Yet Another Israeli Injustice To Palestinians

And Germany's money.

Well it was Germany's ally that provided the land for Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine along with the money to develop the area. They only spent the money on weapons so they could kill each other. Unlike Israel that spent the money on building a better nation and the rest of mankind, can you tell me what the muslims have invented that helps all of mankind ?

So the pagan Jews hired people to build a city with money from the US , Zionist Jews and Germany, and what is that giving to us? The only thing I can see that came from it is wars and unrest in the ME, and more in the future.

Cheap medical equipment for starters, many innovations in medicine, plenty of innovations in computers, many new practises in food production. Do you know anyone who has had a heart attack in the last 20 years because it will have been Israeli technology that will have saved their lives. Now what have the Palestinians ever done for the betterment of mankind, apart from violence, blood lust and terrorism

nothing specific I see. I am aware that the Jews take credit for others all throughout history. Now name me one thing before 1 AD.

Name one thing the Palestinians did before October 2014 that has been of benefit to mankind ?

You value human life that little? What have you been of benefit to mankind?

[/COLOR]As soon as Israel turned the wasteland into a thriving metropolis, here came hoards of Palestinians to claim it's their land. So what does Israel do? They make peace offerings to the Plaestinians, build a security fence, grant them their own land so the Palestinians can stay & even save their lives in Israeli hospitals. Shame on those Zionists in Israel for finding ways to get Israeli's killed by Palestinains.

Amazing . . . with billions upon billions upon billions of American taxpayer's dollars, it's hard to believe that Israel was capable of turning a wasteland into a thriving metropolis <guffaw>. ~ Susan
PS Ohhh MJ, you Zionist kid you <snicker>.

And Germany's money.

Well it was Germany's ally that provided the land for Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine along with the money to develop the area. They only spent the money on weapons so they could kill each other. Unlike Israel that spent the money on building a better nation and the rest of mankind, can you tell me what the muslims have invented that helps all of mankind ?

So the pagan Jews hired people to build a city with money from the US , Zionist Jews and Germany, and what is that giving to us? The only thing I can see that came from it is wars and unrest in the ME, and more in the future.

Cheap medical equipment for starters, many innovations in medicine, plenty of innovations in computers, many new practises in food production. Do you know anyone who has had a heart attack in the last 20 years because it will have been Israeli technology that will have saved their lives. Now what have the Palestinians ever done for the betterment of mankind, apart from violence, blood lust and terrorism

See the bolded area I did, I would like to tell me how so, which Israel tech co. will have saved everyones life if they had a heart attach in the last 20 years. I will be waiting.

Israel's positive contributions to the world are endless. But let us also consider all of the Palestinians contributions to a better world. Fair enough everone?

Really, name a few.

Aw, bless you dear for asking to learn some of Israel's endless contributions to the world. Would you like to learn way more?

Amazing Israeli contributions to the World News24

Who cares. Nazis contributed quite a bit in terms of technology too. Where do you think Von Braun and his colleagues came from.?

And what have the Palestinians contributed to mankind, after all they are the most educated people on the Planet.

How about the world's finest suicide vests?

Phoney certainly is challenged in many respects. But that's not say that his buddies are much better off. They spout Zionist nonsense that is so easily discredited with source material, that it becomes tiresome.

Read i

nothing specific I see. I am aware that the Jews take credit for others all throughout history. Now name me one thing before 1 AD.

Name one thing the Palestinians did before October 2014 that has been of benefit to mankind ?

You value human life that little? What have you been of benefit to mankind?

As expected you cant find a single thing that the Palestinians have done that has benefited mankind. In fact you will be unable to find one single thing the muslims have done to benefit mankind since 625C.E.

Amazing . . . with billions upon billions upon billions of American taxpayer's dollars, it's hard to believe that Israel was capable of turning a wasteland into a thriving metropolis <guffaw>. ~ Susan
PS Ohhh MJ, you Zionist kid you <snicker>.

And Germany's money.

