Yes, that IS Ashley Biden's Diary ... GROSS!!!

First off, Ashley Biden never claimed that she showered with her father. The quote from the diary reads "I'm so afraid of him coming into the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to shower".

She was also in rehab for addiction when she wrote that.

She never said that he showered with her, nor did she ever say that she was molested. She said that she was AFRAID HE MIGHT come into the shower with her.

Only you conservative idiots could take some paranoid writing about what might happen and turn it into an actual hideous event.

And, even then, the quote is still unverified as per Snopes.

And you're on the record as being full of shit. Never said anything of the sort. And I'm not saying you don't care. I'm saying you didn't care until your media masters pointed you in the direction of people whose lifestyles you don't agree with as being the primary purveyors of your outrage-of-the-moment.
Oh really. Can you show me a post ANYWHERE on USMB or anywhere on the internet that would support your opinion of what I care about? You said no one cares. Post #47 that is there for all to see. Support that if you can. FYI, lifestyles of people I don't agree with date back to at least the 1950's. It has gotten worse over the decades, but people living lifestyles I don't agree with remain in a small minority and those in the LGBTQX+ category consist of a small minority of that minority.

Honorable people have no problem whatsoever saying that if Ashley's diary is accurate, the stated behavior is inappropriate and wrong. Others try to divert the discussion to something else entirely.

Oh really. Can you show me a post ANYWHERE on USMB or anywhere on the internet that would support your opinion of what I care about? You said no one cares. Post #47 that is there for all to see. Support that if you can. FYI, lifestyles of people I don't agree with date back to at least the 1950's. It has gotten worse over the decades, but people living lifestyles I don't agree with remain in a small minority and those in the LGBTQX+ category consist of a small minority of that minority.

Honorable people have no problem whatsoever saying that if Ashley's diary is accurate, the stated behavior is inappropriate and wrong. Others try to divert the discussion to something else entirely.
Post #62.

Honorable people don't invent molestation charges out of nothing either. Her actual quote was that she was afraid he might come up while she was showering, which is why she decided to shower late at night.

Nothing in there about any actual molestation. And, she was in rehab when she wrote that. People who are detoxing tend to write and say some pretty crazy paranoid stuff.

Honorable people don't invent molestation charges out of nothing either. Her actual quote was that she was afraid he might come up while she was showering, which is why she decided to shower late at night.

Nothing in there about any actual molestation. And, she was in rehab when she wrote that. People who are detoxing tend to write and say some pretty crazy paranoid stuff.
And I have never said nor implied that there was any molestation. I agree she did not say that there was. But a grown man does not shower with his young daughter after she is old enough to be aware and in the vast majority of traditional families, daughters don't worry about their fathers coming into the shower with them.

This would have been far less newsworthy were it not for all the publicity, including from many Democrats, of Biden's bizarre behavior of giving unsolicited should massages, touching children in a way that made them uncomfortable, sniffing women's hair, pulling young women/girls in close for a full body hug and/or kissing them sometimes on the lips.

And honorable people aren't afraid to say that isn't okay no matter who is doing it.

And I have never said nor implied that there was any molestation. I agree she did not say that there was. But a grown man does not shower with his young daughter after she is old enough to be aware and in the vast majority of traditional families, daughters don't worry about their fathers coming into the shower with them.

This would have been far less newsworthy were it not for all the publicity, including from many Democrats, of Biden's bizarre behavior of giving unsolicited should massages, touching children in a way that made them uncomfortable, sniffing women's hair, pulling young women/girls in close for a full body hug and/or kissing them sometimes on the lips.

And honorable people aren't afraid to say that isn't okay no matter who is doing it.

There was nothing in her diary that said her father ever showered with her. What she wrote was that she was AFRAID HE MIGHT TRY, which is why she decided to shower late at night.

You conservatives took her saying "afraid he might" to mean "he regularly did".

There was nothing in her diary that said her father ever showered with her. What she wrote was that she was AFRAID HE MIGHT TRY, which is why she decided to shower late at night.

You conservatives took her saying "afraid he might" to mean "he regularly did".
It has been widely publicized:
". . ., the president’s daughter wrote that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have played a role in her sex addiction as an adult, . . ."

You haven't said you do have a problem with it being deemed appropriate for a father to shower with his young daughter who was old enough to remember it. You've used a lot of techniques to divert from that.
Again. See Post #62. She asserted that it never happened.
I get it. You see what you want to see.
That's what lemmings do.

That's what lemmings do.
That Snopes article has been discredited by so many sources, I'm surprise he isn't embarrassed posting it. The FBI itself confirmed it when the DOJ indicted and took to court two people who pled guilty that they stole it. Ashley Biden is reported to have confirmed that it was hers.

It has been verified that, yes, that IS Ashley Biden's diary. Remember that? Project Veritas had possession of the diary, then was wrongly accused of stealing it by the Biden Gestapo, followed by pre-dawn armed raids of the homes of a couple of the principals of PV by the corrupt Biden DOJ (a brazen and wrongful assault on the freedom of the press and the First Amendment). Well, it now turns out to be 100% Ashley Biden's diary. Do you remember what was in this diary? Essentially, if we take Ashley's statements as true, then it establishes Joe Biden as a child molester.

Isn't it funning how many times some horrible issue presents itself, the left tries to gaslight it away and use their grip on the media to distract and bury it, then several months later it turns out to be true? There is the diary issue, Biden's influence peddling, the treasure trove of false allegations against Trump, etc... This case clearly involves banana republic level abuse of power, suppression of constitutional rights, and maybe the most disturbing thing of all: verification that our president is most likely a pedo.
You are sick and demented. Stop spreading disgusting lies. The stolen diary said nothing of the sort. Shame on your for reading and politicizing somebodies diary. That’s just sick

That's what lemmings do.
First off, Ashley Biden never claimed that she showered with her father. The quote from the diary reads "I'm so afraid of him coming into the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to shower".

She was also in rehab for addiction when she wrote that.

She never said that he showered with her, nor did she ever say that she was molested. She said that she was AFRAID HE MIGHT come into the shower with her.

Only you conservative idiots could take some paranoid writing about what might happen and turn it into an actual hideous event.

And, even then, the quote is still unverified as per Snopes.
And you apparently didn't read the Snopes report that was debunked by, among other things, real time conviction of the two people who stole the diary that was rated real by the FBI, by the Court, by Ashley, by the Judge.

And you have not said that a father showering with his young daughter was inappropriate. And if Biden did in fact do that--so far NOBODY has disputed it--he was wrong to do that.

Forum List

Back