Yes, Obama Does Have A Strategy For Isis, Ukraine, Etc. Just Not The One You Expected.

It is hard to think of any part of the world where things have gotten better for us since the Obama administration began.

That's 'cause there isn't any.
The economy was in pure meltdown, dingbat. The world economy too. Our country was a disgrace and laughingstock in every way, and not just to the 20% brainwashed hater dupes like today...
>>>>>>>>>
if there are any "hater dupes" around here, it is you and your lame brain liberscum fellow posters, the economy is the worst since Carter, this country is still a disgrace and laughingstock throughout the world due to the FACT that Obozo Hussein Sotoro HATES the U.S.A., did you read the Thomas Sowell article were he states,
"If you start from the assumption that Barack Obama wanted to advance America's interests, this is truly an unbelievable record of failure. But what is there in Obama's background that would justify the assumption that America's best interests are his goal?

He has, from childhood on, been mentored by, or allied with, people hostile to the United States and to American values. His mentors and allies have all been very much like the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, even if they were not as flamboyant."

do you need a reading tutor ?

:fu: ..................................... :asshole:

lol depicts a joke, and levity, old thing...
For someone who lectures me to "read something", you are incapable of adequately composing a single sentence.

You are filled with a vitriol that has invaded your mind like a slow poison. The disease of Liberalism has destroyed your ability to comprehend the rationale behind the most mundane of thought.

Alright, and educated man. University of Google or Roget's?

Some late breaking news....according to the chairman of the JCS...Obabble might approve boots on the ground in Iraq/Syria...on a case by case basis.THATS A NEW ONE ON ME....WAR ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS....stupid.
That's right....you go,,,armchair general...Leap before you look strategy is always prudent...
As Sowell pointed out, Obama's "strategy" is to make speeches pretending he is doing something useful, and to put a few ineffectual actions into place. This gets the problem out of the headlines and fools his adoring base into thinking he is "doing something" about the problem, long enough to get him through the next election. Then it's someone else's problem, still unsolved of course.

If you want to comment on the subject of the thread, I suggest you read it first.

Last edited:
29z5vo6.jpg

"If you start from the assumption that Barack Obama wanted to advance America's interests, this is truly an unbelievable record of failure. But what is there in Obama's background that would justify the assumption that America's best interests are his goal?

He has, from childhood on, been mentored by, or allied with, people hostile to the United States and to American values. His mentors and allies have all been very much like the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, even if they were not as flamboyant."

EXCELLENT quote. It hits the nail on the head.

Of course, none of the liberals have dared to address it... because they can't.

Some late breaking news....according to the chairman of the JCS...Obabble might approve boots on the ground in Iraq/Syria...on a case by case basis.THATS A NEW ONE ON ME....WAR ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS....stupid.

I agree and why the hell would we want our boys in Iraq or Syria?

Let the Arab League take care of it and if they don't want to then the hell with it. I could care less what those dirtbags are doing. I could care less how many of their own Muslims they kill. Not our problem and I don't want to make our problem

We've lost enough lives fighting in the Middle East.

If they attack us then we need to nuke the bastards from orbit. End of fucking problem.

Forum List

Back