Yes, There Was Collusion

You know it's crossed over to a religious faith now--Russian Collusion. We should really call it The Church of Russian Collusion.

We have a lot of zealots here among us too
Funny, coming from a worshiper of Cheeto Jesus.
Why cant you pos ever prove any of your claims?
You can't tell she's a tRumpkin from her posts?

You're even dumber than I thought.

Oh listen, one time, he and jake the snakey went and on and on about how I was a foreigner because my "syntax and grammar" was strange or off or something. This guy is a real piece of work. Typical liberal, he thinks he knows everything.
Yes, most people who can think for themselves are pretty sure you are a paid troll from Russia or somewhere similar.

"Paid troll from Russia"

You really are not very smart

If anyone wants a dose of reality, fact, and reason, here is an analysis of the Mueller report published by The Federalist:

7 Ways The Mueller Report Exposed The Media’s Fake ‘Bombshell’ Stories

Instead of reading party hack information how about reading the real redacted Mueller Report.
Here is a better link.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5955997-Muellerreport

It provides no analysis and people can make up their own minds on what it says.

I have no idea what the amerianmessgebase is, but frankly, if it's just a left-leaning message board, then you are hoping that people will be influenced by the comments around the report.

I'm also uncertain if it is appropriate to link to another forum on this forum.

It's the same material from the same source. And there are NO comments added to it. You really need to stop making shit up. The second people see that it's exactly the same thing you are going to look like the political hack you really are. I found it there and presented it there without presenting anything else. No link to the actual site itself. I do not support that area nor do I promote it. You just want to try and make your little group look superior. In the end, you look quite stupid. Both links lead to exactly the same information that was released by the Justice Department completely unedited.

If there is comments that are NOT in your source, then they have been removed from the original. In other words, if they have been removed then your source would be the edited source. The one I presented is unedited and verified.

Verified by who, bitch, Snopes? GFY, I don't see no ".gov" in your link motherfucker. That means it's unofficial.

It may very well be accurate, but surely the admin of that site wants something for hosting that file.

I found a little ID on it. It originated from Mother Jones. Here is the original URL. Mother Jone Mueller Redacted Report ..

Sometimes, people do things just because it's the right thing to do. Since you know nothing about the cost of servers then you don't know what it would cost to have a cloud storage. Now, you tell me how much you think it would cost. You honestly believe that it takes as much money as they this system claims to run in here? It actually does cost them that much, I have no doubt. But they also use the same server for many different forums and sell advertising on top of that. Otherwise, they could not stay in business and have the shortfall they have each month according to the donations they list. When you average out the number of sites that are run on the single server, it ends up not costing very much at all. And there are even cheaper ways to do it if there is one hell of a lot less traffic. This system requires those high buck resources with the traffic it has. But trust me, a person can put up a web site for less than 3 bucks a month with low to medium traffic. I could even run a server on my private internet account for zero cost as long as I didn't try and have more than a few hundred people using it at any given day. Or, I could pony on a friends server who has the resources for free.

You have all the answers, don't you. Well, they changed the test. Hate to break it to you but you are far from the smartest person in the room.

Robert Mueller’s Six Cases for Collusion

Mueller details six separate incidences

He couldn't find "criminal conspiracy" but plenty of collusion

You know it's crossed over to a religious faith now--Russian Collusion. We should really call it The Church of Russian Collusion.

You have me confused with you folks, see. We don't make idols out of our politicians, complete with fainting girls and fake Greek columns. And halos. That was Obama you worshiped. We don't worship. We just vote.
I call BULLSHIT!!!!!

Your lips are just as orange as the rest of the tRumpkins.

I know it busts your brain. Politics is your religion; politicians are you gods. We don't think like that, and your imaginations are very, very small.
Lol, someone's in denial!!^^^^^^^

Yet Nancy Pelosi REFUSES to impeach the treasonous Trump! The only thing preventing JUSTICE is YOUR party leader!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
There is no possibility of impeachment until the Senate republicans have been clean long enough for the orange to fade from their lips.

What exactly has The Donald done that would suggest he needs Impeaching? Oh hold on, I forgot....it's THIS isn't IT?

View attachment 256893
It's that weatherman dumbass who's currently screeching about impeachment, ask him.
There are three Democrats in Congress calling for impeachment TODAY, dumbass.

I hope the Democrats start the Impeachment process. However, they won't and just will keep whining, and only TALKING impeachment. They will claim that Trump is guilty of something, anything, but there is nothing there. All the Democrats can do with everything is talk, which gets repeated as truth and facts in the MEDIA.

We should just do investigations for the next 1.5 years and if he gets re-elected start them then.
Good for you dearie. No pretext of democrats wanting anything good for the country. No policy ideas just good ole obstruction. 2020 hears you.

You have me confused with you folks, see. We don't make idols out of our politicians, complete with fainting girls and fake Greek columns. And halos. That was Obama you worshiped. We don't worship. We just vote.
I call BULLSHIT!!!!!

