Yes, I'm rootin for Putin

Some people accuse me of being in Putin's corner because I'm a Trump supporter. Which is nonsense because I've been an admirer of Putin every since he became the President well over a decade ago. Long before Trump threw his hat into the political arena and ran for office.

I liked how Putin, after he was firmly secure in place as president. Started turning around the Russian economy by arresting the billionaire jewish oligarchs who were robbing the country blind, and sending them either to prison or exile.

The average Russian citizen felt humiliated by the western nations treatment of their country after the breakup of the Soviet Union and the chaotic events afterwards. Putin felt the same way, and began to restore public order and revitalize the moribund economy. He then proceeded to modernize and build up the military, and restore the Russian Orthodox Church back to its historic cultural place in society.

Putin had become a darling of the U.S. leadership first with Bush and then Obama, as an honored guest at lavish White House state dinners. But when the winter olympics were held in Sochi, Russia. President Putin banned all LBGT posters, flags, and homo pride parades. He then started taking flack from the western media for the banning. But later he refused to legalize sodomite marriage. Putin then became public enemy #1 of the Obama administration. Every since then Russia has been a prime liberal loon Demtard target, and blamed for all kinds of crazy things. Such as Hillary' loss and Trump's 2016 presidential victory.

The EU and the U.S. has been using NATO for decades to slowly box in Russia and make it subservient to the western nation's demands. Putin a man of action, finally had to take matters into his own hands in order to resolve the situation of a lawless criminal government on his border becoming a member of NATO

So yes, Putin is a remarkable and resourceful leader who will weather the political storm of Russia's humanitarian peacekeeping foray into Ukraine and will emerge victorious.

Just because a despotic madman gets a few things right does not mean I endorse his rule. For example, Hitler was a magnificent public speaker. But he was also demonic and psychotic. Only Leftists are caught in the very childISH loop of ALL GOOD or ALL BAD.

So, Putin might not have let his nation devolve into all this gender nonsense, but no matter. He's a despotic madman.

Fake of the day: 70 combat aircraft for Ukraine

European partner countries will transfer 70 MiG–29 and Su-25 aircraft to the Ukrainian army. Such wonderful news appeared yesterday in a post of the AFU Ground Forces on Facebook.

The following supplier countries were named:
Poland - 28 MiG-29 fighters
Bulgaria - 14 Su-25 attack aircraft and 16 MiG-29 fighters
Slovakia - 12 MiG-29 fighters.

Bulgarian Prime Minister Kirill Petkov has already denied this information, calling it "absurd."

And then we came up with a bright idea. All the figures of the alleged supplies of equipment that are named are nothing more than figures taken from Wikipedia about the total combat strength of the air Forces of these countries. It is possible to assume that Poland will give up all 28 of its MiG-29s, probably only in a very deranged state. Not to mention the fact that the combat readiness of absolutely all 28 units is questionable.

The same goes for Slovak MiGs. The figure of 12 MiG-29 fighters is not only taken from the source of 2009, but also does not correspond to reality. In particular, recently one MiG-29 was lost in a crash.

However, this fake does not mean that the same Poles will not allocate a couple of MiG-29s. But, there are questions here too. Polish MiG-29s, being former GDRovskimm, underwent significant modernization in the Luftwaffe (FRG) under NATO standards. How long it will take to "retrain" them is a very interesting question in the context of the statements "we will get it now".

1646125112427.png

Sorry, but my admiration for the democratically elected Putin doesn't make me a traitor. ... :cool-45:
I find myself wondering if Putin is playing with a full deck. I sense a difference in his manner of speech and several talking heads on TV have mentioned the same concern.

It’s bad enough for Joe Biden who appears to be suffering from the early stages of dementia to be able to make the decision to use or not use our nuclear arsenal to reply to a potential nuclear attack from an enemy nation. It’s even worse if the Russian nuclear arsenal may be under the control of a man who might not be sane.

Fake of the day: 70 combat aircraft for Ukraine

European partner countries will transfer 70 MiG–29 and Su-25 aircraft to the Ukrainian army. Such wonderful news appeared yesterday in a post of the AFU Ground Forces on Facebook.

