YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

I don't think any of the rioters realized half the cops were black. Wouldn't it be funny if only the black cops were convicted??? What would happen then? lol
I don't think they care, just as long as they have 'space to destroy'.
tongue_smile.gif

I don't think any of the rioters realized half the cops were black. Wouldn't it be funny if only the black cops were convicted??? What would happen then? lol

We would still complain about dirty cops because its about cops....not white cops.

We would still complain about dirty cops because its about cops....not white cops.

That's not the way it started out, is it?

And, truth be told, that's not the way it continues to play out, the demographics of those being charged, notwithstanding.

The cops gave him the "nickel ride" as all those "thugs" told the cameras over the last week.

Why is it always liberals who have no idea as to the chain of events that led up to the end of a situation?
The head banger was alive and well when they picked up the last paddy wagon rider and they were what,four minutes away from the station?
Yet the last rider said nothing about a nickel ride but he did mention(on tape mind you) that lead paint boy was bashing himself with vigor.
The cops are going to walk.

And, truth be told, that's not the way it continues to play out, the demographics of those being charged, notwithstanding.

I have no idea what you mean here

I'm sure you don't...

I'm sure you don't...

Yeah because "the way it started" could mean anything. The way the song started? Police brutality started? KRS-ONE started?

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!

Looks like the affirmative action negro is having her own legal problems. She's going to be sued by Baltimore police officers and has disbarment charges filed against her.

Forum List

Back