Yes, 97%

that wasn't an observed, measured example...it was a mathematical model.

They used SB, correctly. Still laughing at you.

Of course they did...and the SB equation describes a one way energy transfer....laughing right back at you and laughing at you for thinking you have anything to laugh at me about....and you still have no observed, measured example of energy moving from cool to warm....while every observed measurement ever made is from warm to cool.

FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER

Brownian motion is an interesting demonstration that molecular kinetic velocities are both varied and can pile up in one direction even though that goes against the average.

that wasn't an observed, measured example...it was a mathematical model.

They used SB, correctly. Still laughing at you.

Of course they did...and the SB equation describes a one way energy transfer....laughing right back at you and laughing at you for thinking you have anything to laugh at me about....and you still have no observed, measured example of energy moving from cool to warm....while every observed measurement ever made is from warm to cool.

It must really burn you up that you've been searching and searching and still can't find a source that claims one way flow.

Let me know when Science magazine admits their error.

Unless you're afraid to contact them and confirm your own idiocy?

It must really burn you up that you've been searching and searching and still can't find a source that claims one way flow.

Again, I haven't even looked...there is no need. The fact that you can't find a single observed, measured example of two way energy flow means that every energy transfer ever measured has been in one direction....Now if you were providing measurement after measurement after measurement of observed, two way energy movement...I would be worried about my position...but after all this, you still can't produce one.

We have been measuring energy movement for a very long time now...and not one of them has been an observation of energy moving in two directions at once...that leaves one other alternative and that alternative just happens to fit my position to a T.

Science magazine presented a mathematical model...one that is demonstrably wrong by every measured energy exchange ever made....

FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER FIND ANY REFERENCE THAT SAYS STEFAN-BOLTZMAN DESCRIBES A ONE-WAY HEAT TRANSFER

The SB law and equation itself describes a one way energy flow. Have you become rolling thunder now believing that if you shout in all caps that your argument becomes more forceful...I don't read all caps...so speak like an adult, or be ignored. As I have pointed out, in the language of math, just like in spoken language when you have things going in two directions, and you want to describe that movement in detail, you must have an expression describing the movement in each direction. You have failed at the most basic level....you don't even understand that the equation describes a one way flow of energy.

You could end the discussion immediately...do a little dance, and declare indisputable victory by simply producing an observed, measured example of energy moving in two directions at once....this has gone on for how many pages now?....and no example...and it could go on for 10,000 more pages...you making claims...calling me stupid...and making more claims and still you would have no game winning example of an observed, measured instance of energy moving in two directions at once.

What you have is a belief...what you have is faith...what you don't have is a single observed, measured example of what you claim....because none exist. Now prove me wrong by providing the example. Toddster keeps posting his mathematical model as if that were an example...he has become as addled as war mists thinking that models are reality.

I became sick of your babbling a long time ago and certainly didn't ask for any more of it. I want a REFERENCE - an authority, an expert, someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about to tell us, in no uncertain terms, that the SB equation describes ONE-FUCKING-WAY heat transfer.

The internet has hundreds if not thousands of different sites explaining S-B. Find us ONE, just ONE that says what you say.

Fucking idiot

stef3.gif

Last edited:
I became sick of your babbling a long time ago and certainly didn't ask for any more of it. I want a REFERENCE - an authority, an expert, someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about to tell us, in no uncertain terms, that the SB equation describes ONE-FUCKING-WAY heat transfer.

Fucking idiot

Can't help but notice that you still don't have that observed measured example of the two way energy flow you believe in...one would think that for you to believe so fervently, you would have at least one measurement. I have always known exactly what I was talking about...and have consistently requested the one thing that I knew you couldn't produce...that being actual evidence. Unlike you, I recognize the difference between actual reality and a mathematical model and don't go about confusing one for the other. The models can claim two way energy flow till the cows come home, but till it is actually observed, and measured it is just a theory....reality is the fact that no such two way energy movement has ever been observed or measured.

You are a religious zealot...plain and simple. You believe your belief is reality.

What you need to find is the source of the idea you've got that an object can STOP radiating if surrounded by warmer stuff. Have you found that yet? I know you've looked. Doesn't it bother you that you can't find it? Doesn't it bother you that EVERYTHING you've found agrees with with what Todd and Ian and FCT and I have been telling you? That you're a fucking idiot?

Again, I haven't even looked...there is no need. The fact that you can't find a single observed, measured example of two way energy flow means that every energy transfer ever measured has been in one direction....Now if you were providing measurement after measurement after measurement of observed, two way energy movement...I would be worried about my position...but after all this, you still can't produce one.

