YES!!! Right-wingers rush stage and disrupt Shakespear - Trump killing play!!

I was joking....Shylock is a character in the play The Merchant of Venice

I realise that, of course. But the concept of Shakespeare being Jewish does make some people REALLY uncomfortable.

I was joking....Shylock is a character in the play The Merchant of Venice

I realise that, of course. But the concept of Shakespeare being Jewish does make some people REALLY uncomfortable.
not me ..in fact I read that it might have been a jewish woman
don_mclean-american_pie-frontal_wide-4013f8e7c7ee58ab5018bc0decfa7bc7ab4378a2.jpg

Let's see the Obama as Caesar link. I for one do not believe it for a minute. If there had been such a play you liberal shiteaters would have cried WACIS WACIS WACIS for two years.
BroadwayWorld has learned that in their 2012 season, during which Delta Airlines was a Business Circle sponsor - The Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis presented an Obama inspired Julius Caesar co-produced with The Acting Company.

And there was no protest and no one stormed the stage because most liberals understand the play actually condemned the violence and supports a philosophy in which fate and freedom maintain a delicate coexistence.

Delta Sponsored 2012 Guthrie Theater Season Which Featured Obama Inspired Julius Caesar

Forum List

Back