Yes! University of Texas Removes Confederate Monuments

z
Way to divide the country, marxist.

no, hack. nothing he said makes him a Marxist.

and knowing we shouldn't be honoring treasonous trash who fought for the right to own human beings isn't Marxist.

throwing persistent tantrums on the subject is probably a good indication that you're a white supremacist.
So when the Bi Racial, Homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator taught Rules for Radicals in college, forced the US citizens to purchase Healthcare whether they wanted it or not(So much for choice) had the IRS attack conservatives for speaking against him, those weren't Marxist/Communist/Fascist/Progressive/Liberal means?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky
I really do hate you jillian because you are as dishonest as your crooked, sickly, vagina, ex candidate. I cannot have any respect for anyone as corrupt as you or her.

American institutions erecting statues of Confederate leaders is like Christian churches erecting statues of Judas.

Hey - Judas was a historical figure in Christianity - why don't the churches have statues of him?
They do, they put them on horse with confederate flags, but called them by another name. Robert E Lee -Judas against the union.
Jefferson Davis - Judas against the union. Barrack Hussein Obama - Judas who wanted to fundamentally transform America. Democrats hate the US, always have, always will.

American institutions erecting statues of Confederate leaders is like Christian churches erecting statues of Judas.

Hey - Judas was a historical figure in Christianity - why don't the churches have statues of him?
They do, they put them on horse with confederate flags, but called them by another name. Robert E Lee -Judas against the union.
Jefferson Davis - Judas against the union. Barrack Hussein Obama - Judas who wanted to fundamentally transform America. Democrats hate the US, always have, always will.
Democrats hate the US, always have, always will.

Just not enough to want to destroy it like the confederates did.

It's about time the racist fucking klanhorns removed all their white supremacy shit.
:lol:

4647989127_ed28447bd4_z.jpg

4650011515_eeaa3e1e90_b.jpg

Very good move by the University of Texas, which removed a bunch of racist Confederate monuments.
Very good news for liberals, very bad news for conservatives, who want these monuments to stay. University of Texas Removes Confederate Monuments
More statues of Democrats being taken down, soon there wont be any Democrats being honored ever again.
Right....even tho the Con-federacy didn't have Republicans or Democrats
/----/ the GOP was founded to end slavery so you are wrong again,

Way to divide the country, marxist.

no, hack. nothing he said makes him a Marxist.

and knowing we shouldn't be honoring treasonous trash who fought for the right to own human beings isn't Marxist.

throwing persistent tantrums on the subject is probably a good indication that you're a white supremacist.

Actually being pissed off that p.o.s. lefties keep smearing me with race baiting slurs, is just a good indication that I am not a fool wallowing in white guilt.

Also, fuck you.

And the bit about removing the monuments, is about deconstructing American heritage.

The only reason to do that, is if you are a p.o.s. marxist anti-american.

Because Judas didn't rejoin the flock and become a brother for generation after generation.

UNtil a bunch of asshole decided to make and issue over ancient history.

Fucking assholes, that is.

Very good move by the University of Texas, which removed a bunch of racist Confederate monuments.
Very good news for liberals, very bad news for conservatives, who want these monuments to stay. University of Texas Removes Confederate Monuments

Sooooo......when do you think we can get this plaque pulled down?

lincolnplaque.jpg

"CHICAGO – A public university in President Abraham Lincoln’s home state of Illinois is adorned with a plaque that states Lincoln – arguably the most famous and influential president in American history – was a Democrat.

Lincoln was a Republican.

The plaque, located on a historic building that’s part of Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago and installed in 1905, states: “This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln Democrat.”
Public University’s Plaque Labels President Lincoln A Democrat - The College Fix

I can't wait until all these confederate statues are gone. This is the final step to end racism in this country. Yep, once all these relics are gone the once enslaved blacks will enjoy being citizens in a completely colored blind country. Right? I mean why else would we be erasing our history?
I for one don't want the statues destroyed but put in a museum called

DEMOCRAT CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA WHO WANTED TO KEEP SLAVERY

Put all the statues in each museum and tell the history of those Democrats who wanted to keep blacks in slavery and even after the war, terrorized the blacks with the KKK.. The more you teach people the REAL history of the Democrat party, the more they leave it. I have enlightened quite a few (Obama term) Black Folk about the racist democrats, and they no longer vote for the Racist Democrats ever again.

The Democrats of 150 years ago are the Republicans of today.

Sooooo......when do you think we can get this plaque pulled down?

lincolnplaque.jpg

"CHICAGO – A public university in President Abraham Lincoln’s home state of Illinois is adorned with a plaque that states Lincoln – arguably the most famous and influential president in American history – was a Democrat.

Lincoln was a Republican.

The plaque, located on a historic building that’s part of Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago and installed in 1905, states: “This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln Democrat.”
Public University’s Plaque Labels President Lincoln A Democrat - The College Fix

Since it's in all caps it can mean that Lincoln was a small 'd' democrat.

62% of Americans say leave them be.

62% of Americans go/went/work at UT? Or do you have a problem with the University making their own decision?

Yep, it's a State school, the State should make the decision. Private schools can do what ever they want.

I can't wait until all these confederate statues are gone. This is the final step to end racism in this country. Yep, once all these relics are gone the once enslaved blacks will enjoy being citizens in a completely colored blind country. Right? I mean why else would we be erasing our history?
So taking away a statue erases history for all time and space?

Never heard of a book?

62% of Americans say leave them be.

62% of Americans go/went/work at UT? Or do you have a problem with the University making their own decision?

Yep, it's a State school, the State should make the decision. Private schools can do what ever they want.

I agree that whoever makes the decisions such as this for that school, should make the decision. Can you show me that that was not the case?

So taking away a statue erases history for all time and space?

Never heard of a book?
You've seen how con-servatives has such a poor attention span before.

Forum List

Back