Just another new guy

Ipsl

Sep 24, 2009
San Jose CA
Well a quick lil blip about myself:

From California, Pro Gun, Pro Choice, I think the free market system as its been played out in the US is a joke, violence can sometimes be the only logical course of action at times and I'm at some point I will agree and disagree with all of you at some point or another. But I will try not to be too disagreeable.

Last edited:

From California, Pro Gun, Pro Choice, I think the free market system as its been played out in the US is a joke, violence can sometimes be the only logical course of action at times and I'm at some point I will agree and disagree with all of you at some point or another. But I will try not to be too disagreeable.

Well, we don't agree on a few things already but what the heck , welcome.... :party:..Lumpy

Welcome.

Being from California gives you permission to be a little screwed up. I kind of expect that, since California is the most screwed up state in the nation. I suggest we cede it back to Spanish speaking people before half of it slides into the ocean and the other half asks for disaster aid.

Hello Ipsi. Welcome to the playground. Take a real deep breath. Let it out real slow and relax. Now, kick back and tell us all what's on your mind.

Welcome.

Being from California gives you permission to be a little screwed up. I kind of expect that, since California is the most screwed up state in the nation. I suggest we cede it back to Spanish speaking people before half of it slides into the ocean and the other half asks for disaster aid.

Yeah we're pretty screwed right now. I'm too much a fan of the lack of weather to give it back.

So how 'new' are you? Your back still wet?

I just got opposable thumbs yesterday. 2nd trimester new postin in the womb. :razz:

Hello Ipsi. Welcome to the playground. Take a real deep breath. Let it out real slow and relax. Now, kick back and tell us all what's on your mind.

Been on the appropriate threads spouting my trash like the rest of ya.

Welcome.

Yeah we're pretty screwed right now. I'm too much a fan of the lack of weather to give it back.

All places on the face of the earth have weather. California's is just bland.

Forum List

Back