See the bolded area I did, I would like to tell me how so, which Israel tech co. will have saved everyones life if they had a heart attach in the last 20 years. I will be waiting.

Sarel

Gil

Tzamal

Iati

Moital

Yadsarah

Alibaba

And Germany's money.

Sarel

Gil

Tzamal

Iati

Moital

Yadsarah

Alibaba

I asked what cardiac device or procedure your were referring to, not a bunch of what appears to be names, Is it the pacemaker your talking about?

Israel's positive contributions to the world are endless. But let us also consider all of the Palestinians contributions to a better world. Fair enough everone?

Really, name a few.

Aw, bless you dear for asking to learn some of Israel's endless contributions to the world. Would you like to learn way more?

Amazing Israeli contributions to the World News24

Who cares. Nazis contributed quite a bit in terms of technology too. Where do you think Von Braun and his colleagues came from.?

And what have the Palestinians contributed to mankind, after all they are the most educated people on the Planet.

The Tamil Tigers have that honor.

and don't forget the Keffiyehs that 16 year old revolutionaries across the globe can accessorize with their Che tee shirts and little Mao hats.

Just imagine the stimulus to local economies everywhere as Moms and Dads rush out to attend to Junior's fashion needs!

Truly, if there is ever to be peace for Israel from the Palestinians, Israel must learn from the surrounding Arab countries how to treat the Palestinians like they do. No more of these Zionist injustices of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians into hatred & violence thus killing Israeli's for a thank you.

Truly, if there is ever to be peace for Israel from the Palestinians, Israel must learn from the surrounding Arab countries how to treat the Palestinians like they do. No more of these Zionist injustices of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians into hatred & violence thus killing Israeli's for a thank you.

Israel must end the occupation and blockade and enfranchise all the people it controls and/or rules over.

Israel must end the occupation and blockade and enfranchise all the people it controls and/or rules over.

Huh??? What "occupation" are you referring to?

The one referred to by the United Nations Security Council in Resolution 446. Note: The U.S. did not veto the resolution.

"The Security Council,

Having heard the statement of the Permanent Representative of Jordan and other statements made before the Council,

Stressing the urgent need to achieve a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East,

Affirming once more that the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949 1/ is applicable to the Arab territories occupied by Israel since 1967, including Jerusalem,

1. Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

2. Strongly deplores the failure of Israel to abide by Security Council resolutions 237 (1967) of 14 June 1967, 252 (1968) of 21 May 1968 and 298 (1971) of 25 September 1971 and the consensus statement by the President of the Security Council on 11 November 1976 2/ and General Assembly resolutions 2253 (ES-V) and 2254 (ES-V) of 4 and 14 July 1967, 32/5 of 28 October 1977 and 33/113 of 18 December 1978;

3. Calls once more upon Israel, as the occupying Power, to abide scrupulously by the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention, to rescind its previous measures and to desist from taking any action which would result in changing the legal status and geographical nature and materially affecting the demographic composition of the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, and, in particular, not to transfer parts of its own civilian population into the occupied Arab territories;

4. Establishes a Commission consisting of three members of the Security Council, to be appointed by the President of the Council after consultations with the members of the Council, to examine the situation relating to settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem;"

S RES 446 1979 of 22 March 1979

The one referred to by the United Nations Security Council in Resolution 446. Note: The U.S. did not veto the resolution.

"The Security Council,

Having heard the statement of the Permanent Representative of Jordan and other statements made before the Council,

Stressing the urgent need to achieve a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East,

Affirming once more that the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949 1/ is applicable to the Arab territories occupied by Israel since 1967, including Jerusalem,

1. Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

2. Strongly deplores the failure of Israel to abide by Security Council resolutions 237 (1967) of 14 June 1967, 252 (1968) of 21 May 1968 and 298 (1971) of 25 September 1971 and the consensus statement by the President of the Security Council on 11 November 1976 2/ and General Assembly resolutions 2253 (ES-V) and 2254 (ES-V) of 4 and 14 July 1967, 32/5 of 28 October 1977 and 33/113 of 18 December 1978;