I know it busts your brain. Politics is your religion; politicians are you gods. We don't think like that, and your imaginations are very, very small.
Why is Pelosi protecting Trump?
Is your party leader a Putin puppet?

I hope the Democrats start the Impeachment process. However, they won't and just will keep whining, and only TALKING impeachment. They will claim that Trump is guilty of something, anything, but there is nothing there. All the Democrats can do with everything is talk, which gets repeated as truth and facts in the MEDIA.

We should just do investigations for the next 1.5 years and if he gets re-elected start them then.
Good for you dearie. No pretext of democrats wanting anything good for the country. No policy ideas just good ole obstruction. 2020 hears you.

Yes and Memo To The Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd:

upload_2019-4-20_14-36-17.png

All the Democrats have is Trump hate. Even their advisors know they need to get another message that actually resonates with people. So far all they have is Trump hate, free stuff, and Identity Politics. Not enough to beat the Orange Man, or as my Progressive acquaintances call him, "The Mango Mussolini". LOL!

Why cant you pos ever prove any of your claims?
You can't tell she's a tRumpkin from her posts?

You're even dumber than I thought.

Oh listen, one time, he and jake the snakey went and on and on about how I was a foreigner because my "syntax and grammar" was strange or off or something. This guy is a real piece of work. Typical liberal, he thinks he knows everything.
Yes, most people who can think for themselves are pretty sure you are a paid troll from Russia or somewhere similar.

"Paid troll from Russia"

You really are not very smart

Oh, that's convincing.

Yet Nancy Pelosi REFUSES to impeach the treasonous Trump! The only thing preventing JUSTICE is YOUR party leader!

There is no possibility of impeachment until the Senate republicans have been clean long enough for the orange to fade from their lips.

What exactly has The Donald done that would suggest he needs Impeaching? Oh hold on, I forgot....it's THIS isn't IT?

View attachment 256893
It's that weatherman dumbass who's currently screeching about impeachment, ask him.
But I'mn not now am I?

I call BULLSHIT!!!!!

b4eg4.jpg

View attachment 256893
But I'mn not now am I?
This will shock you, so sit down.

NOT EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD NEWS IS ABOUT YOU.

All the Democrats have is Trump hate. Even their advisors know they need to get another message that actually resonates with people. So far all they have is Trump hate, free stuff, and Identity Politics. Not enough to beat the Orange Man, or as my Progressive acquaintances call him, "The Mango Mussolini". LOL!

The Democrat platform in 2020 goes like this:

NO Border security.

More Sanctuary Cities.

More Illegals being imported into America.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

Anyone who votes for Trump is a Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporter.

Down with Christianity, Support Islam, Christians are racist bigots and they did The Crusades against our Muslim pets and EVERYONE knows Islam is a religion of peace.

Encourage more Transgenderism.

Heterosexuals are bigots and White Heterosexuals are bigots AND Nazi's.

Fuck Free Speech, NO Free Speech ONLY if you are a Leftist Moonbat, Conservatives ONLY do Hate Speech the SPLC told us this.

ALL Conservatives are Nazi's.

If you are White then you are a Nazi.

ALL Whites will be FORCED to give 15% of their annual income to Muh Blacks in Reparations.

There are NOT ONLY two genders there are 60 genders, if you DISAGREE you are a bigot AND a Conspiracy Theorist.

Leftists THINK the above would be a Winning Platform, illustrating that Leftism is a mental illness.

I call BULLSHIT!!!!!

View attachment 256901
Says the Dufus claiming Democrats never wanted to impeach Trump.
Will you put $1 in my PayPal for every quote from a Leftist about impeachment of Trump?

The Democrat platform in 2020 goes like this:

NO Border security.

More Sanctuary Cities.

More Illegals being imported into America.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

Anyone who votes for Trump is a Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporter.

Down with Christianity, Support Islam, Christians are racist bigots and they did The Crusades against our Muslim pets and EVERYONE knows Islam is a religion of peace.

Encourage more Transgenderism.

Heterosexuals are bigots and White Heterosexuals are bigots AND Nazi's.

Fuck Free Speech, NO Free Speech ONLY if you are a Leftist Moonbat, Conservatives ONLY do Hate Speech the SPLC told us this.

ALL Conservatives are Nazi's.

If you are White then you are a Nazi.

ALL Whites will be FORCED to give 15% of their annual income to Muh Blacks in Reparations.

There are NOT ONLY two genders there are 60 genders, if you DISAGREE you are a bigot AND a Conspiracy Theorist.

Leftists THINK the above would be a Winning Platform, illustrating that Leftism is a mental illness.

You nailed it.

View attachment 256893
But I'mn not now am I?

WTF are you babbling about?

I call BULLSHIT!!!!!

View attachment 256901
Says the Dufus claiming Democrats never wanted to impeach Trump.
Will you put $1 in my PayPal for every quote from a Leftist about impeachment of Trump?
Ummm.... Whut?

Where did I say that?

View attachment 256893
But I'mn not now am I?

WTF are you babbling about?
Still need pictures in your story book?

Forum List

Back