Yea I'm new, so what?

Hamilton

God
Sep 26, 2009
Southern California
Just came here to check things out. I love discussing and debating politics. I'm a freshman in college. You will most likely be confused by my ideology, but oh well.

:razz:

Just came here to check things out. I love discussing and debating politics. I'm a freshman in college. You will most likely be confused by my ideology, but oh well.

Sure we will.:rolleyes:

Especially those of us who have kids older than you and have heard all this from the last loudmouth patting his own back that joined.

Started shaving yet, or what?:lol:

Especially those of us who have kids older than you and have heard all this from the last loudmouth patting his own back that joined.

Damn Gunny, yer old.

lol.

I don't know what previous posters may have done or behaved like, but I prefer to remain civil and be engaging in my conversations.

I don't know what previous posters may have done or behaved like, but I prefer to remain civil and be engaging in my conversations.

Well shit, yer gonna stick out like a sore thumb around heres then.

Welcome anyway.

:razz::razz:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

good luck with that...

Good luck with that. Let me know how it works out for you.:lol:

good luck with that...

The civil part? Or the engaging party?:lol:

Well, you're off to a whopping start with a tagline like "God". That's not asking for your ass to be handed to you before you're actually ready to part with it.:eusa_whistle:

Maybe he plucks them :eusa_angel:

Well, you're off to a whopping start with a tagline like "God". That's not asking for your ass to be handed to you before you're actually ready to part with it.:eusa_whistle:

:clap2:

How long ago did you illegally cross the border into the US?

Is that intended to be racist? I as well as my parents were born in the US.

It took you less than 20 posts to imply somebody is racist.
Do you have a Stupid Badge?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back