Yea I'm new, so what?

Of course. It's my culture.

When I grow up I want to have some culture.

Here you go...

petri_dish_13_october_2005.jpg

yer too kind, it's not everybody that gives me syphilis in a petri dish.

Just came here to check things out. I love discussing and debating politics. I'm a freshman in college. You will most likely be confused by my ideology, but oh well.

:razz:

Sure we will.:rolleyes:

Especially those of us who have kids older than you and have heard all this from the last loudmouth patting his own back that joined.

Started shaving yet, or what?:lol:

Damn Gunny, yer old.

lol.
I know, isn't he.:eek::lol:

It took you less than 20 posts to imply somebody is racist.
Do you have a Stupid Badge?

Err.. Unless I missed something, Xotoxi made a crack that could have been construed as racist by asking when he illegally crossed the border into the US....looked to me like he was just answering in kind...

Does anybody take Xotoxi's crack seriously?

Yeh. I think so. There was a couple of guys eyeing it up earlier.

Yep, I'd say that some definitlely do take Xotoxi's crack seriously.

Err.. Unless I missed something, Xotoxi made a crack that could have been construed as racist by asking when he illegally crossed the border into the US....looked to me like he was just answering in kind...

You've really got to watch that Xotoxi guy. Not only is he white, but he lives in an area that is covered with white people. I doubt he's ever seen a Mexican. Damn racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You've really got to watch that Xotoxi guy. Not only is he white, but he lives in an area that is covered with white people. I doubt he's ever seen a Mexican. Damn racist.

His crack ain't white!

If you're referring to the post I think you are, I was the one who posted it, not Xotoxi. The OP said he was "new" and he lives in Southern California, hence the joke. Of course, as I minority I can make jokes like this with impunity. :D

Just as an FYI, if you live in the Southern United States (and many northern States), chances are you've met several illegal aliens in your lifetime. I have a neighbor who came over in the trunk of a car with about a dozen other guys. I think he said he paid $5k for the trip. He's legal now. Our politicians don't really care about all the illegals in our country so it's just become a big joke.

I've seen Mexicans.

They clean my house for really cheap.

If you're referring to the post I think you are, I was the one who posted it, not Xotoxi. The OP said he was "new" and he lives in Southern California, hence the joke. Of course, as I minority I can make jokes like this with impunity. :D

I am SO excited to become a minority!

I'll have more access to jokes!

There was one time when I was going to sell some drugs in a rather seedy part of town.

I was mugged...and the assailants took my crack.

Seriously.

Forum List

Back