Yesterday in Canada the NRA was proven right.One good man with a gun stopped a bad man with a gun

Good fucking lord man. Any data you don't like you dismiss. America has a high rate of gun deaths? BLACK PEOPLE! America's white people have a high rate of gun death? FBI CONSPIRACY!

And yet you offer NONE of your own data. Your chart was on DEATHS! NOT MURDERS! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? How about you put something together before going back to your default setting of hating black people?

Look up the definition of homicide. The CDC lists race/ethnicity of homicide, the FBI doesn't.

Oh do they? Then they'd be a GREAT source for you argument! Which I'd be SHOCKED to ever see from you. And I bet deaths by firearm in America for all, OR JUST white people, will still prove to be higher than the rest of the civilized world. :cool:

Are you a Muslim mole or representative of some other cause trying to get Conservatives and Progressives to go for each other's throats resulting in a civil war?

Good fucking lord man. Any data you don't like you dismiss. America has a high rate of gun deaths? BLACK PEOPLE! America's white people have a high rate of gun death? FBI CONSPIRACY!

And yet you offer NONE of your own data. Your chart was on DEATHS! NOT MURDERS! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? How about you put something together before going back to your default setting of hating black people?

Look up the definition of homicide. The CDC lists race/ethnicity of homicide, the FBI doesn't.

Oh do they? Then they'd be a GREAT source for you argument! Which I'd be SHOCKED to ever see from you. And I bet deaths by firearm in America for all, OR JUST white people, will still prove to be higher than the rest of the civilized world. :cool:

Are you a Muslim mole or representative of some other cause trying to get Conservatives and Progressives to go for each other's throats resulting in a civil war?

Jesus. Why do I even bother posting here anymore...

Whether anyone likes it or not, Black Homicide rates are much much higher than whites and other ethnic groups. Especially in the 10 to 24 age range...........

The Statistics show this.

What a great thread about black homicide rates :clap2:

Do you deny that the rates quoted and cited are correct, or will you play the Race card to anyone who shows statistics by ethnic groups................

The facts don't lie, if you are unable to accept it...........Then that is your problem.

I guess you just ignored my data too. AND you didn't even partake in any of the conversation except as a cheerleader. That's fine too.
I posted our intentional Homicide Rates were higher than Europe and Canada.........................

Posted a link which backed it up. I have not stated that we have lower homicide rates than these countries.............Not by any means....................

This thread turned to black crime rates and I posted data on that issue which shows much greater crime rates for blacks than all other ethnic groups...........Was this data RIGHT OR WRONG.

Whether anyone likes it or not, Black Homicide rates are much much higher than whites and other ethnic groups. Especially in the 10 to 24 age range...........

Do you deny that the rates quoted and cited are correct, or will you play the Race card to anyone who shows statistics by ethnic groups................

The facts don't lie, if you are unable to accept it...........Then that is your problem.

I guess you just ignored my data too. AND you didn't even partake in any of the conversation except as a cheerleader. That's fine too.
I posted our intentional Homicide Rates were higher than Europe and Canada.........................

Posted a link which backed it up. I have not stated that we have lower homicide rates than these countries.............Not by any means....................

This thread turned to black crime rates and I posted data on that issue which shows much greater crime rates for blacks than all other ethnic groups...........Was this data RIGHT OR WRONG.

Here let me take Rikhurzen's approach: your data is stupid.

Here let me take Rikhurzen's approach: your data is stupid.
Whatever..........the data is real..............I've already stated our homicide rates are higher than Europe and Canada...............

Then I quoted the problem areas in our country and showed that some ethnic groups have much higher crime rates in America. PERIOD. You haven't shown any data to disprove it have you...................Do you agree or disagree that the homicide rate for blacks is much higher than any other group in America..............

Or will you simply dance.

Jesus. Why do I even bother posting here anymore...

You = Moth.

USMB = Flame.

"Yesterday in Canada the NRA was proven right.One good man with a gun stopped a bad man with a gun"

Nonsense.

In the United States the individual right to carry a firearm pursuant to lawful self-defense is fundamental, it needs no further 'justification,' such as this inane fallacy predicated on an isolated, anecdotal incident.

Forum List

Back