Yes.. All Romney has to do is UNDO and be more like IKE!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A prior thread asked will Romney be able to undo Obama's destruction and YES he can by:
1) Undoing Obamacare
2) reducing EPA daily UNNECESSARY INTRUSIONS..
(For example the EPA has sacrificed 1,500 paying jobs, raised gas prices on the East Coast
by forcing a 350,000 barrels a DAY refinery to close on an island with less then 50,000
people! Now what will those people do..collect unemployment!

3) Then LIKE IKE play golf. Get out of the way! Stop thinking a cop on every corner is
necessary! Educate people in common sense and the golden rule!

Then like IKE getting out of the way.. tremendous growth of ALL people !
The rising tide raises all boats!!! Trickle down works!

dear idiot you will get more Bush with robmoney.

Ike would hate them both

tremendous growth of ALL people !

I want whatever it is that rethugs are smoking. Must be good shit cause it has made them delusional. But funny.

Tinkle down works if you want someone pissing on your head. You a teabagger by any chance?

I want whatever it is that rethugs are smoking. Must be good shit cause it has made them delusional. But funny.

Tinkle down works if you want someone pissing on your head. You a teabagger by any chance?

You know honestly the ONLY way a poor person can create a job for another person is to totally sacrifice their entire existence to a central planning committee. BUT we've seen how that has worked to the advantage of those that are on the central planning committees.
YOU on the other hand WILL NEVER be more then what you evidently are..
a clapping monkey that when wound up by an external hand controlling your actions!
You truly might as well be dead because your thinking reduces everyone to a number.

FACT for you ok??
Before capitalism.. in 800 years a person economic well being increased 50%.
In years 1000–1820 world economy grew sixfold, 50 % per person.

After capitalism had started to spread more widely, in years 1820–1998 world economy grew 50-fold, i.e., 9-fold per person.
In most capitalist economic regions such as Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, the economy grew 19-fold per person even though these countries already had a higher starting level, and in Japan, which was poor in 1820, to 31-fold, whereas in the rest of the world the growth was only 5-fold per person.

Per capita income growth is not the only indicator of welfare.
Over the long run, there has been a dramatic increase in life expectation.
In the year 1000, the average infant could expect to live about 24 years.
A third would die in the first year of life, hunger and epidemic disease would ravage the survivors.
There was an almost imperceptible rise up to 1820, mainly in Western Europe. Most of the improvement has occurred since then.
Now the average infant can expect to survive 66 years.
The World Economy

So again.. tell me something that has during that same period of time DID better???

The entire Western world is at risk of imploding thanks to freeloaders using force of gubmint to vote themselves other people's money, and when that runs out, to borrow from their unborn children.

How's that hopey changey thingy workin out for ya?

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus, GDP has been growing for 3 years, we have had 28 straight months of private sector job growth. We have had record auto sale, record retail sales, and the Fortune 500 just recorded record profits. If not for the government jobs loss, the unemployment rate would be below 6%. Obama has done a good job, but Republicans voted against a infrastructure bill last year that would have helped a lot. Republicans are to blame for the collapse, and they are blocking the recovery. Vote out the Republicans, my friends.

Forum List

Back