The following supplier countries were named:
Poland - 28 MiG-29 fighters
Bulgaria - 14 Su-25 attack aircraft and 16 MiG-29 fighters
Slovakia - 12 MiG-29 fighters.

Bulgarian Prime Minister Kirill Petkov has already denied this information, calling it "absurd."

And then we came up with a bright idea. All the figures of the alleged supplies of equipment that are named are nothing more than figures taken from Wikipedia about the total combat strength of the air Forces of these countries. It is possible to assume that Poland will give up all 28 of its MiG-29s, probably only in a very deranged state. Not to mention the fact that the combat readiness of absolutely all 28 units is questionable.

The same goes for Slovak MiGs. The figure of 12 MiG-29 fighters is not only taken from the source of 2009, but also does not correspond to reality. In particular, recently one MiG-29 was lost in a crash.

However, this fake does not mean that the same Poles will not allocate a couple of MiG-29s. But, there are questions here too. Polish MiG-29s, being former GDRovskimm, underwent significant modernization in the Luftwaffe (FRG) under NATO standards. How long it will take to "retrain" them is a very interesting question in the context of the statements "we will get it now".
Link

Gas transit through Ukraine is carried out at the maximum
Peace or war, but gas is on schedule...

And then the stinking totalitarian russian gas will mix with the molecules of freedom, and annihilation will destroy the European Union.
All Ukrainians will be interned on the deserted territory of :urope, and Putin will get Ukraine.
I think so.

(for those who do not get it:
d6e6id4-59623b9a-10b9-4768-8085-4cfafe06e401.jpg

Last edited:
Some people accuse me of being in Putin's corner because I'm a Trump supporter. Which is nonsense because I've been an admirer of Putin every since he became the President well over a decade ago. Long before Trump threw his hat into the political arena and ran for office.

I liked how Putin, after he was firmly secure in place as president. Started turning around the Russian economy by arresting the billionaire jewish oligarchs who were robbing the country blind, and sending them either to prison or exile.

The average Russian citizen felt humiliated by the western nations treatment of their country after the breakup of the Soviet Union and the chaotic events afterwards. Putin felt the same way, and began to restore public order and revitalize the moribund economy. He then proceeded to modernize and build up the military, and restore the Russian Orthodox Church back to its historic cultural place in society.

Putin had become a darling of the U.S. leadership first with Bush and then Obama, as an honored guest at lavish White House state dinners. But when the winter olympics were held in Sochi, Russia. President Putin banned all LBGT posters, flags, and homo pride parades. He then started taking flack from the western media for the banning. But later he refused to legalize sodomite marriage. Putin then became public enemy #1 of the Obama administration. Every since then Russia has been a prime liberal loon Demtard target, and blamed for all kinds of crazy things. Such as Hillary' loss and Trump's 2016 presidential victory.

The EU and the U.S. has been using NATO for decades to slowly box in Russia and make it subservient to the western nation's demands. Putin a man of action, finally had to take matters into his own hands in order to resolve the situation of a lawless criminal government on his border becoming a member of NATO

So yes, Putin is a remarkable and resourceful leader who will weather the political storm of Russia's humanitarian peacekeeping foray into Ukraine and will emerge victorious.

Yeah we get it. You hate the post World War II liberal Global order of the last 80 years.

You hate the prosperity and peace it has spurred unlike any other time in world history.

You hate the freedom around the globe that apply to people that never had it before.

You hate that America was the preeminent force of freedom and good.

Instead you’re a small little man, a Paranoid revanchist , Who views America as a cowering entity to dictators who would crush you like the bug you are.

Freedom and prosperity has spread around the world like never before. There has never been a time where people have gotten wealthier on the history of the planet over the past 80 years. These people are ignorant of history and economics who rail against this quote globalist order. They Are rejecting the peace and prosperity and advancement of freedoms it has brought. Sunni man is an example of this cowering little American Who would hide behind walls and who are scared of the outside world. They believe America cannot compete. It’s a sad pathetic vision of America

Putin lost a lot of international admiration last week when he brutally invaded Ukraine.

Forum List

Back