Yea I'm new, so what?

Yeh. I think so. There was a couple of guys eyeing it up earlier.

Yep, I'd say that some definitlely do take Xotoxi's crack seriously.

You've really got to watch that Xotoxi guy. Not only is he white, but he lives in an area that is covered with white people. I doubt he's ever seen a Mexican. Damn racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've seen Mexicans.

They clean my house for really cheap.

I have a white house cleaner

You've really got to watch that Xotoxi guy. Not only is he white, but he lives in an area that is covered with white people. I doubt he's ever seen a Mexican. Damn racist.

His crack ain't white!

:eusa_eh: Way TMI. Tho, I suppose at least you didn't tell us how YOU came upon such knowledge.

If you're referring to the post I think you are, I was the one who posted it, not Xotoxi. The OP said he was "new" and he lives in Southern California, hence the joke. Of course, as I minority I can make jokes like this with impunity. :D

I am SO excited to become a minority!

I'll have more access to jokes!

Just think if you were gay! You would have access to the entire rainbow of jokes!

I've seen Mexicans.

Do they torque one and then take a siesta?

I've seen Mexicans.

Do they torque one and then take a siesta?

No. They are illegal, so they work hard.

------------------------------
hahaha-024.gif

Is that intended to be racist? I as well as my parents were born in the US.

It took you less than 20 posts to imply somebody is racist.
Do you have a Stupid Badge?

I already posted somewhere else that I was Mexican. And I didn't imply, he implied. I asked for clarification. Stop being confrontational.

You were right. You've already confused me. You say you were born in the United States and yet you also say you're Mexican. Do you belong in a salad or a melting pot?

Forum List

Back