applicable to the Arab territories occupied by Israel since 1967, including Jerusalem,

1. Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

2. Strongly deplores the failure of Israel to abide by Security Council resolutions 237 (1967) of 14 June 1967, 252 (1968) of 21 May 1968 and 298 (1971) of 25 September 1971 and the consensus statement by the President of the Security Council on 11 November 1976 2/ and General Assembly resolutions 2253 (ES-V) and 2254 (ES-V) of 4 and 14 July 1967, 32/5 of 28 October 1977 and 33/113 of 18 December 1978;

3. Calls once more upon Israel, as the occupying Power, to abide scrupulously by the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention, to rescind its previous measures and to desist from taking any action which would result in changing the legal status and geographical nature and materially affecting the demographic composition of the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, and, in particular, not to transfer parts of its own civilian population into the occupied Arab territories;

4. Establishes a Commission consisting of three members of the Security Council, to be appointed by the President of the Council after consultations with the members of the Council, to examine the situation relating to settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem;"

S RES 446 1979 of 22 March 1979

Well golly gee. Do you think maybe the Arab countries screwed the Palestinians but good when they united to annihilate Israel in the 67 war?

They united when Israel attacked them. What are you on about? You still believe it was a pre-emptive attack? that was discredited long ago. Oh, with all the brain washing you've undergone, you probably don't even know that Israel was the aggressor. From the CIA Library:

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) "

I really like you. You are so funny. Very cleaver those Israeli's convicing the Arab countries to unite on the borders so Israel could start an attack on all of them.

There is PLENTY of information that has already been posted that proves Egypt was going to attack Israel. The problem is you ignore it . Israel was well in her right to pre emptively strike Egypt.
Your first comment is extremly idiotic BTW.

Israel must end the occupation and blockade and enfranchise all the people it controls and/or rules over.

Huh??? What "occupation" are you referring to?

The one referred to by the United Nations Security Council in Resolution 446. Note: The U.S. did not veto the resolution.

"The Security Council,

Having heard the statement of the Permanent Representative of Jordan and other statements made before the Council,

Stressing the urgent need to achieve a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East,

Affirming once more that the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949 1/ is applicable to the Arab territories occupied by Israel since 1967, including Jerusalem,

1. Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

2. Strongly deplores the failure of Israel to abide by Security Council resolutions 237 (1967) of 14 June 1967, 252 (1968) of 21 May 1968 and 298 (1971) of 25 September 1971 and the consensus statement by the President of the Security Council on 11 November 1976 2/ and General Assembly resolutions 2253 (ES-V) and 2254 (ES-V) of 4 and 14 July 1967, 32/5 of 28 October 1977 and 33/113 of 18 December 1978;

3. Calls once more upon Israel, as the occupying Power, to abide scrupulously by the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention, to rescind its previous measures and to desist from taking any action which would result in changing the legal status and geographical nature and materially affecting the demographic composition of the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, and, in particular, not to transfer parts of its own civilian population into the occupied Arab territories;

4. Establishes a Commission consisting of three members of the Security Council, to be appointed by the President of the Council after consultations with the members of the Council, to examine the situation relating to settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem;"

S RES 446 1979 of 22 March 1979

Well golly gee. Do you think maybe the Arab countries screwed the Palestinians but good when they united to annihilate Israel in the 67 war?

They united when Israel attacked them. What are you on about? You still believe it was a pre-emptive attack? that was discredited long ago. Oh, with all the brain washing you've undergone, you probably don't even know that Israel was the aggressor. From the CIA Library:

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) "

I really like you. You are so funny. Very cleaver those Israeli's convicing the Arab countries to unite on the borders so Israel could start an attack on all of them.

It would help your case if you learned how to spell and how to use apostrophes in English. The Arab countries were expecting another Israeli attack and land grab, and they weren't wrong. Israel did attack, as expected.

There is PLENTY of information that has already been posted that proves Egypt was going to attack Israel. The problem is you ignore it . Israel was well in her right to pre emptively strike Egypt.
Your first comment is extremly idiotic BTW.

Talk about idiotic and not doing one's homework. Can you for once spout something other than Zionist propaganda?

"the CIA assessed that Nasser’s military presence in the Sinai was defensive, stating that “Armored striking forces could breach the UAR’s double defense line in the Sinai in three to four days and drive the Egyptians west of the Suez Canal in seven to nine days. Israel could contain any attacks by Syria or Jordan during this period”

"Yitzhak Rabin, who would later become Prime Minister, told Le Monde the year following the ’67 war, “I do not think Nasser wanted war. The two divisions which he sent to the Sinai, on May 14, would not have been sufficient to start an offensive against Israel. He knew it and we knew it.”

Israel s attack on Egypt in June 67 was not preemptive - Foreign Policy Journal

"That is Arabs, A-RABS" Yes, Palestinians, Christian, and Muslim, speak Arabic and they are of the Arab culture as are are those of other nationalities such as Moroccans, Algerians etc. So what?
Since only jews ever called themselves palestinians, right up to 1948, palistanians and their cheerleaders better dispense with their sob-show of love for their "long-lost land and nation", of course.

Forum List

Back