We have been measuring energy movement for a very long time now...and not one of them has been an observation of energy moving in two directions at once...that leaves one other alternative and that alternative just happens to fit my position to a T.

Science magazine presented a mathematical model...one that is demonstrably wrong by every measured energy exchange ever made....

Again, I haven't even looked...there is no need.

Idiot says what? LOL!

Get them to admit their error and we'll stop mocking your idiocy.

The SB law and equation itself describes a one way energy flow. Have you become rolling thunder now believing that if you shout in all caps that your argument becomes more forceful...I don't read all caps...so speak like an adult, or be ignored. As I have pointed out, in the language of math, just like in spoken language when you have things going in two directions, and you want to describe that movement in detail, you must have an expression describing the movement in each direction. You have failed at the most basic level....you don't even understand that the equation describes a one way flow of energy.

You could end the discussion immediately...do a little dance, and declare indisputable victory by simply producing an observed, measured example of energy moving in two directions at once....this has gone on for how many pages now?....and no example...and it could go on for 10,000 more pages...you making claims...calling me stupid...and making more claims and still you would have no game winning example of an observed, measured instance of energy moving in two directions at once.

What you have is a belief...what you have is faith...what you don't have is a single observed, measured example of what you claim....because none exist. Now prove me wrong by providing the example. Toddster keeps posting his mathematical model as if that were an example...he has become as addled as war mists thinking that models are reality.

The SB law and equation itself describes a one way energy flow.

Prove it.
Provide a single observed, measured example of what you claim....

What you need to find is the source of the idea you've got that an object can STOP radiating if surrounded by warmer stuff. Have you found that yet? I know you've looked. Doesn't it bother you that you can't find it? Doesn't it bother you that EVERYTHING you've found agrees with with what Todd and Ian and FCT and I have been telling you? That you're a fucking idiot?
No need since that isn't my position....that's your inaccurate interpretation of my position

Idiot says what? LOL!

You said it...not me... why not put an end to this by providing an observed measured example of energy moving in two directions at once....or admit that you can't provide it....Although an admission really isn't necessary at this point

Idiot says what? LOL!

You said it...not me... why not put an end to this by providing an observed measured example of energy moving in two directions at once....or admit that you can't provide it....Although an admission really isn't necessary at this point

Why not put an end to this by providing an observed measured example of energy moving in only one direction....or admit that you can't provide it....Although an admission really isn't necessary at this point

Idiot says what? LOL!

Why not put an end to this by providing an observed measured example of energy moving in only one direction....or admit that you can't provide it....Although an admission really isn't necessary at this point

Every measurement ever made is of energy moving in one direction. Pick any measured temperature transfer.....if no work is being done...one object will be cooling while the other is warming till such time as they are the same...one way energy movement. Two way energy movement can't be measured because it doesn't happen. Claiming that you can't find any measured energy movement that only measures energy moving in one direction is just stupid...every one indicates one way movement....heat a pot of water to boiling....take it off the eye....set a pot of room temperature water next to it....put a thermometer in both....see one thermometer indicating that it is getting warmer....see one indicating cooling...one way energy movement from the hot pot to the cool pot.

Idiot says what? LOL!

Every measurement ever made is of energy moving in one direction. Pick any measured temperature transfer.....if no work is being done...one object will be cooling while the other is warming till such time as they are the same...one way energy movement. Two way energy movement can't be measured because it doesn't happen. Claiming that you can't find any measured energy movement that only measures energy moving in one direction is just stupid...every one indicates one way movement....heat a pot of water to boiling....take it off the eye....set a pot of room temperature water next to it....put a thermometer in both....see one thermometer indicating that it is getting warmer....see one indicating cooling...one way energy movement from the hot pot to the cool pot.

Every measurement ever made is of energy moving in one direction.

Great, show one that says one way. Should be easy.

Claiming that you can't find any measured energy movement that only measures energy moving in one direction is just stupid

I agree, your one way claim is stupid.
Your failure to post proof proves it's stupid.

SSDD doesn't understand that net flow doesn't mean one way flow.

You can yell at him all you want but it isn't going to change his mind. If he relinquishes that point then his worldview of physics collapses. He aint gonna do it.

You can yell at him all you want but it isn't going to change his mind. If he relinquishes that point then his worldview of physics collapses. He aint gonna do it.

I know, his frustration must be unbearable.
Everyone here disagrees with his claim, but he can't post a single source that agrees with him.

I know, his frustration must be unbearable.
Everyone here disagrees with his claim, but he can't post a single source that agrees with him.
Not in the least...I don't need encouragement or reassurance from anyone

If I accept 2 way energy flow I leave the realm of observation and the real and enter the realm of faith. Let me know when two way energy flow is observed

Forum List

Back