Yes, 97%

However, if people are indoors, surrounded by surfaces at 296 K, they receive back about 900 watts from the wall, ceiling, and other surroundings, so the net loss is only about 100 watts.

Your failure to provide a source that agrees with your one way flow, smart wave/smart photon theory is noted.

Yep..that's what they say... Doesn't it seem strange to you that they could provide no measurements of the supposed two way energy flow?

However, if people are indoors, surrounded by surfaces at 296 K, they receive back about 900 watts from the wall, ceiling, and other surroundings, so the net loss is only about 100 watts.

Your failure to provide a source that agrees with your one way flow, smart wave/smart photon theory is noted.

Yep..that's what they say... Doesn't it seem strange to you that they could provide no measurements of the supposed two way energy flow?

they receive back about 900 watts from the wall, ceiling, and other surroundings,

Do you feel their calculation is wrong?
You must be very frustrated, every measurement ever backs up your claim and you still can't find anything that says one way flow.

they receive back about 900 watts from the wall, ceiling, and other surroundings,

You must be very frustrated, every measurement ever backs up your claim and you still can't find anything that says one way flow.

Todd - you have proven your case to any sane minded reader here. there is no proof that will convince SSDD (or wirebender in a previous incarnation) that his pet belief is wrong. you cannot argue with pigheaded crazies and expect to get a logical result. I know, I have tried.

What total crap.

And there's still not a single lab experiment

Then I'm sure you have surveys and polls and studies that show different results.

How come you've never once posted a lab experiment showing how a 120PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature and lowers ocean pH?

Not one single time

You really are the most stupid person I've ever met. Congratulations.

really, then where is the experiment?

What total crap.

Then I'm sure you have surveys and polls and studies that show different results.

How come you've never once posted a lab experiment showing how a 120PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature and lowers ocean pH?

Not one single time

But we all noticed that you didn't actually post the experiment.

So here's my challenge: Post it or shut the Fuck up

hhhmmkay...deal?

Last edited:

Todd - you have proven your case to any sane minded reader here. there is no proof that will convince SSDD (or wirebender in a previous incarnation) that his pet belief is wrong. you cannot argue with pigheaded crazies and expect to get a logical result. I know, I have tried.

The frustration must be killing him.
He's been looking for weeks, probably months, and can't find any reference to a one way flow. Poor guy.

Nope, not months but years. And years before that as wirebender.

He's been looking for weeks, probably months, and can't find any reference to a one way flow. Poor guy.

There is no need....the equation itself explicitly states that the energy flow is one way...you, on the other hand must be terribly frustrated that you can't find any actual measurement of energy moving in two directions.....know why? Because it doesn't happen. You have thought experiments and mathematical models, but no real world observed, measured example...while every measurement ever made supports my position...why would I need to look anywhere?

Please explain where you see "one way flow" in that equation.

What total crap.

Not one single time

What total crap.

Not one single time

hhhmmkay...deal?

Attention retards: I've personally shown you at least 3 times now how it would be impossible to conduct such an experiment and have any meaningful results. And I'm sure Crick, and others have done the same. But rather than wrap your thick skulls around some basic, albeit unfamiliar science, you choose to continue repeating a talking point so inane that only a person who considers Fox News intellectual would consider it pertinent.

What total crap.

Not one single time

What total crap.

Not one single time

hhhmmkay...deal?

Attention retards: I've personally shown you at least 3 times now how it would be impossible to conduct such an experiment and have any meaningful results. And I'm sure Crick, and others have done the same. But rather than wrap your thick skulls around some basic, albeit unfamiliar science, you choose to continue repeating a talking point so inane that only a person who considers Fox News intellectual would consider it pertinent.

Why is it "Impossible" to test for temperature differences from a 120PPM increase in CO2?

There is no need....the equation itself explicitly states that the energy flow is one way...you, on the other hand must be terribly frustrated that you can't find any actual measurement of energy moving in two directions.....know why? Because it doesn't happen. You have thought experiments and mathematical models, but no real world observed, measured example...while every measurement ever made supports my position...why would I need to look anywhere?

Don't let that frustration eat you up, it's unhealthy.
If you were correct, you'd have posted many examples.
Your inability to post a single one agreeing with your one way flow underlines your massive failure.

You have thought experiments

Thought experiments are funny. Like your silly one about hot objects radiating and then suddenly
ceasing their radiating, when a hotter object approaches.

but no real world observed, measured example

Science magazine wasn't a real world observed, measured example?

while every measurement ever made supports my position...why would I need to look anywhere?

Because your position is wrong, and you've looked everywhere and found no proof of one way flow.
You'll just have to live with our constant mockery of your ignorance.

Please explain where you see "one way flow" in that equation.

An equation describing two way, or three way, or four way, etc. flow will require the same number of expressions....your equations are nothing more than simple subtraction of EM fields...ie one way energy movement.

So now you are projecting too?...figures. Every example of energy movement ever made supports my position...you are the one who can not provide any actual observation of two way energy movement.

Every example supports my position...none support yours.

Sorry guy, that wasn't an observed, measured example...it was a mathematical model. No measurement was taken of human skin absorbing energy from the walls. Lying and projecting...must be frustrating for you.

So now you are projecting too?...figures. Every example of energy movement ever made supports my position...you are the one who can not provide any actual observation of two way energy movement.

Sorry guy, that wasn't an observed, measured example...it was a mathematical model. No measurement was taken of human skin absorbing energy from the walls. Lying and projecting...must be frustrating for you.

Every example? You mean all the ones you can't post? LOL!

Maybe you could come up with an experimental setup that would measure the energy emitted or absorbed by a human body?
Maybe you could use it to show a body emitting and then ceasing all emissions, when a hotter body approaches.
Post your results. We'll be here, pointing and laughing at you.

that wasn't an observed, measured example...it was a mathematical model.

They used SB, correctly. Still laughing at you.

Hahahaha. "subtraction of EM fields". Care to finally admit you're back under a new name wirebender?

[
Every example? You mean all the ones you can't post? LOL!

No, I mean every example...even Ian will admit that there are no measurements of energy moving from cool objects to warm objects...The fact that you are claiming such measurements to actually exist is ludicrous.

Hahahaha. "subtraction of EM fields". Care to finally admit you're back under a new name wirebender?

I got accused of that when I joined this board...the management did whatever they do to determine if I were already a member and was cleared...you going to start accusing me of that since you can't prove your argument? And what is strange about the subtraction of EM fields...is it not a relatively common term?

Forum List

Back