YES!!! Right-wingers rush stage and disrupt Shakespear - Trump killing play!!

This absolutely made my night. The Shakespeare play in Central Park, which is directed by Jew, Tony Kushner got a much needed and unexpected surprise. During the play, right-wingers disrupted the play and rushed the stage. This is beautiful. It's about time the right-wing throws out this "we're above that" shit and starts to fight the left using their own tactics. Standing whistling ovation to those who disrupted this hate play. Let this be just the beginning!!!

BOOM!! Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE — Screaming “Goebbels Would Be Proud!” (VIDEO)
I hope they can do it every time the play is held.

Maybe Next time the president shouldn't threaten violence on the other side. Maybe then the other side won't get violent towards him and his stupid fucking supporters. No we're not a bunch of pussies and we will fight if need be.

ANYTIME ANYWHERE when the dust settles, after the cops, the military the good ole boys and the real badass people you call NAZIS and White supremacist get finished there wont be a single liberal left not even a thing but ashes.

In your fantasies anyway.

You derps better stop with the threats. You are letting your inside insane leak out.
592dbdbd1400001f0047fd5b.jpeg

Maybe Next time the president shouldn't threaten violence on the other side. Maybe then the other side won't get violent towards him and his stupid fucking supporters. No we're not a bunch of pussies and we will fight if need be.

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,”
- Barak Obama -​

Shakespeare would roll in his grave if he found that the liberal lunatics are given a free pass to culturally appropriate his art (which I would like to call just art) like this.

Thankfully the Trump patriots put a stop to the pillaging of the art.

Not surprised to see the not-very-bright #RussianWrs not get Shakespeare.....and resort to a temper tantrum.

Alright, I'm ignorant. When did Shakespeare write about Trump?

"To be, or not to be a liberal. That is the question."

Say Batman fan, check this out. I'm the kid in the striped shirt. West and my cousin were engaged, but never married.
19149406_451827035177024_5003650169095159096_n.jpg

I have been a huge Batman fan since I was probably the age you were in that picture. West's Batman was where it began. I remember the day he died I texted my brother, "Batman is dead. :("

Yeah, RIP. He was the "real" Batman, and by my perhaps bias opinion, he was the best. I think that was 1966, and I was 5. Cool trip., Disney then Batman. We watched them film. West was a VERY cool cat. Robin was just like you'd imagine he'd be, a REAL cocky kid and intense.....HA!

West may have liked a drink on occasion. He fell into the pond in front of my Aunt's house as he staggered up the walkway @ 2AM. Word of late is he liked women, and a lot of them. Helps explain why he and my cousin never married. She was half his age, but that's "cool", same with my parents.

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,”
- Barak Obama -​

I suppose it works just the same with a baseball bat in the place of the knife..

If these people weren't there to watch the play why were they there?

To deny other people their 1st amendment rights with violence. Funny how some of the cons react here with 'it's on' as if some great uprising is happening. Those who were there to disrupt a play and deny paying patrons their money's worth will be duly charged and punished.

And nothing else, ahhhh.

One conservative posted....

But to you..."it's cons".

Moron.

What are you crying about Sport?

Comprehension issues.....?

Moron.

To deny other people their 1st amendment rights with violence. Funny how some of the cons react here with 'it's on' as if some great uprising is happening. Those who were there to disrupt a play and deny paying patrons their money's worth will be duly charged and punished.

And nothing else, ahhhh.

Moron.

Moron.

So you're crying and speech impaired.

It's ok Cubby, here's some juice.

This whole issue with this play that confuses me is this.

Julius Caesar is not really considered a tyrant. I don't think history really writes that way.

It was those that assassinated him that were considered the villains in history. I think they were all hunted down and brought to justice by Augustus Caesar too.

So, does the play portray the assassins as heroes or villains?

Just wondering.

I'm happy this was a peaceful protest, but i do think there will be retaliatory attacks in the near future. Some Republican nutters out there will seek revenge. And that blood will be on Democrat hands as well. They've embarked on a vicious incitement campaign since Election Day. Violence was inevitable. I've said all along that their rhetoric and behavior since losing the Election, is unprecedented and incredibly dangerous. I'm expecting more violence.

And nothing else, ahhhh.

Moron.

Moron.

Nice try fruitcake,

But I really don't need to trade insults with you.

You see.....my side won.

Trump won (got my vote and he'd get it again....even though he is a jerk) and I got Neil Gorsuch.

I kept the senate too.

You brainiacs were supposed to clobber the GOP in 2016.

But your girl lost.

And you now sit off to the side and watch the other side run the show.

Suck on it.

I don't support this anymore than I do the far left assholes who use violence and threats of violence to keep conservatives from speaking it's wrong no matter which side the idiots are on.

Exactly. It's no different than the leftist protesters at Berkeley keeping conservatives from speaking

I fully expect retaliatory violence from Republican nutters. And that blood will be on Democrat hands as well. They clearly embarked on a terrible mass incitement campaign since Election Day. It's time to start holding them accountable for their hate rhetoric and behavior.

Say Batman fan, check this out. I'm the kid in the striped shirt. West and my cousin were engaged, but never married.
19149406_451827035177024_5003650169095159096_n.jpg

If you can get ME TV off of the air (digital air broadcast station showing classic TV shows) they are airing the BEST Batman two-parter tonight at 8 I think. It is the one, maybe the first encounter with the Riddler, where Riddler's assistant is Jill St. John, and Batman falls in love with her and tries to rehabilitate her from a life of crime. But she gets scared, climbs the nuclear reactor in the Bat Cave and falls in to her death. It is actually a SERIOUS story in contrast the the usual tongue-in-cheek comedy, the only one of its kind, and Bruce Wayne is broken up over it, he really loved her and it ends with a very touching and sad ending.

Also, around 1-2AM Sunday morning, they air Adam West in The Outer Limits where he was an astronaut on Mars fighting a monster living in the sand. just sayin'.

Last edited:

And nothing else, ahhhh.

Moron.

Moron.

Nice try fruitcake,

You see.....my side won.

Trump won (got my vote and he'd get it again....even though he is a jerk) and I got Neil Gorsuch.

I kept the senate too.

But your girl lost.

Suck on it.

And this is important to you. More important than life itself one would observe.

How you must loathe life whenever 'your side' has no power. Your dear leader hasn't been able to get much passed. That shit must just grind your ass from what you've already said. Carry on carry-on.

Moron.

Moron.

Nice try fruitcake,

You see.....my side won.

I kept the senate too.

But your girl lost.

Suck on it.

And this is important to you. More important than life itself one would observe.

How you must loathe life whenever 'your side' has no power. Your dear leader hasn't been able to get much passed. That shit must just grind your ass from what you've already said. Carry on carry-on.

You are a better psychic than you are logician.....

And you pretty much suck as a psychic.....

My deal leader is a jerk and that he is not getting anything done....we'll that's the best of all worlds for me.

My side has been in power at the local level for as long as I've been around.

Forum List

Back