Noncitizen Income Rose 15 Times Faster Than Income Of Native U.s. Workers In 2013

How immune? Since it is both sides of the political isle that is screwing US labor...business owners, corporations, the white guys at the middle and top are fuckin' the US citizen working man and this is one political association how???

Hmmm ... almost seems like we might want to educate Americans instead of hiring talent from other countries.

Naw, that would mean making education affordable for all.

Never mind.

Hmmm ... almost seems like we might want to educate Americans instead of hiring talent from other countries.

Never mind.

You think the vast majority of immigrants are talking jobs that require education? :rofl:

Where did I say "vast majority"?

Willfully ignorant RWs can't seem to get it through their heads that we have more than a southern border. They think all immigrants are brown and speak Spanish.

They also believe that all undocumented immigrants came here illegally.

Google is your friend but first, you must be willing to learn.

Never mind.

You think the vast majority of immigrants are talking jobs that require education? :rofl:

Where did I say "vast majority"?

Willfully ignorant RWs can't seem to get it through their heads that we have more than a southern border. They think all immigrants are brown and speak Spanish.

They also believe that all undocumented immigrants came here illegally.

Google is your friend but first, you must be willing to learn.

Sonny, my little pinkie toe has done more learning than you ever will.

I don't rely on Google to know things.

This was data on ALL immigrants (well those who responded to the questions anyway) not just those who work at educated jobs. Therefor logic dictates that if the ones who worked the menial jobs likewise hadn't seen their income rise their sheer numbers compared to the "educated immigrants" would have dragged the whole down.

IE the lower income immigrants also seen a rise in income.

Illegal aliens get in-state tuition in some states, which puts them at an advantage. I see some libs blame it on white middle and high class males. Typical hype.

College is expensive and most people can't afford to pay for it upfront. My kids applied for student loans and are still paying them off. Anyone can do that so why do some use the excuse they can't afford it? Just apply for loans, get your ass to school and keep at it till you graduate. You have six months after you graduate before you have to start paying off the loans and the payments are small. No excuses.

Wasn't it Chicago that was giving preference to illegal aliens for government jobs? Perhaps it's that sort of mentality that gives some the edge over citizens. Hmmm.

Illegal aliens get in-state tuition in some states, which puts them at an advantage. I see some libs blame it on white middle and high class males. Typical hype.

College is expensive and most people can't afford to pay for it upfront. My kids applied for student loans and are still paying them off. Anyone can do that so why do some use the excuse they can't afford it? Just apply for loans, get your ass to school and keep at it till you graduate. You have six months after you graduate before you have to start paying off the loans and the payments are small. No excuses.

Wasn't it Chicago that was giving preference to illegal aliens for government jobs? Perhaps it's that sort of mentality that gives some the edge over citizens. Hmmm.

You don't get in state tuition?

Yes, but still needed loans. I think the cost is about half for residents than non-residents at some colleges. A lot of graduates desire out of state colleges and they have to be a resident of a state for at least a year before getting in-state tuition. My son delayed starting college by a year so he could move and work in the state for a year to become a legal resident. Illegal aliens just get it for showing up.

Yes, but still needed loans. I think the cost is about half for residents than non-residents at some colleges. A lot of graduates desire out of state colleges and they have to be a resident of a state for at least a year before getting in-state tuition. My son delayed starting college by a year so he could move and work in the state for a year to become a legal resident. Illegal aliens just get it for showing up.

Yeah those illegals have it so easy.

How immune? Since it is both sides of the political isle that is screwing US labor...business owners, corporations, the white guys at the middle and top are fuckin' the US citizen working man and this is one political association how???

It's not both sides of the political aisle though - there is no Democratic constituency calling for deportation or for no Amnesty or for no legal immigration. That's all coming from Republicans.

You're pointing to ONE faction in the Republican coalition - the Chamber of Commerce - which wants more cheap labor, Why haven't the Republican politicians caved into the Chamber's demands and passed immigration reform? Because the politicians are scared shitless by what would happen to them if they so angered the Republican voting base.

There's no action like that on the Democratic front - it's pretty much a unified field behind the mission of expanding the immigrant population.

Frankly, I'm surprised at unions. Union leaders were historically the most fiercely opposed to immigration because they understood how it hurt their members. Samuel Gompers, founder of the American Federation of Labor:

"America must not be overwhelmed.

"Every effort to enact immigration legislation must expect to meet a number of hostile forces and, in particular, two hostile forces of considerable strength.

"One of these is composed of corporation employers who desire to employ physical strength (broad backs) at the lowest possible wage and who prefer a rapidly revolving labor supply at low wages to a regular supply of American wage earners at fair wages.

Forum List

Back