Yeppers, EV's are TAKING over..........NOT

When government gets involve in the free market it almost always harms businesses. The problem is, too often taxpayers are bailing out and subsidizing these enterprises. In this case EV battery and vehicle credits when Biden signed the massive budget with Manchins approval.

Last edited:
Ford lost 2 billion last year, and will lose 3 billion this year, mainly thanks to their huge investment in EV's.

Joe Biden poured the EV Koolaid and now Ford is taking a bath in it! Who in their right mind would spend $99,000 on a PU? Is this what the working consumer wants? Ford had a better idea, too bad no one wants it. Soon, Ford will have to sell themselves to the Chinese who will figure out how to make the company profitable again! :laughing0301:

Better dumb it down a lot more, West, OK is an excommunicated former Ford mechanic fired for his bad work.
I made quite a bit of money working on pieces of shit Explorer and Taurus. I bet people laugh when they see you, the failed engineer, drive yours.

Ford lost 2 billion last year, and will lose 3 billion this year, mainly thanks to their huge investment in EV's.

EV's will never take over because they were never meant to take over.

But soon you will either own one or take public transportation or don't go anywhere at all.............and like it.

I made quite a bit of money working on pieces of shit
I bet you did, up until you were fired. You were paid a lot since they needed so many hours of constant repeated repair!

I bet people laugh when they see you
Hate to disappoint you. Car looks and drives like new. Just as Lexus or Mercedes occasionally makes a lemon, even Ford occasionally makes a jewel.

the failed engineer
Failed at what, birdbrain?

The Climate Cultists are dangerous low IQ fanatics.
climatculthajsdjsjgds.jpg
climatechangecultakfjlkjskl.jpg
climatechangecultkffkfkfkf.jpg
climatechangecultlmaokkjsfhskjdfh.jpg

President Trump claimed during Tuesday’s debate that his administration has given “big incentives” to electric cars, despite a consistent push from his White House to pull the plug on federal tax credits for the vehicles.

“I’m okay with electric cars, too. I’m all for electric cars,” Trump said during a climate change segment within Tuesday night’s debate. “I’ve given big incentives to electric cars, but what they’ve done in California is just crazy.”

I bet you did, up until you were fired. You were paid a lot since they needed so many hours of constant repeated repair!

Hate to disappoint you. Car looks and drives like new. Just as Lexus or Mercedes occasionally makes a lemon, even Ford occasionally makes a jewel.

Failed at what, birdbrain?
I was fired? Nah.
Does your fat head hit the ceiling when you drive that "museum" piece?

President Trump claimed during Tuesday’s debate that his administration has given “big incentives” to electric cars, despite a consistent push from his White House to pull the plug on federal tax credits for the vehicles.

“I’m okay with electric cars, too. I’m all for electric cars,” Trump said during a climate change segment within Tuesday night’s debate. “I’ve given big incentives to electric cars, but what they’ve done in California is just crazy.”

Trump isn't the topic, loser.

Forum List

Back