Yelling!

I yell at my wrestlers when they are not giving 200%. I yell at my students when they are being a pain in the ass.
An individual can only give 100%.
That's it, that's the max. Giving 200% is NOT possible.

I can see you were never a wrestler.
You come across as Mr Entitled and Better than others.

Your Wrestler can give 200% more than the day before, but FACT is...... One cannot give more than their maximum effort, which is 100%.

Just admit you were wrong......for once.

You come across as Mr Entitled and Better than others.

Your Wrestler can give 200% more than the day before, but FACT is...... One cannot give more than their maximum effort, which is 100%.

Just admit you were wrong......for once.
Again, you clearly don't get it.

Many kids don't get yelled at as much as they should these days. Yes it can be overdone, but too many kids today don't know how to process a harsh word.

Does "Yelling at" include actions...like taking away a game boy or cell phone being used in class ?
Maybe teachers are afraid of "yelling" at students because the student might have a gun, mental issues or have parents with mental issues who would sue over the "yelling"

Because verbal correction is only one means of guiding a student from bad behavior towards acceptable behavior.

Does "Yelling at" include actions...like taking away a game boy or cell phone being used in class ?
Maybe teachers are afraid of "yelling" at students because the student might have a gun, mental issues or have parents with mental issues who would sue over the "yelling"

Because verbal correction is only one means of guiding a student from bad behavior towards acceptable behavior.
:lol: The population I specialize in isn't big into "suing."

You don't "get" the kind of effort, toughness, and determination wrestling DEMANDS.
I get it, I've played sports ALL my life, even in College.
Yup, I lettered at the University...... You?
I coached for 35 years, and I have always admired what wrestlers can do.
It's extremely hard work.

Point is.... an individual cannot give more than 100% at any given moment.
You have to agree with that.
The athlete CAN give more than 100% than they did in the past, but you can't give 110% or even 200%.
Why can't you agree with this obvious physical concept?

Forum List

Back