Yes or no? NATO PTOVOKED this war.

Why do people carp about U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.? The U.S. and South Vietnam were both members of SEATO (Southeast Asian Treaty Organization) so arguably the U.S. had an obligation to fight on behalf of South Vietnam from the beginning.. Not to mention the North Vietnamese attack on the U.S. destroyer in the Gulf of Tonkin (unlike the later August 4, 1964, attack which never actually happened the earlier August 2, 1964 attack most certainly DID HAPPEN as it was admitted to by the North Vietnamese at the time).

By any possible stretch of explanations, U.S. military action against North Vietnam was clearly justified.
I could explain to you that there was no country called “South Vietnam” … that the alluded Gulf of Tonkin attack was a fabrication (i.e. it didn’t happen) and that it was the US that was illegally occupying Vietnam thus making any attack by the Vietnamese a matter of national security anyway … and that you are talking pure BS …. but it is abundantly clear that you are locked into voluntary ignorance mode so why would it be worthwhile to tell you anything?

I could explain to you that there was no country called “South Vietnam” … that the alluded Gulf of Tonkin attack was a fabrication (i.e. it didn’t happen)

Then why did the North Vietnamese openly admit to the August 2nd attack on a U.S. destroyer?

Then why did the North Vietnamese openly admit to the August 2nd attack on a U.S. destroyer?
The Vietnamese apologised for their mistake. Have you ever heard the term - "apologise"? So the US fabricated a non-existent attack later because the Yankees wanted an excuse to bomb Hanoi. I say excuse - for the purpose of dupping the american population into supporting more bombs. There was no excuse made to the international community or the UN. The US conducted an illegal occupation of Vietnam and a string of illegal attacks and operations from the moment the US sabotaged Vietnam's DEMOCRATIC elections right up until the day they left with their tail between their legs.

AND NOW .... if you have nothing intelligent to say then don't bother me anymore with your crapola.

The Vietnamese apologised for their mistake. Have you ever heard the term - "apologise"? So the US fabricated a non-existent attack later because the Yankees wanted an excuse to bomb Hanoi. I say excuse - for the purpose of dupping the american population into supporting more bombs. There was no excuse made to the international community or the UN. The US conducted an illegal occupation of Vietnam and a string of illegal attacks and operations from the moment the US sabotaged Vietnam's DEMOCRATIC elections right up until the day they left with their tail between their legs.

AND NOW .... if you have nothing intelligent to say then don't bother me anymore with your crapola.

The U.S. never sabotaged Vietnams elections. No nation has any right to elect communists into power given that any communists were and are a direct threat to the United States.

The UN and the international community have no legitimacy if they fail to endorse and support U.S. actions.

The U.S. never sabotaged Vietnams elections. No nation has any right to elect communists into power given that any communists were and are a direct threat to the United States.

The UN and the international community have no legitimacy if they fail to endorse and support U.S. actions.
I don't debate with children. I am pulling the plug on you.

Forum List

Back