Justice Department Promises Funding To Expand Police Body Cam Use

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
Twenty million dollars of funding has been promised to support a program to increase the use of body-worn cameras in law enforcement, the Department of Justice said Friday.

Justice Department Promises Funding To Expand Police Body Cam Use - BuzzFeed News

How cannot they understand it is not about body cameras and not about control? We have to educate our policemen, teach them how to treat people and, what is more importantly, how to value human life, even if it is the life of a jailbird. Changing the system of recruitment, training and education - that's what we need for our policemen, not body cameras.

Twenty million dollars of funding has been promised to support a program to increase the use of body-worn cameras in law enforcement, the Department of Justice said Friday.

Justice Department Promises Funding To Expand Police Body Cam Use - BuzzFeed News

How cannot they understand it is not about body cameras and not about control? We have to educate our policemen, teach them how to treat people and, what is more importantly, how to value human life, even if it is the life of a jailbird. Changing the system of recruitment, training and education - that's what we need for our policemen, not body cameras.

Beat you by a couple minutes dear. :thup:
DoJ to spend 20 million on body cams for police US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Police brutality is nothing new. We're seeing more of it because people now have the ability to pull a video camera out of their pocket.

Where there are body cams, there is less police crime.

And, the body cams protect the good police.

People better speak up

THE FEDS HAS no rights to get involved IN YOUR STATES AND CITIES.

speak up now or forever have your police force BEHOLDEN to the Federal government

It means less police crime of course but I bet some occasions like broken cameras will take place. Or maybe 'oh, sorry, I've forgotten to turn my body camera off before I struck you with my baton'.

Forum List

Back