Yes, the Election was Stolen

In all honesty,
Biden probably got more votes than you'd expect.
Not because he was a worthy candidate.....but so many deluded, low information voters swallowed the Media lies and propaganda like baby birds fed wiggling worms.

As I've stated before, it's unlikely freedom or justice will ever prevail in America again unless brave Patriots dismantle the Marxists Leftist Propaganda machine networks.

It's crucial and of omnipotent importance, yet no one seems to get it, care, understand or have the cajones.

In all honesty,
Biden probably got more votes than you'd expect.
Not because he was a worthy candidate.....but so many deluded, low information voters swallowed the Media lies and propaganda like baby birds fed wiggling worms.

As I've stated before, it's unlikely freedom or justice will ever prevail in America again unless brave Patriots dismantle the Marxists Leftist Propaganda machine networks.

It's crucial and of omnipotent importance, yet no one seems to get it, care, understand or have the cajones.

A key and terminal problem preventing such required action is hardly no one at all in America is living in reality. Many, many, many Americans are existing inside of simulacra, or representations of reality which are far, far removed from the actual real world. From cell phones, to movies, to video games, to social media, to fake news to the internet, television and computer screens, American minds are submerged and trapped in fictional realities and histories that never existed and never will. They tend to conflate the virtual fictional with the real and just get a load of all the mass insanity that ensues.

We have never had an all vote by mail presidential election... ever... and the chance for fraud was enormous...
We deserve to look at and verify every counted vote... but when both sides want your guy out... they say is was on the up and up... and I guess there isn't a thing we can do....

Did you vote by mail?
I had to... I was voting in CA... they still haven't re opened their ballot centers... its still all by mail only.... they have drop boxes and drop locations but everyone gets a postage paid ballot in the mail....

Well golly! A corrupt fascist made up a story! That surely settles it!

Evidence? Conservatives don't need no stinkin' evidence. They have FAITH.
Interesting total reversal on your part. YOU are the one that is saying you have ABSOLUTE FAITH in the results that were broadcast on your channel.

And you continue to ignore the GROWING MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE presented by various separate groups from around the country, brushing all those things off because "My party's boss didn't approve that information for consumption"

Perhaps you really believe that you will be one of the special ones that is chosen for a high position in the communist party and not one of the ones that will be a slave worker?

^= I've got to give you credit for being optimistic, but you're sure as heck not realistic.

That's a lie... no state was voting in person due to the covid china virus....

Wisc voters waiting in line to vote

1658368319811.png

Every state in the union had the option to vote in person.
You know... for a guy that says he didn't vote for Biden you sure come running whenever there is a thread about the fraud in the election... so basically you are full of shit from the start....

You know... for a guy that says he didn't vote for Biden you sure come running whenever there is a thread about the fraud in the election... so basically you are full of shit from the start....

Just because I did not vote for Biden does not mean I have to go along with the stolen election fantasy.
That wasn't the national election those are primary pics dummy from the last primary........

Nope, that was 2020

A key and terminal problem preventing such required action is hardly no one at all in America is living in reality. Many, many, many Americans are existing inside of simulacra, or representations of reality which are far, far removed from the actual real world. From cell phones, to movies, to video games, to social media, to fake news to the internet, television and computer screens, American minds are submerged and trapped in fictional realities and histories that never existed and never will. They tend to conflate the virtual fictional with the real and just get a load of all the mass insanity that ensues.
My oldest 'woke' son who unfortunately still has Trump derangement syndrome informed me the other day about how the Taliban smuggled cocaine in here from Colombia back in the 80s. Lmao

And this is a kid who graduated a straight A student second in his class in 2007.

Forum List

Back