Yesterday in Canada the NRA was proven right.One good man with a gun stopped a bad man with a gun

Today I read a stupid op created by a moron...

Fucking lazy pile of shit with the title...

Good fucking lord man. Any data you don't like you dismiss. America has a high rate of gun deaths? BLACK PEOPLE! America's white people have a high rate of gun death? FBI CONSPIRACY!

And yet you offer NONE of your own data. Your chart was on DEATHS! NOT MURDERS! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? How about you put something together before going back to your default setting of hating black people?

Look up the definition of homicide. The CDC lists race/ethnicity of homicide, the FBI doesn't.

Oh do they? Then they'd be a GREAT source for you argument! Which I'd be SHOCKED to ever see from you. And I bet deaths by firearm in America for all, OR JUST white people, will still prove to be higher than the rest of the civilized world. :cool:

No one has argued that American whites have a lower homicide rate than European whites, so you're arguing a strawman because you can't stand it when you lose an argument so you fish around trying to find some way to modify your argument so that you win.

American whites have a higher homicide rate than European whites. Woohoo. Trouble is that Canadians in their Prairie provinces have a higher homicide rate than American whites and there is no NRA and handgun culture in Canada, so who are you going to blame for that outcome?

Homicderate-non-Hispanic_zps7ffffef0.jpg

Good fucking lord man. Any data you don't like you dismiss. America has a high rate of gun deaths? BLACK PEOPLE! America's white people have a high rate of gun death? FBI CONSPIRACY!

And yet you offer NONE of your own data. Your chart was on DEATHS! NOT MURDERS! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? How about you put something together before going back to your default setting of hating black people?

Look up the definition of homicide. The CDC lists race/ethnicity of homicide, the FBI doesn't.

Oh do they? Then they'd be a GREAT source for you argument! Which I'd be SHOCKED to ever see from you. And I bet deaths by firearm in America for all, OR JUST white people, will still prove to be higher than the rest of the civilized world. :cool:

No one has argued that American whites have a lower homicide rate than European whites, so you're arguing a strawman because you can't stand it when you lose an argument so you fish around trying to find some way to modify your argument so that you win.

American whites have a higher homicide rate than European whites. Woohoo. Trouble is that Canadians in their Prairie provinces have a higher homicide rate than American whites and thee is no NRA and handgun culture in Canada, so who are you going to blame for that outcome?

That thread shows victims not offenders. Also why is the total population so low? Is it excluding hispanic people? I'd also like to re-point out that your rate for white people is lower than the murder rate in Sierra Leone and 6 other African countries. Several other African countries approach that same rate you posted.

Although your rate has nothing to do with murder, of course, just victims of murder. So really I have no idea why you're posting it at all :dunno:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
We have a higher rate than most of Europe, but under the average of world rates...........The most murders in the world are in Africa, South Africa, Mexico, Russia......................

Doesn't matter...........We aren't gonna give up our guns..............period.

And even if guns went away today, then there is no assurance that they wouldn't be killing with knives.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
We have a higher rate than most of Europe, but under the average of world rates...........The most murders in the world are in Africa, South Africa, Mexico, Russia......................

And even if guns went away today, then there is no assurance that they wouldn't be killing with knives.

I said earlier taking guns away in America will never work. They've been here too long and our country is too big and spread out for many areas to rely on law enforcement. As for countries without guns? Good for them.

I said earlier taking guns away in America will never work. They've been here too long and our country is too big and spread out for many areas to rely on law enforcement. As for countries without guns? Good for them.
I disagree as in places like Canada they are reversing their previous stances.................

A gun is a tool. How it is used is the fault of the user. And banning guns will not keep them out of criminals hands.

American whites have a higher homicide rate than European whites. Woohoo. Trouble is that Canadians in their Prairie provinces have a higher homicide rate than American whites and thee is no NRA and handgun culture in Canada, so who are you going to blame for that outcome?

That thread shows victims not offenders. Also why is the total population so low? Is it excluding hispanic people? I'd also like to re-point out that your rate for white people is lower than the murder rate in Sierra Leone and 6 other African countries. Several other African countries approach that same rate you posted.

