Yet another article about Obama is 'unavailable'...

Typical liberal remark.

Went there, too...cut it to their home page, same result. Must have been them. Maybe they were asked to. Maybe they were forced to. Maybe it's not good to discuss that the Prez knew about the spies. Maybe the site was jammed there when I tried...when it was the Drudge headliner. Maybe it's a link to a site that my company filters out. Maybe...I'll try again later...after I begin to give a shit.

The teaser was the open ended innuendo.

Often I open your stupid ass threads because of the titles only to find that it's puerile bullshit. Come up with something good more often, please.

Last edited:
Drudge has a link to an article titled (in the link) OBAMA KNEW.

It tries to take you to this Sky News: Obama knew of spies before Medvedev talk but the message is 'Service Unavailable'

I wonder who disabled it.

Umm, the FBI has been tracking the spies for over 10 years, and you think Obama shouldn't have known about this?:cuckoo:
I thought nothing of the sort, nimrod.

What part of
translates to any thought of what Obama knew or what I think he should have known?

I simply wondered why I got that screen. I just read the harmless article and I commend Obama for not embarrassing his friends while on their diplomatic mission...and waiting 'til they were gone to arrest the spies.

Take your liberal ass debating habits and go play marbles with Modbert. Maybe he can teach you some more tricks.

It tries to take you to this Sky News: Obama knew of spies before Medvedev talk but the message is 'Service Unavailable'

Umm, the FBI has been tracking the spies for over 10 years, and you think Obama shouldn't have known about this?:cuckoo:
I thought nothing of the sort, nimrod.

What part of
translates to any thought of what Obama knew or what I think he should have known?

I simply wondered why I got that screen. I just read the harmless article and I commend Obama for not embarrassing his friends while on their diplomatic mission...and waiting 'til they were gone to arrest the spies.

Take your liberal ass debating habits and go play marbles with Modbert. Maybe he can teach you some more tricks.

You're right. I assumed way too much. You have my apology.

I think it was the source, and the negative tone of the "before Medvedev meeting" part of it as if Obama should have told the russians that we were about to arrest their spies. However, that wasn't you

Last edited:
Tl;dr thread summary: Moron doesn't know how to use internet correctly, blames Obama.

Must be a.......

CONSPIRACY

My internet connection is very poor!

Democrat conspiracy is obviously the only answer!
Now there you go makin' it partisan. I'd have wondered the same thing had it happened six years ago and Bush had the meeting.

No wonder few people really like you.

If I'm the one making it partisan, what do you call whatever the hell you were doing? Allow me to refresh your memory:

Typical liberal remark.

Went there, too...cut it to their home page, same result. Must have been them. Maybe they were asked to. Maybe they were forced to. Maybe it's not good to discuss that the Prez knew about the spies. Maybe the site was jammed there when I tried...when it was the Drudge headliner. Maybe it's a link to a site that my company filters out. Maybe...I'll try again later...after I begin to give a shit.

Often I open your stupid ass threads because of the titles only to find that it's puerile bullshit. Come up with something good more often, please.

It's pretty obvious you cracked the metaphorical bottle of champagne over the ship, and pushed her out to sea awhile ago.

Tl;dr thread summary: Moron doesn't know how to use internet correctly, blames Obama.
Poor Modbert. Just can't shake those liberal debating techniques. There's nothing I've said that blames Obama. There's nothing incorrect about the mouse clicks I made. Had I printed the screen, I could show you a picture.

You really should study honest debate.

My internet connection is very poor!

Democrat conspiracy is obviously the only answer!
Now there you go makin' it partisan. I'd have wondered the same thing had it happened six years ago and Bush had the meeting.

If I'm the one making it partisan, what do you call whatever the hell you were doing? Allow me to refresh your memory:

Typical liberal remark.

It's pretty obvious you cracked the metaphorical bottle of champagne over the ship, and pushed her out to sea awhile ago.
Metaphoric and partisan are unattached. I said nothing of Democrats.

Honest debate? You and or Drudge can't properly use the internet and you act as if there is some conspiracy. Never mind the fact you said this wasn't the first article of about Obama "unavailable". What other ones are there? Link up or shut up.

Forum List

Back