3. Calls once more upon Israel, as the occupying Power, to abide scrupulously by the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention, to rescind its previous measures and to desist from taking any action which would result in changing the legal status and geographical nature and materially affecting the demographic composition of the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, and, in particular, not to transfer parts of its own civilian population into the occupied Arab territories;

4. Establishes a Commission consisting of three members of the Security Council, to be appointed by the President of the Council after consultations with the members of the Council, to examine the situation relating to settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem;"

Well golly gee. Do you think maybe the Arab countries screwed the Palestinians but good when they united to annihilate Israel in the 67 war?

"The Security Council,

Well golly gee. Do you think maybe the Arab countries screwed the Palestinians but good when they united to annihilate Israel in the 67 war?

They united when Israel attacked them. What are you on about? You still believe it was a pre-emptive attack? that was discredited long ago. Oh, with all the brain washing you've undergone, you probably don't even know that Israel was the aggressor. From the CIA Library:

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) "

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War Central Intelligence Agency

Sarel

Gil

Tzamal

Iati

Moital

Yadsarah

Alibaba

I asked what cardiac device or procedure your were referring to, not a bunch of what appears to be names, Is it the pacemaker your talking about?

No you asked for the company names as shown in this

The arab muslim Palestinians first need to stop all terrorism, violence and belligerence as demanded by the UN charter, then accept a just peace and mutual borders

"The Security Council,

So were does the Oslo Accords and UN charter come in this that allows Israel to build settlements on the land owned by Jews that was stolen by Palestinians in 1949 ? Or are you saying that because they are Jews they have no right to live on land they own and have paid for ?

"The Security Council,

They united when Israel attacked them. What are you on about? You still believe it was a pre-emptive attack? that was discredited long ago. Oh, with all the brain washing you've undergone, you probably don't even know that Israel was the aggressor. From the CIA Library:

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) "

That was only discredited in your warped imagination, the evidence points to the Egyptians threatening to wipe out the Jews.

Arab Threats Against Israel

"Our aim is the full restoration of the rights of the Palestinian people. In other words, we aim at the destruction of the State of Israel. The immediate aim: perfection of Arab military might. The national aim: the eradication of Israel." – President Nasser of Egypt, November 18, 1965
"Brothers, it is our duty to prepare for the final battle in Palestine." – Nasser, Palestine Day, 1967
"Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight . . . The mining of Sharm el Sheikh is a confrontation with Israel. Adopting this measure obligates us to be ready to embark on a general war with Israel." – Nasser, May 27, 1967
"We will not accept any ... coexistence with Israel. ... Today the issue is not the establishment of peace between the Arab states and Israel .... The war with Israel is in effect since 1948." – Nasser, May 28, 1967
"The armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon are poised on the borders of Israel . . . . to face the challenge, while standing behind us are the armies of Iraq, Algeria, Kuwait, Sudan and the whole Arab nation. This act will astound the world. Today they will know that the Arabs are arranged for battle, the critical hour has arrived. We have reached the stage of serious action and not declarations." – Nasser, May, 30, 1967 after signing a defense pact with Jordan's King Hussein
"We are now ready to confront Israel .... The issue now at hand is not the Gulf of Aqaba, the Straits of Tiran, or the withdrawal of UNEF, but the ... aggression which took place in Palestine ... with the collaboration of Britain and the United States." – Nasser, June 2, 1967
"Under terms of the military agreement signed with Jordan, Jordanian artillery co-ordinated with the forces of Egypt and Syria is in a position to cut Israel in two at Kalkilya, where Israeli territory between the Jordan armistice line and the Mediterranean Sea is only twelve kilometers wide ... ." – El Akhbar newspaper, Cairo, May 31, 1967

You can write whatever you want, without links to the source. You, being the bullshitter that you are probably write the crap yourself. The fact is, the CIA library, confirms that Israel started the war.

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.)"

Actually Jordan and Qatar are not happy with your treatment of the Pals.

Forum List

Back