Substitute teacher has sex with student on first day of school

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Boy I tell you, there's not a week goes by now that a new slut teacher story comes out.

Substitute Teacher Symone Greene Had Sex With Student During Pep Rally: Cops

[QUOTE
]
On her first day teaching at the school, a substitute teacher allegedly performed oral sex on a student while most of the students at the high school were attending a pep rally.
Symone Greene, 22, was called to substitute teach at Options Public Charter School in Northeast Washington, D.C. on Friday, according to NBC Washington.
A 17-year-old student told police that he gave his number to Greene and they exchanged texts including one in which the student asked if she was "kinky." She allegedly responded, "I don't tell ;) I show," according to court documents obtained by the station.

The Washington Post reports that Greene and the student exchanged more text messages and the pair allegedly met in her classroom during the pep rally.
The student reportedly secretly filmed Greene performing oral sex on him, and police say they've seen the video. Court documents said the student requested that she perform sex acts as many times as his football jersey number. He later showed the video to some of his fellow football players, the documents said.
After the alleged assault, Greene told the student to "chill" because she could get in trouble, documents said.
The Post notes that it's unclear how authorities became involved.
MyFox DC reports that the police contacted Greene and told her they wanted to discuss an incident at the school.
Greene then texted who she thought was the student, unaware that police had obtained his phone.
"Please be real with me did u run ur mouth," the teacher allegedly texted. "I'm so scared. I swear imma cry [sic]."
She is charged with first-degree sexual abuse of a minor.

[/QUOTE]

Substitute Teacher Symone Greene Had Sex With Student During Pep Rally Cops

images

Boy I tell you, there's not a week goes by now that a new slut teacher story comes out.

[QUOTE
]
On her first day teaching at the school, a substitute teacher allegedly performed oral sex on a student while most of the students at the high school were attending a pep rally.
Symone Greene, 22, was called to substitute teach at Options Public Charter School in Northeast Washington, D.C. on Friday, according to NBC Washington.
A 17-year-old student told police that he gave his number to Greene and they exchanged texts including one in which the student asked if she was "kinky." She allegedly responded, "I don't tell ;) I show," according to court documents obtained by the station.

The Washington Post reports that Greene and the student exchanged more text messages and the pair allegedly met in her classroom during the pep rally.
The student reportedly secretly filmed Greene performing oral sex on him, and police say they've seen the video. Court documents said the student requested that she perform sex acts as many times as his football jersey number. He later showed the video to some of his fellow football players, the documents said.
After the alleged assault, Greene told the student to "chill" because she could get in trouble, documents said.
MyFox DC reports that the police contacted Greene and told her they wanted to discuss an incident at the school.
Greene then texted who she thought was the student, unaware that police had obtained his phone.
"Please be real with me did u run ur mouth," the teacher allegedly texted. "I'm so scared. I swear imma cry [sic]."

[/QUOTE]

WTF is going on in the pubic schools these days?

Take notice, Democrats. This kid is presidential material!

But which was the more stupid?

She for doing it?

He for making it public and guaranteeing he'll get no more. Probably from anyone male or female.

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

Apparently lots of young immature females that can't control themselves.

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

And so, you make the hasty generalization that all teachers, or a great many of them, either substitute teachers or regular teachers, do this kind of thing? Right. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

Apparently lots of young immature females that can't control themselves.
Yep, here we go: hasty generalizations.

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

Yep, more hasty generalizations.
Jun 18, 2014 - Across the United States there are 26,407 public secondary schools and 10,693 private secondary schools. (Digest of Education Statistics, ...

From 26,000 to 37,000 high shools in the US. You read of a very few instances of this and, using all your great critical thinking skills, assume that this kind of thing is happening regularly in schools across the country. Very smart of you all.:rolleyes:

My grandfather was killing Germans at 17, with gov't issued weapons...
Old enough to kill people; but still gotta ask mommy for permission to go get a B.J.?
Crazy times folks.

Kid was seventeen. In my mind, that is old enough to consent.
Too bad you weren't a Dictator and impose that law for that could very well result in a massive influx of men into schools intent on nailing 17 year old girls.

Old enough to kill people; but still gotta ask mommy for permission to go get a B.J.?
Crazy times folks.
It may be, but it is completely wrong and inappropriate for a teacher to have sexual contact with a student: so his age of consent doesn't matter.

Crazy times folks.
It may be, but it is completely wrong and inappropriate for a teacher to have sexual contact with a student: so his age of consent doesn't matter.
I agree. It was totally inappropriate; and worthy of being fired. Just overkill on the criminal charges, in my opinion...

Crazy times folks.
I agree. It was totally inappropriate; and worthy of being fired. Just overkill on the criminal charges, in my opinion...
Of course.
Equal treatment, except when we fuck up.....amirite?

Crazy times folks.

It is ingrained in most teachers.

I'm 66, my GF, 50, and I still get a twinge of guilt!!!!!

(Heh, heh!!!)

Crazy times folks.
Sex between a teacher and a student is a criminal offense.

Wait til they graduate!!!

[QUOTE
]

[/QUOTE]

And so, you make the hasty generalization that all teachers, or a great many of them, either substitute teachers or regular teachers, do this kind of thing? Right. :rolleyes:

There seems to be more than ever. Maybe it's just an internet and cable news thing, but sure looks like a lot of young slutty teachers these days.

Forum List

Back