Although your rate has nothing to do with murder, of course, just victims of murder. So really I have no idea why you're posting it at all :dunno:

Most murders are intra-racial so we can make a reasonable inference about the murderer based on the race of the victim. The FBI data is useless because it's purposely corrupted by combining Hispanics and whites into one category. This is politically correct but intellectually dishonest, but I repeat myself.

The CDC data on Hispanics is created in a different report which explains why the population is so low. The Hispanic-white (Mexican) homicide rate is 5.71 per 100,000.

African data, as I noted, is notoriously unreliable, so you shouldn't be basing an argument on it.

Homiciderate-Subnationalmap_zps866ff85e.jpg

Most murders are intra-racial so we can make a reasonable inference about the murderer based on the race of the victim. The FBI data is useless because it's purposely corrupted by combining Hispanics and whites into one category. This is politically correct but intellectually dishonest, but I repeat myself.

The CDC data on Hispanics is created in a different report which explains why the population is so low. The Hispanic-white (Mexican) homicide rate is 5.71 per 100,000.

African data, as I noted, is notoriously unreliable, so you shouldn't be basing an argument on it.

I have a question for you. What are the odds that someone could convince you that black people are okay at some point in the rest of your lifetime? Anywhere near 50% odds?

Whether anyone likes it or not, Black Homicide rates are much much higher than whites and other ethnic groups. Especially in the 10 to 24 age range...........

The Statistics show this.

I have a question for you. What are the odds that someone could convince you that black people are okay at some point in the rest of your lifetime? Anywhere near 50% odds?

I've actually lived and worked in parts of North and Sub-Saharan Africa. Have you? I've actually worked to improve lives there, even saving lives. Have you done antyhing to improve the life of a black person? I don't have any particular problem with Africans other than not wanting to have to bend in my life to make accommodations for those who live in America. I hate the whining, the constant accusations that I'm victimizing them, the assault on my human rights, the special privileges they get. It's not the people, it's the imposition that they put on me.

So long as I'm being accused of victimizing people I'll never think that these false accusers are okay. The people I met in Africa never accused me of victimizing them and we got along fine.

Whether anyone likes it or not, Black Homicide rates are much much higher than whites and other ethnic groups. Especially in the 10 to 24 age range...........

What a great thread about black homicide rates :clap2:
That's what you get when you try to advance YOUR FALSE NARRATIVE about America and the NRA and homicide rates. Don't do that and then no one has reason to bring out the Inconvenient Truth.

I've actually lived and worked in parts of North and Sub-Saharan Africa. Have you? I've actually worked to improve lives there, even saving lives. Have you done antyhing to improve the life of a black person? I don't have any particular problem with Africans other than not wanting to have to bend in my life to make accommodations for those who live in America. I hate the whining, the constant accusations that I'm victimizing them, the assault on my human rights, the special privileges they get. It's not the people, it's the imposition that they put on me.

So long as I'm being accused of victimizing people I'll never think that these false accusers are okay. The people I met in Africa never accused me of victimizing them and we got along fine.

Gotcha. I'll assume 0%. That's fine.

Do you deny that the rates quoted and cited are correct, or will you play the Race card to anyone who shows statistics by ethnic groups................

The facts don't lie, if you are unable to accept it...........Then that is your problem.

That's what you get when you try to advance YOUR FALSE NARRATIVE about America and the NRA and homicide rates. Don't do that and then no one has reason to bring out the Inconvenient Truth.

Sure. You never made a single point but... whatever.

Do you deny that the rates quoted and cited are correct, or will you play the Race card to anyone who shows statistics by ethnic groups................

The facts don't lie, if you are unable to accept it...........Then that is your problem.

I guess you just ignored my data too. AND you didn't even partake in any of the conversation except as a cheerleader. That's fine too.

Remember when earlier in the week you had made your very first substantive post on this board? Don't let that be a fleeting memory. Shoot for the stars and try to build on that success by making your 2nd substantive point sometime before the year is out.

Remember when earlier in the week you had made your very first substantive post on this board? Don't let that be a fleeting memory. Shoot for the stars and try to build on that success by making your 2nd substantive point sometime before the year is out.

Wow

Forum List

Back